Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    apply to be a victoria secret angel

Go dancing. There's nothing more feminine than girls dancing. Sadly, I dance like a dude. And like a dude dancing badly at that. But, oh, to have a guy ask me to a nice slow dance...that would be heaven.

I should say that I'm totally straight. I like girls. But still...

just like TGMarla and Raychel, go to the SCC. Difficult but I am hopeful I'll make it this year. If not for sure it will be next year.

fishing/creakside

sitting on a boulder in the sun and feeling the heat from the sun absorb through my skirt,inches from the water ,and listen to nature.free from anyfear of beeing seen."the line may hit the water"what dreams are made of.

fishing/creakside.sitting on a boulder, in the sun and feel the warmth of the sun soaking through my skirt ,and on my skin,with no fear of beeing seen,listening to nature,and the water.and mayby do alittle fishing

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Winning the powerball!

Actually there are quite a few things on my en femme bucket list. Some include; a night out with my wife that would include dinner, seeing a ballet or show and then shaking our tail feathers out on the town; snow skiing; and taking a cruise.

I could do all of these (if I could convince my wife about that en femme date) and a whole lot more if I win the powerball.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

oh yeah...I'd also REALLY like to go to MAC and get a makeover done.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

just a couple of things to do this new year enfemme that i haven done yet:

1. go shopping
    2. tell someone that knows my male-self about Helena, so i can talk with her about this part of me.

Wow a lot

Wow!! I would love to dress and take pictures as a bride, bridesmaid, be contestant in a beauty pageant, be a lane bryant model...the list could go on and on!!

Banned Read only
    I've never gone out with my wife. That would be otherworldly.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Oh yeah..Being a bride and having a big wedding....That's what I'd want ....And here's the kicker...Not only all the pre-wedding prep...hair,nails, makeup/pampering and all.....Me? I'd love to go to New York and get my wedding gown at Kleinfelds......."Friday on Say Yes to the Dress...Kendra"... [/SIZE]

http://www.kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

go to work enfemme would be my pick. just to see the looks on our fello co workers faces would be entertaiment gallore.

Banned Read only
    I saw on YouTube the rage in Japan is cross-dressing wait staff in tea houses. I'd love to be a waitress in a fashionable restaurant. I'd want to be dressed in a sheer white blouse which would show the lacy on my white slip and white bra, a black skirt above the knee with a little flare, and, of course under the skirt and blouse I'd wear a Dixie Belle white upper/black lower slip and black panty. Underneath, I'd have on my black garter girdle, black sheer stockings and four inch black heels. I'd love to just work for tips- no need to pay me other than some motivating pats on my a$$.

some day i might go out dressed , some day maybe
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I'd love to get glammed up super sex and go clubing with a bunch of girls. I think it would be such an amazing time.

I would go to the cinema or theatre or possibly take a trip by train.

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    HMMM... lets see EVERYTHING! I would like to live the rest of my life 24/7 as a female. for now I'll settle with shopping. I've only been out en femme once and it was while driving at night so to go out in broad daylight as a passable girl is my DREAM!
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

I would love to have a job that doesn't care if I wear makeup in male mode. Or live in a metrosexual city and nobody would care.
    yin/yang

Ultimately I would love to go on a cruise that had at least 50% of the group being crossdressers. I would love to get en femme and stay that way for an entire 5 day cruise.
    As for now, I would love to be comfortable enough to just step out the door.

I would love to play all of my shows and tour completely dressed!

To drive around this great country of ours,enfemme,with my wife, and stop and see the historical landmarks,as many as possible.My wife says it could happen if we win powerball and I wear drabs for 200 miles away from home.D--- powerball!!

Quote Originally Posted by EllieOPKS View Post
    Ultimately I would love to go on a cruise that had at least 50% of the group being crossdressers. I would love to get en femme and stay that way for an entire 5 day cruise.
    As for now, I would love to be comfortable enough to just step out the door.
    My wife and I sponsor cruises where you can dress enfefemme 24/7. Our last cruise Halloween 2011 had 64 in the group among 2000 other passengers. We have several cruises planned in 2011. there are no cruises where cd,s are in the majority. now Southern Comfort has over 600 but they pay more than the costs of our cruises. our next Halloween cruise costs $400 for a 5day cruise which includes cabin, food, entertainment, etc.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wait!! Just remembered something!!! Las vegas show girl!! Yep... That's on the top of my list! Its the only thing on my list..
    So do it.... Diva Las Vegas is coming in April!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I want to go to a symphony. I've never been to one at all, be it as Kim or Matt . . .
    Kim: This was one of my first outings and it was great. My SO and I went to the local symphony performance and even got to meet and greet a couple of the performers. no problems or issues at all.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    marry Colin firth and have groundhog wedding night