Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassed or Happy to be one!

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    What is there to be embarrased about ? We are who we are. I am very proud of who I am and what I do with my life Reguardless if it fits into socitaty's "rules" or not. No one should be embarrased.

Sorry for the mini rant.

I'm a closet CD and Happy to be in girlie things! I don't have very close male friends so no problem there. My wife will probably flip out - but I think she will accept it in the long run.

I have on a sexy pair of VS panties, a lovely pink flowered nylon robe, my full makeup and a beautiful blonde, pageboy wig. I feel wonderful!

Kisses Donna

A girl in the works

Being comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    As a crossdresser even if in the closet are you embarrased or are you happy and accepting of it?Emmi
    As a cross dresser, I am happy, and accepting. Definately not embarrased, since I hang my fem clothes in the closet, right next to the drab ones, so if anyone looked, they would see them. If they someone then asked, it would depend on who it was as to what I told them.

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    Even if you are accepting of it would you be embarrassed if a friend or family member who didn't know or suspected all of a sudden saw you when you were not prepared to reveal this part of you yet?
    Emmi
    My wife knows, and I am comfortable with that, even though she hasn't seen me dressed, other than pics. I am not really ready to tell anyone else, and am not sure how I would handle it if someone saw me dressed.

Hugs,
    Ariel
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

GypsyKaren
    I used to have a problem being me, thought the world would come to an end if anyone ever found out. I finally broke down and told my wife, and instead of throwing rocks at me, she hugged me and said she loved me.
    Since then we've told about a dozen or so others, family and friends, and everything is cool. The world didn't end, and the sun came up the next day. I'm sure in the future there will be those who find out and have a problem with it, but you know, I could really care less.
    So am I embarrassed about being Karen? No way! It's who I am inside, and I will always be her. I'm through hiding in the closet, and the fresh air feels wonderful.

GypsyKaren

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I think this Q comes in phases for almost everyone.
    I started out embarrassed the went to Happy to confused, back to embarrassed. Now I finally accept that I am different and am Happy. I no longer care, what others think, but still am cautious... After all I don't want to be out and have my fav outfit ruined by some As_ O with a closed mind.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Happy to be me.

bare assed..... there Ya Go.... thanx,,,, I'll try... it..
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Embarrassed or Happy to be one

As a cross dresser even if in the closet are you embarrassed or are you happy and accepting of it?

Even if you are accepting of it would you be embarrassed if a friend or family member who didn't know or suspected all of a sudden saw you when you were not prepared to reveal this part of you yet?

I have been very accepting of the fact that I am a cross dresser for about a month. Up until that time (17 years) I was more than just embarrassed about my cross dressing but life is much to short to not accept yourself and enjoy just being who you really are. As for a friend or a family member suddenly seeing me when I when I least would expect it. Well that would more of a surprise for them than me because either they accept it or they don’t at that moment. If they don’t it would be their problem not mine, sometimes the truth is harder to deal with and I don’t make apologies for being me :refuse: .

Kayla :flirt: I love being a girl :Power:

I accept it, I am completely happy with it, and I am slowly coming out to friends and family.

However, because it is all very new, and I guess I want to control how they find out, I did get kinda embarrassed when nearly caught out once or twice.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

I am very much in the closet, and at no point in my life to date have I had less chance to crossdress than I do right now.

I currently own no female clothes of my own and don't see that changing anytime soon.

I know what I am though, and I am very very happy with that. If someone gave me a pill which would take away my love of women's clothes, there is no way I would take it.

The majority of men will never know the joy and pleasure of women's clothes, and to real women, they are just everyday clothes. The sensations we get from wearing them are very special and I feel very lucky that i am a crossdresser.

Sooner or later I am going to have to find a way to dress again as I badly need to, and I guess that means that I am eventually going to be found out. In the 22 years I have been dressing it is a miracle no one has found out. When i do get found out, i don't know how i will feel. I don't think embarrassed or ashamed, but I don't think i will feel good that's for sure. I am terrified of being discovered.

I love being a CD though. I love women's clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by fionablack
    I am very much in the closet, and at no point in my life to date have I had less chance to crossdress than I do right now.

I currently own no female clothes of my own and don't see that changing anytime soon.

I know what I am though, and I am very very happy with that. If someone gave me a pill which would take away my love of women's clothes, there is no way I would take it.

The majority of men will never know the joy and pleasure of women's clothes, and to real women, they are just everyday clothes. The sensations we get from wearing them are very special and I feel very lucky that i am a crossdresser.

Sooner or later I am going to have to find a way to dress again as I badly need to, and I guess that means that I am eventually going to be found out. In the 22 years I have been dressing it is a miracle no one has found out. When i do get found out, i don't know how i will feel. I don't think embarrassed or ashamed, but I don't think i will feel good that's for sure. I am terrified of being discovered.

I love being a CD though. I love women's clothes.
    Well, I very much hope that you will be able to progress toward coming to terms with your situation, as I hope that we here can be of help in your efforts to do so.
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

For me it can be either good or bad. When it's good, dressing gives me tremendous pleasure and happiness, but a bad session leaves me really blackly depressed. And there are people close to me whom I just can't tell. I've accepted that and can live with it.

To me crossdressing is a life-enriching experience and is emotionally grounding. Whether I CD because I'm in touch with my femme side or I'm in touch with my femme side because I CD, the important thing is that I am in touch. Being aware of and embracing my femme side also makes me more aware and understanding of my male side. It's a win-win situation baby

Aside from that whole social acceptance issue, I think non-CD's should be jealous of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Alayna
    To me crossdressing is a life-enriching experience and is emotionally grounding. Whether I CD because I'm in touch with my femme side or I'm in touch with my femme side because I CD, the important thing is that I am in touch. Being aware of and embracing my femme side also makes me more aware and understanding of my male side. It's a win-win situation baby

Aside from that whole social acceptance issue,
    I think non-CD's should be jealous of us!
    And soon, as time passes, some indeed shall be...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisameaghan
    I would be embarrassed if I were caught en femme, but that embarrassment would be much more due to the scene I fear it would cause than the crossdressing itself.
    That's a good way of putting how I feel.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I am completely thrilled to be able to be pretty and flirty so yes, I am accepting of being CD. As for being found out there are some very dear people in my life who can never know and maybe a couple who will someday.