Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose closet(s) did you raid?

Adoptive mom and sister, mother's of the kids I baby-sat for, next door neighbors daughter, grandmother (loved her OBG's and LLPG's, and those bullet bras), aunts, then mom and sister (came out to them and they both shared with me quite happily as long as I laundered what I borrowed before returning them). All three ex-wives knew as does my current wife so I could raid their wardrobes, although I often times had nicer stuff than they did (ex's anyway).
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only
    The first feminine garments I tried on were my mother's nylon slips. That got me hooked. If she had not hung them in the bathroom to dry after hand washing, I probably would never had become a CD. Next came exploring her underwear draws, where I found bras, girdles, some very pretty nighties, stockings and the most gawd awful grannie panties. They were totally ugly. I could never figure out how a woman could have pretty clothes and then have those terrible panties. Next came summer dresses which were hung in a closet in the bedroom I shared with my brother. They were all slip over the head with side zippers. What I would give now to have my figure as a teenager. I never got caught, but, I never heard her ask about a busted bra strap on a very pretty black bra. That taught me to avoid squeezing into her clothing in the future.

I was an only child, so it was mainly my mom's closets. She was quite a petite thing, though, so few of her clothes would fit me, even when I was quite young. Fortunately, Mom was somewhat "with the program" and did eventually buy me my own heels and pantyhose, at least.

During my teens, mom inherited some stuff from her aunt which became the backbone of my wardrobe for several years. We also cleaned out my grandmother's house after she went into a nursing home. She had been quite a stylish woman, especially during the '50s and '60s, and had closets full of formal gowns and high heels, some of which would fit me. Unfortunately, Mom had no use for clothes of that size or style and insisted on giving most of them away. I managed to sneak out a pair of heels and some other small items while we were working on the house, but I wasn't able to rescue any of the dresses, fur coats or other larger garments. Broke my heart to see them go, sort of an involuntary purge before I'd even had the chance to try on most of the stuff.

- Diane

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My poor Maw,was demented by me dressing in her clothes,i just wasn't too clever at keeping my secret hidden.I also stayed at my Granny's home on weekends and school holidays,was always going into my aunts old room (she was in her 20s) and having dress up fun,sometimes sleeping in her clothes.she really had some nice things.Was then I reached an age where I could purchase my own clothing,and this was my first hiding place

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

This thread got me to thinking. The first article of women's clothes I ever tried on was my mother's full white slip. That was a one time thing. I never touched her clothes again. Also had a younger sister and I never gave it a thought to touch her clothes either. The only other clothes I had to wear was from a box of discarded clothes a tenant left in a vacant apartment above our garage. So early on set my boundaries to never wear clothes that belonged to someone else. Not sure if it was fear of being caught or just felt it was either dirty or wrong. To this day I feel the same way. But charity drop boxes were my friend in those teen years. Some times those boxes were full and people would leave bags or boxes next to them. I'd take them and see if there was anything that fit me and I liked and then return the remainder. Still, I always felt liek a thief.

I use to use my sister thing. I try to put every thing back just as I found it. never got caught. but it was nice I thought two ware there clothes

mothers, and this is when i learned my mothers a *****.
    What should I do today?

Some of my mom's stuff, but mostly my sisters when I was growing up. Later in life, I'd wait until my roommate would leave for a few hours, then dress up in lingerie with garters, stockings and heels, then go to her closet and try on some dresses. LOVED IT!!!

I was an only child, so it was my mom's closet till I out grew her clothes.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

my mothers, my aunts, and my step mothers.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Since I don't have any sisters, my first experiment was with my mother's clothes.

When I started living alone, I had a secret wardrobe of my own. I was living in a strange city and I had no difficulty buying things from different shops.

Like a lot of the other members here I raided every and any closet I came across

When I was too young to know 'better' I would try on ANY pair of feminine shoes I found. I was only about five or six at the time so most everyone laughed and played along; though I am sure my antics caused my parents some embarrassment at times.

As I got older I was gently 'encouraged' to stop this behavior, which I did for a while. Once my Mother began working and my younger brother was at a sitter I would raid my Mother's closet daily. Again shoes were my main target, but I progressed quickly to pantyhose, underwear, and then dresses.

When I was thirteen I was asked to watch our neighbor's house while they were away for two weeks. Mostly it was just feeding their pets and opening the windows in the morning and closing them at night, but I took it onto myself to make sure Linda's and her daughter's closets were safe On the next to the last day one of the neighbor's relatives came in unannounced and caught me in Linda's high heels. There were a few giggles and such, but nothing mean or angry. When Linda returned home nothing was said and I hoped that the relative had not told on me. A few months later Linda dropped off a big bag of clothes and shoes for charity and she made it a point of mentioning to me to 'take care of them' for her. Did she know, probably; but she did not seem to care

Of course there were other close calls that I have had but I do not want to bore anyone to death. If for some reason you are interested in them just PM and ask. I may not get to reply right away but I promise to try too. Makaila

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I raided my sisters clothes and wore her dresses and skirts and just used my mothers bras and makeup.No close calls but my sister caught me wearing her dress .

I started early. Mostly my sisters things but also wore my mothers grandma aunts cousins neighbors friends sisters friends mothers clothes lines any undies I could get my hands on. No girdle was safe with me around. Mom sis and grandma all caoght me

i use to raid my sisters back when i lived at home, she was alot smaller than me so trying to squeeze into her clothes was not easy, actually torn a thing or 2, now i live wiht my girlfriend so i love the times when she isnt here... currently she went to her parents for a week for Christmas so i have free access to her clothes for a whole week now! needless to say im in heaven!

Sure I looked through my mom's and sister's clothes growing up, but didn't really borrow any of their things because they just didn't have anything stylish, soft, or sexy. Even during my early years of dressing, from 5-12 years old, I bypassed their stuff and went straight for my aunt's drawers. She was only 2 years older than me and had super sexy clothes. I'd make a purloined pair of pretty panties last for many many months prior to purging. I tried on a cousin's tutu and danced around her room. At 12, my father remarried a much younger woman. She had impeccable taste and flair. I loved, loved, loved! going through her drawers! When I was 16 I moved in with them and had access to all her wonders almost every day. I have no idea if anyone ever knew, but no one ever said anything.

It was the stuff in the attic! lol

I never raided anybody's clothes. I think it is just wrong, and offensive to the victim.

The only thing I ever took was used pantyhose thrown out because there war a run in them. Stealing female clothes is understandable when a child, but adult crossdressers that don't get beyond this dishonest behavior are just going to have more trouble in life. Many women (including my wife) would be far more upset to know you wore something without asking, than to know that you wear your own female clothes. I am probably too honest, but I think it makes life much easier.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

I started out in my mother's closet but tried out my sister's dresses.

When I started I used to take my mothers bras and panties I never got caught thoug, I also once borrowed a thong from my aunt but I never got caught the time I was closer it was once I was wearing a babydoll and thong from my girlfriend in my house while my parents were gone but all of a sudden my father entered looking for his ID or somethign like that but I quickli took it off and prentended I was getting dressed so he didnt noticed it but Iwas so freacking scared

My aunt, a white skirt, red panty and bra

back when it was my sisters i could easily fit into her things. loved a pair of her boots.

now i need to add to this house as Loni needs the space for her own things. not as much as others here but a lot more then the male side has. (by at least 4 fold).

Close Call!

I started out borrowing my older sister's clothes when nobody was at home. She had a very pretty low cut purple velvet dress with a tye in the front. I put on her bra and pantys, the dress,black boots, and her long hair brown wig. One time my brother came home and ran up the steps to his and my bedroom. I ran for the bathroom located in-between my sister's room and ours. I was able to shed the clothing, put it in a hamper and exit the bathroom with out getting caught. My heart was pounding! To this day I wish I could find a dress that looks like the one she had.

Banned Read only
    Oh god! I lived in my sister's closet!!!! She had the coolest clothes! I was always wearing her pantys, dresses, sweaters, and skirts. She was always telling on me cuz she would find that something was out of place. She never outed me though. She would just say I was in her room and wanted me to stay out!

I have no sisters so I only borrowed my mom's panties, bras, camisoles, and slips when I was growing up. My aunt wears ugly stuff so I never touched her stuff. I wish I had a sister so I could have my elementary Catholic Schoolgirl's uniform - I got the skirt later in my 40's shopping a thrift store. But I rarely crossdressed much before college as I was a macho dude... I turned to crossdressing after a bad experience with girls in SR year H.S.