Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oddest crossdressing-related fetish you've heard of?

Oddest crossdressing-related fetish you've heard of?

Yeah, I know the F-word (no, no, not THAT one...I mean "fetish") can be a sore point of controversy among crossdressers. Not suggesting that crossdressing per se is a fetish (although it certainly is for some). But many CDers (including, dare I say, probably at least some of the visitors to this site) do have fetishes, whether it's combining CDing with another "interest," or simply having a very narrow and unique framework within which they express themselves.

I'll give two examples of what I mean -- two extremes, one silly and innocent, the other very disturbing.

Some of you in your travels in cyberspace may have encountered a CDer who went by the name Chrissy LeCreme. Her "thing," if you will, was to dress like a woman, and then hit herself in the face with cream pies. Thus, a cross-pollination of CDing with the WAM ("wet and messy") fetish. I only bring her up specifically because I did have some correspondence with her when she was active (she's been out of the limelight for some time, with her websites slowly disappearing, or at least not updated for years), and she seemed to be a very nice person, who simply had an amusing and silly little fetish.

At the other extreme (and I DO mean "extreme") was a website I stumbled onto once, and (thankfully) have never encountered again. This person's "hobby" involved dressing to the nines as a woman, and then taking posed fake crime scene photos in which he appeared to be the deceased victim of a stabbing, shooting, beating, etc. I found it repelling, yet morbidly fascinating (in the sense of wondering "why would somebody DO this?"), and the setups were obviously staged with great care, and looked horrifying realistic. I only hope and pray that his sick fantasy world was not either a recreation of things he had actually done to women, or the blueprint for things to come. (Shudder)

What are some of the more unusual CD-related fetishes YOU have encountered on the Web?
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You'd THINK this thread would be rite up my alley, wouldn't u? However, I don't visit CD fetish sites! These days, I don't visit ANY fetish sites. Well, maybe just ONE! Because there's NO restriction on pictures submitted! Oddly, I can't recall seeing ANY explicitly sexual pics there!

Lots of guys, and a few GGs who wear: various masks, body suits, occasional B&D, zentai, lots of latex and vinyl, cosplay, exaggerated fem figures, etc. I saw the cutest and sexiest Jessica Rabbit outfit there the other day! Her cartoon like full head mask and the rest of her outfit was PERFECT!

If anyone's interested, PM me! It's a free site! Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's a group called "furries" who like to wear animal suits while having sex, like even big mascot sized ones. I have a friend who is one and has a raccoon suit, but he told me there are guy furries who like to dress as female animals, with anthropomorphized breasts and such.

On another note, when I post my guy in skirt pics on flickr, I get comments sometimes from fetish types, some are harmless but others I actually block. Today though I got an email asking me if I ever wore rubber boots barefooted with a skirt.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I did meet a CDer who, in his 50s, only crossdressed from the waste down. He had a moustash, but wore heels, hose and a dress -- so
    he could look down from above and see this woman walking...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

I find the little girl thing, as projected by Perry Grayson, a bit odd. I just don't get it. I want to present as a female version of myself, maybe taking off a few years to wear the clothes I like (well, duh!), but presenting as a little girl I feel has a bit of a sinister undercurrent

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Starla
    This person's "hobby" involved dressing to the nines as a woman, and then taking posed fake crime scene photos in which he appeared to be the deceased victim of a stabbing, shooting, beating, etc. I found it repelling, yet morbidly fascinating (in the sense of wondering "why would somebody DO this?"), and the setups were obviously staged with great care, and looked horrifying realistic. I only hope and pray that his sick fantasy world was not either a recreation of things he had actually done to women, or the blueprint for things to come.
    [SIZE="2"]You might want to look up the crossdressing adventures of serial killer BTK, who used to dress up in the garments of his female victims and photograph himself, bound in the torturous poses he instigated, usually renting a motel room for these private picture-taking sessions. I once wrote a thread about this, since, here in Kansas (home of BTK), crossdressing will always be seen as an abnormous and highly distasteful perversion, thanks to the high-profile serial killer who lived out his perverted fantasies and left plenty of CD evidence behind. Thanks a lot, Dennis Rader…

Also, check out Ed Gein and his "extreme" crossdressing...
    [/SIZE]

I know one freak that always poses with guns and banjos when dressed. That sort of thing makes us respectable soccer mom CDs look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Starla View Post
    ...simply having a very narrow and unique framework within which they express themselves.
    Nice post, Starla, and I especially like your choice of words, as in the part quoted. My fetish-driven style of makeup and dressing (everything over-the-top) others may describe less kindly than you do.
    Anyway, long ago on AOL I once chated with a guy whose fetish was women's legs and feet WITHOUT stockings or pantyhose. Bare legs and feet. Considering how many here have a pantyhose fetish, I thought a bare legs fetish, as you put it, was "narrow and unique".

Doc, I don't [intentionally] visit fetish sites, either. Well, maybe just one (my mirror).
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 12-18-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    There's a group called "furries" who like to wear animal suits while having sex, like even big mascot sized ones. I have a friend who is one and has a raccoon suit, but he told me there are guy furries who like to dress as female animals, with anthropomorphized breasts and such.

Actually that is totally false!!! Pittsburgh hosts Anthracon every year and my son goes and is a "furry" and it has nothing to do with sex... Some how the public got this all f%$ked up just like all crossdresseresd are gay!! And your just helping to spread distruths without knowing what your talking about!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Actually that is totally false!!! Pittsburgh hosts Anthracon every year and my son goes and is a "furry" and it has nothing to do with sex... Some how the public got this all f%$ked up just like all crossdresseresd are gay!! And your just helping to spread distruths without knowing what your talking about!
    As I understand it, furries refers to folks who like wearing the fuzzy animal suits, and yiff is the term for the subsegment of furries who do it specifically for the sex aspect.

Or so I've been told.....

I love going downtown during Anthracon... Only a small percentage of participants wear full costumes.. Many wear tails and ears... A lot are into the artwork side of it.... Even the mayor has gotten into it and says he perferes the Furrie convention to the G-20 any day! Check it out. - http://boringpittsburgh.com/news/ant...ries-are-here/
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by DebsUK View Post
    I find the little girl thing, as projected by Perry Grayson, a bit odd. I just don't get it. I want to present as a female version of myself, maybe taking off a few years to wear the clothes I like (well, duh!), but presenting as a little girl I feel has a bit of a sinister undercurrent
    Grayson Perry.

Some of his act is a bit tied into the fact that he was abused by his father at a young age. There's a bit of masochism in what he does, i.e, frilly sissy little girl as opposed the strong non-sensitive male persona that society expects from men. The idea that little girls seem so fragile & deilcate is the exact opposite of the strong male. Grayson Perry uses much irony in his art. Much of his art has lots of sexual innuendos.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sadly, this idea was exposed in an episode of CSI when they were dealing with a dead furry. They only focused on the "Yiffing Pile", they did not show any of the artwork, some of which is quite tasteful and really well done. I have many friends that are furries, and they are not all like that. It's sort of like how everyone thinks all crossdressers are gay like Karren said, or how many people think that all gay men like wearing assless leather chaps and a thong. I know many gay men that are not that way, but it is those who claim to be activists who dress that way and that is what the public sees, so they percieve all gay men to be that way.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

(not a whale)
    gonna have to go with the crossdressers who like to "get wet" ie shower, bathe or go into a pool completely dressed. it makes no sense to me at all and probably ruins a good amount of perfectly healthy shoes

At the other extreme (and I DO mean "extreme") was a website I stumbled onto once, and (thankfully) have never encountered again. This person's "hobby" involved dressing to the nines as a woman, and then taking posed fake crime scene photos in which he appeared to be the deceased victim of a stabbing, shooting, beating, etc. I found it repelling, yet morbidly fascinating (in the sense of wondering "why would somebody DO this?"), and the setups were obviously staged with great care, and looked horrifying realistic. ?
    i find that pretty interesting more than anything else. would like to read an interview with that person and understand the psychology behind it.

I think one of the oddest ones is being totally anonymous with no picture.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A few years back there was a post here about someone who would dress alone,and somehow string themselves up by their feet.They then handcuffed themselves and dropped the key into a box with a timer on it.They went on to relate about how thrilling it was when someone would knock on the door with them being tied up and dressed. Yea ,that was out there.

I second what Denise said...there is no good reason to hide so.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    How is that a fetish?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Wouldnt say that was a fetish,in any way,surely just self preservation,not everyone is ready for the whole world to know they Crossdress
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

False teeth and feminine eyeglasses are becoming a fetish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Grayson Perry.

Some of his act is a bit tied into the fact that he was abused by his father at a young age. There's a bit of masochism in what he does, i.e, frilly sissy little girl as opposed the strong non-sensitive male persona that society expects from men. The idea that little girls seem so fragile & deilcate is the exact opposite of the strong male. Grayson Perry uses much irony in his art. Much of his art has lots of sexual innuendos.
    I think Grayson Perry is one of the most important artists of the moment, and I have seen a few pieces of his work. Believe me there's little innuendo in his work. He's also one of only 3 out celebrity CDs in the UK (certainly that I can think of, with Eddie Izzard and Alex Reid being the other two). But I'm not sure he dresses as Claire for ironic reasons, and it doesn't give a good image for the TG community presenting as a little girl with all the implications that holds.

A better artist to represent the CD community (IMHO) isy Marcel DuChamp with Rrose Selavy as his feminine alter-ego

I think Grayson Perry is one of the most important artists of the moment, and I have seen a few pieces of his work. Believe me there's little innuendo in his work. He's also one of only 3 out celebrity CDs in the UK (certainly that I can think of, with Eddie Izzard and Alex Reid being the other two). But I'm not sure he dresses as Claire for ironic reasons, and it doesn't give a good image for the TG community presenting as a little girl with all the implications that holds.

A better artist to represent the CD community (IMHO) isy Marcel DuChamp with Rrose Selavy as his feminine alter-ego
    I had never heard of Perry before reading these posts, and I Googled some of his images. They appear to me to be pretty silly and innocent, certainly a lot less potentially "damaging" to our image than a lot of the sissy/little girl CD pics that permeate the Web. Hey, we have no control over how others choose (as is their right) to present themselves to the world, only over how we present ourselves.
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

I had never heard of Perry before reading these posts, and I Googled some of his images. They appear to me to be pretty silly and innocent, certainly a lot less potentially "damaging" to our image than a lot of the sissy/little girl CD pics that permeate the Web. Hey, we have no control over how others choose (as is their right) to present themselves to the world, only over how we present ourselves.
    I'd never attempt to say what someone should or shouldn't wear or how they should present themselves. I wear dresses and I'm a 43 year old man, so I'd be on very shaky ground if I did. But the image Perry puts over does have some dubious undertones (more probably because of the effect of the reactionary British press directing public opinion than anything, to be fair). True, there there is far worse on the web, but you have to actively look for it whereas he is all over the daily press as a prominent artist so people see images of him with their morning toast. Mind you, as an artist he probably benefits from a bit more tolerance than say an MP doing the same, and would more likely be dismissed as eccentric

Mind you, as an artist he probably benefits from a bit more tolerance than say an MP doing the same, and would more likely be dismissed as eccentric
    Interesting that you use an MP as an example (and this is a bit OT in my own thread), but come to think of it, I've never heard of a politician "scandal" involving crossdressing, at least not on this side of the Atlantic. (We did have a former Mayor of Detroit, a photo of whom surfaced from a womanless beauty pageant in his college days, but that appeared to be an innocent lark.) I'm sure, given percentages and odds, that at least a few pols are CDers, but if so, they apparently keep it well under wraps.....

the happy camper
    Politics is a peculiar fetish for a crossdresser to have, but googling "crossdressing mayor" yields more results than you would think. This gurl managed to win an election while wearing a dress.