Thread: If you had told me that I'd----------------------

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

If you had told me that I'd----------------------

20 years ago that I'd look like my avatar, I'd have laughed myself silly!

15 years ago that I would be online daily with CD/TG/TSs, I'd probably have punched u!

10 years ago that I'd own and WEAR a moving van full of ladies gear, I'd have thot u were NUTS!

3 years ago that I'd go to a convention where most of the participants were guys wearing dresses, (and I'd be one of them), I'd have said, "Not a chance in hell!"

1 year ago that I'd go to Disneyland dressed as Cinderella and wonder around on my own for nearly 2 hours, I would have been shocked!

Anyone else have any, "If u had told me that I'd's---", u want to add?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc,

I'll give you two:

The first is not so much on cross dressing but up to 4 years ago had you told me that I would not only operate forklifts and flatbed semi tractor trailers hauling explosives but instruct other people on it I'd have though you were on drugs.

Twenty years ago even knowing that I already liked panties if you had told me I'd be sitting here in a purple party dress on a saturday morning and it be a perfectly normal event for my family to see I would have though you were straight out nuts.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Here's one you can add to that as i have just seen a female that looks just like you , quite spooky as i thought it was you but knew it could not be unless you are over here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If you had told me 10 years ago that I'd be using more makeup than my wife and she would be asking me for advice. . .

If you had told me 2 years ago that I'd not only be going to support group meetings, but leading the meetings at times . . .

If you had told me a couple weeks ago that I shouldn't be shoveling all that snow because it would give me a hernia, I would have thanked you.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If you had told me 10 years ago "Awww! You look so cute in that!", I'd change immediately.

If you told me that yesterday, I'd blush and say "Te-hee!"
    With love,
    - Celes

If you told me a year ago that my wife would come around and say “I want you to start dressing again” I would have said you were crazy. It happened!
    If you told me six months ago that she would start buying me clothes and shoes, I would have said that was wishful thinking. She did!
    If you said two days ago that she would ask me if she could paint my toenails, I would have said no chance. Again, it happened!

I guess you really never should say never.

If you'd told me 10 years ago that I'd be dressing openly around the house, full works, dress, wig, makeup, heels, I'd have said only in my dreams sweetheart. Yet here I am, lounging around en femme; also going to the shops regularly as Ruth.
    I blame crossdressers.com...
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

And now here you are Sherry, all these years and wonderings gone by and you are the girl you thought you'd never be. A'int it wonderful?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Nothing.... like everything else in my life I planned it all in advance.. What good engineers do!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If you would have told me 15 years ago that within the next year I would own my own computer and be surfing CD/TS pics on the web…I would have said…

If you would have told me 14 years ago that within three months of surfing the web I would be shaving off my moustache, shaving my legs and posting my own CD pics around the web…I would have said…

If you would have told me 13 years ago I would be driving an hour drive to another town to meet with a CD I had met online and traded pics with, who talked me into meeting for drinks at a hotel, and planning to go upstairs and get dressed together and who knows what else…but I would chicken out… I would have said…

If you would have told me 12 years ago I would be buying my own silicone forms, wigs, make-up, heels, dresses, lingerie, and be posting/trading my x-ish rated pics for a bunch of regular “male” fans & trading them with CD “friends” on a boatload of pic sites…I would have said…

If you would have told me 10 years ago I would be living single, struttin’ around my own house 23/7 everyday, dressed in a little black dress and 5” pumps…I would have said …

If you would have told me 4 years ago I would be making boobies and body parts out of silicone in my studio instead of art glass and covert surveillance cam set-ups…I would have said…

If you would have told me 3 years ago that I would be totally shaved, using a vacuum brake bleeder pump to “attempt” to enhance my breasts and lounging on my sundeck wearing a two piece bikini (well, the top part anyway) so I could get “tan lines”…I would have said…

If you would have told me 2 years ago I would be dressing up and going out slipping around unnoticed in public places as part of some surveillance gigs I was doing…and I would become attracted to other CD gurls as much or more than GG women, I would have said…

If you would have told me a year ago I would have a goal of trying to make a life-sized human figure out of about 100 lbs of platinum cure silicone and some other weird experimenting in my studio….

I would say that the probability of me ever really “growing up” anytime soon, are pretty slim…

It kinda looks like I am jus’ getting started…

Never a dull moment at my playhouse…!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]