Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't you go just the next step further?

Wouldn't you go just the next step further?

To just once, actually dress being a total woman? No forms, pads, wig, or other. You were just naturally meant to act, look and be a woman?

I know I would love to. It'll come soon, as soon as I find that damn lamp to rub!
    ...just your average 30 something trying to find the woman inside me and let her out to play for a bit ...

Who said I was ment to act like a woman? Hell a lot of women don't look like women without assistance! . Pushing things up and slimming things down... Makeup... Hair stuff... We really probably look alike naked... With the lights on! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Autumndawn View Post
    To just once, actually dress being a total woman? No forms, pads, wig, or other. You were just naturally meant to act, look and be a woman?
    If you mean to wake up one morning with a female body, yes I would. Of course, it would have to be a nice body, good loking face, hair, etc. I wouldn't want to wake up as a slob.

I'm not sure I would act or think like a woman though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    If you mean to wake up one morning with a female body, yes I would. Of course, it would have to be a nice body, good loking face, hair, etc. I wouldn't want to wake up as a slob.

I'm not sure I would act or think like a woman though.
    I'm already a slob so I'd take waking up in any female body.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe in my next life, but yes, just once to be the real deal.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Of course we would all prefer to simply be able to throw the switch (likely even Karren!) if for no other reason than not to have to do all the "illusion-making" that is required to transform into our feminine selves!

Having said that, once all that "illusion-making" is accomplished, our closeness to the reality is only a matter of our ingenuity, imagination, and ability.

Tina

I tell you what if I was not so dam big all over I would still be dressing 24/7. It is a dream come true, you would not believe how much better treat you. Oh yea you have the idiots that will try to make fun of you and teenage girls that will point you out, but all in all it is a wonderful time. I was more accepted in the few months I dressed 24/7 that most of the rest of my life. I am just too dam bid, Tall large head large hands and other things. I tell ya, if I were 5' 10" or less I would still be dressed.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That is definitely my goal. Only thing is, in the UK it takes at least 2 years and possibly inmy case nearer to 3
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

why dont u try dressing every day for a week straight and doing everything like a women would and see if u really would like it

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's EXACTLY why I bought and wear my Female Suit, Autumn! So, I can see a naked, sexy, fem me in the mirror WITHOUT seeing all the items u mentioned!
    Unfortunately, those items R STILL THERE! They're just UNDER the suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Hell a lot of women don't look like women without assistance! . Pushing things up and slimming things down... Makeup... Hair stuff... We really probably look alike naked... With the lights on! Lol.
    Heh heh heh. She gets it.

In a heart beat. A dream come true !!

I would love a more naturally feminine body. I've tried the forms and wigs and can create the a pretty convincing illusion of a woman. However I found that isn't what satisfies me. Its looking as pretty as I can with my natural body. Thats the way I go out in public; not trying to pass but looking and feeling pretty.
    Jamie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think that would just be awsome. To be able to walk around and not worry about being made fun of. I only be out 2 time both time I loved but was really nervous.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Hi Kate, it can be very nerve wracking the first few times that we go out, but it is also very liberating. Just take things gently and you will soon find that you are free to be yourself in all manner of circumstances. The key is to find your comfort level, then push it very gently.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

hi yes i would like to go the hole 9 yards . the clothes are so soft and sexy . i would like a man to make love to me but i do love my wife
    love deanna

Sorry;

Like Karren, and others, I really enjoy my male body.

If I could change for a day, I might, but never forever.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

if its on someone elses check book, where do i sign up.. id be more apt to be already in route if i could afford things..

Account is closed
    I do this already day in and day out and can tell you after a while it just is routine. Actually i would love to drag it up just once with the padding and huge boobs, wig, and over the top gown. I think it would be a blast to be dolled up and overly curvaceous.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

No wig? No boobs? Nah, that's half the fun of it. And no one wants to see a flat-chested balding woman anyway. I wear that wig as much for YOU as I do for ME.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

For me the next step would be to spend more that a weekend enfemme. I keep hoping but it is not too likely to happen any time soon.

Little by little I'm getting closer, although the wigs will always be a necessity for me, but hopefully by the end of 2011 I can start to go without the inserts, waist cinchers, and so much make up.

Baby steps, but always moving forward!
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would them be happy

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Pat View Post
    Sorry;

Like Karren, and others, I really enjoy my male body.

If I could change for a day, I might, but never forever.
    I'm with you on this one. To me, dressing is a part-time escape and not a full-time destination.