Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told my sister.

I told my sister.

well I just want to say thank you to all of you that have helped me out in this past month... I've been going thru a lot of bs and just personal things figuring out who I am... well I told my sister last night who Juli was... well I didn't tell her about "Juli" but I did tell her that I am girly.that I have a girl way of thinking things thru and just overall. that I wish I could wear what I wanted all the time. that I been like this since seven years old. I told her that I'm different and that I'm scared of it but its me... I'll tell you what... those 10 minutes were the MOST LONGEST 10 minutes I waited in my life to hear back what she was going to say... and she accepted it just fine... she actually felt so sorry that I've been going thru this alone for so long... I do not think she gets the severity of it yet... but at least i broke the ice with a family member... hell Finally a real person that I personally know! still a long way to go though... she kept trying to blame my mom about it but I keep telling her its not her fault... I am born like this and its just life's card I was drawn... She seems to honestly be sorry for giving me crap during our life and wants to help.. I do not know how she can but its nice to have someone now finally to maybe talk to a little. It was funny... she was like... "well I'm like a man.. I get mad to easy and I have mean tempers" lol she thinks we are switched some how lol. to good! but anyways THANK YOU!!! ALL who helped out and pushed me... I could of NOT OF DONE this without you that have helped me... I have read you're stories and hopes.. they have touched me greatly and have pursued me into my own oddassey to figure out who I am... thank you all for making it A LOT!!!! easier!!!! seriously, I am thankful that barrier I broke last night was the best feeling in my life. I love my sister so much. we are truly best friends and I wouldn't change that in the world.!!!!!

Addicted to PANTYHOSE Maria_1969's Avatar
    Thats AWESOME!!!! Great stuff...
    "If pantyhose can make my legs look this good, imagine what they can do for yours" - Joe Namath

[SIZE="4"]Hey Juli

Well done girl, onwards & upwards I say, its really hard coming out to another member of your family, I told my sister a good few months ago, I just said that you have a big sister, and believe me or not she is 100% accepting. Wouldent dare tell my brother, god, he would would take great delight in broadcasting it.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Julianna, I really admire you for telling your sister. I told my late wife before we married, and she accepted me and fully supported me. That was many years ago, and now my grown children know and don't care! But my older sister still doesn't know, and I will never tell her!! At our ages ( I probably am way older than you) she probably wouldn't care, but I still will not tell her! We are very good friends, and always have been!!

BTW, I grew up in Portland, Oregon! I also think it is one of the Best States ever, even though I have lived here in Georgia for over 27 years!!

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all your family!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Julianna, I really admire you for telling your sister. I told my late wife before we married, and she accepted me and fully supported me. That was many years ago, and now my grown children know and don't care! But my older sister still doesn't know, and I will never tell her!! At our ages ( I probably am way older than you) she probably wouldn't care, but I still will not tell her! We are very good friends, and always have been!!

BTW, I grew up in Portland, Oregon! I also think it is one of the Best States ever, even though I have lived here in Georgia for over 27 years!!

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all your family!
    you should of never moved from Oregon! lol I never hear of people going west to east... just kidding with ya... oh mandy I believe you she is 100 percent for ya! thats so great! must feel good to be able to be you! I'm going snowshoeing with my sister here in a few hrs.. guess we going to talk about all this stuff more lol. its so funny how excited I get now since I told her. now its like Ive got all these questions to ask her about reguarding girl stuff in general lol.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Actually I moved here from Seattle. Lived there for 15 years, and moved here for business reasons. Will be moving back west in a few years!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

ok here is an update! my sister knows EVERYTHING now! straight up all the truth about me. boy it was scary but I just told her and she just was all cool with it. maybe a little shocked that I really am like this and its not just a part time thing going on... well anyways she helped me go shopping for makeup and so far has answered all my questions about "girl" clothes and things. Wow it even went into depth when we were getting coffee we talked about how cute this one guy was that was working there. Im loving having a sister to share this with. She is pretty much my only family and it means so much to me now that Im totally honest with her about it!!!!! And then Faith helped me out with some bible knowledge about jesus and god using us to talk to others... (and some other very cool things she pointed out to me) ... but anyways GEES this girl is SO HAPPY RITE NOW I CAN JUST GO TRY TO DO ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE!!!!!!! its a bummer that my sister left for a month to go work but I get by. LOL I call her about sales and stuff and ask about different things and she gets a kick about of it I know but oh well! I also showed her a few pics of Julianna and she just loved em! she said I was more photogenic than she was and was jelious... I told her not to be boosting my ego its ok if I'm funny looking and please tell me so I can fix stuff... and she didn't have anything to say... Kinda was disapointed but I have been doing this for a long time so I might of kinda got it down.... but anyways!!!! this IS SO COOL NOW FOR ME!!! IVE felt like Ive been in the pits for the past month because I knew I had to accept this and figure on what to do... It was getting to be unhealthy on the ways Id try to stop it. now I know its me and has no way of leaving LOL! I start therapy in FEbuary thank god! I can't wait! I wish it didn't cost so much mula but oh well... It needs to be talked about with a pro and just for my own closure I guess...

Congratulations!
    I imagine your bond with your sister will be much stronger for it, as you and her can have some proper girly time together.

i told my step sister not long ago and to my supprise she was supportive about it and as turned around and told me her secret.(not to be told here). just last night i told an old girlfriend last night and she is supportive too.

My sister is the only person I've told about my cross dressing, and she was really great about it.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

sisters are so COOL! I'd be lost without mine!

Platinum Member
    My younger sister was the only person who knew when I was a teenager. Even then she was understanding, supportive and discrete. It helped me realize that I wasn't a monster and gave me the confidence to share my little secret with my future wife.

yep, well screw my sister now lmao. I tell her about all this stuff now she is moving to hawaii. go figure, my luck TOTALLY! oh well back to being alone with it again.

Great for you opening up to your sister. I have found that since coming out my little sister has really been supportive and has actually helped me out shopping a few times and helped with makeup and whatnot. Its great to have someone to talk to and be able to be a little girly with.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Glad to hear that your have someone to connect with! Its such a relief right!

Quote Originally Posted by juligirl1984 View Post
    yep, well screw my sister now lmao. I tell her about all this stuff now she is moving to hawaii. go figure, my luck TOTALLY! oh well back to being alone with it again.
    You're not alone! You found your way here, don't turn on us now!

i came out to my younger sister last year and she took it pretty well,i think her being a les. help some.my wife knows and i planning on telling my older sister later this year with the help from my younger sister.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by danielleb View Post
    You're not alone! You found your way here, don't turn on us now!
    lol oh I won't ever do that!

I'd tell my sister, but....She told me that Clowns and Crossdressers creep her out! ????????????? I'd probably have to get into explainting that I was the gremlin messing with her clothes and stuff when we were teenagers.....again, would probably creep her out to know I was wearing her panties and bras too.

Juli,

I too, am from Oregon. I have struggled with this all my life. When I was younger, I used to use one of my sisters clothing all the time. She found out and warned me not to do it that anymore or she would tell our mom and dad. I stopped. LOL But years later she has been my support staff. She knows and encourages me to understand more of who I am.

She has also gone to many of my therapy appointments as support and was the driving force in coming out to my mother.

Sisters are great !

Bri

If i had a sister I think i would deff tell her and She would have know Years ago!!!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Your story made me smile, sweetie! It is a gift to have accepting, loving support
    Love

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by BriannaCD View Post
    Juli,

I too, am from Oregon. I have struggled with this all my life. When I was younger, I used to use one of my sisters clothing all the time. She found out and warned me not to do it that anymore or she would tell our mom and dad. I stopped. LOL But years later she has been my support staff. She knows and encourages me to understand more of who I am.

She has also gone to many of my therapy appointments as support and was the driving force in coming out to my mother.

Sisters are great !

Bri
    yea mine was gna go with me too but she moved away They are so nice though to have to talk too. I miss my sister sooo much! I do love how she does also encourage me to just be who I am and to learn about it. (it all is starting to make total sense now too) but anyways, yea Andrea Lynne, thank you! yea she made me smile too that day. opened up my soul so that I know its not always alone out there.

I wish I were closer with my sister.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

She sounds supportive, you should tell her the whole truth, and show her pictures so she will fully "get it."

"ok here is an update! my sister knows EVERYTHING now! straight up all the truth about me. boy it was scary but I just told her and she just was all cool with it. maybe a little shocked that I really am like this and its not just a part time thing going on... well anyways she helped me go shopping for makeup and so far has answered all my questions about "girl" clothes and things."
    Ohhh, GREAT. well the advice applies for anyone reading through about telling someone.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 02-13-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President