Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When you go out do you

I am still a work in progress, 2+ to 3-. The goal is 5 or higher.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm probably a 4 going on 5. On a bad day, I think about everything and wonder what I'm doing.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I don't care.. I'm #5. I used to be concerned, but now I just don't give a sh--. I'm happy, I'm me.. nobody else matters.... If they know, they know.. so what... if they think I'm GG, then great ... but really, it don't matter... I go shopping, whatever.. if they don't read me, they certainly will once I speak, so F it.

Although, honestly, I'd be happier if everyone saw me a GG

Usually a 3 to 5 . Have had a few 'seniors moments' (0nly 53) when I've been out and forgot that I was dressed from neck down. Remarkabely, either I'm way out there and don't notice reaction, or no one cares. Sure is a laugh unpacking the groceries and realizing your wearing boobs and a skirt!
    regent,

I would say a 1 at the start of the night, 2 by the end. I think is has to do with the number of times out. have only been out a handful of times but each time I care less.

I guess I'm a 3. What's the difference between 3 and 6? the other Joni T

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Good question
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

3 as I'm getting ready and leaving the house, usually 4 by the time I'm out and about.

- Diane

I would say i'm a 3 once i get around other ppl i seem to not care what they think and just have fun.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Hi.

I deal with people all the time & to day was no different tho as a socal worker as was pointed out to me to day.
    a sitution has been going on for some years now, two people i have known over 14 years & this involved them , the manager of a camp site & Police . tho i had to see 4 others as well.

i have had to be impartial , a bit hard at times , so youll gather i have to look beyound what i think as to how i think about my self being involved with people, so youll gather im on the front line concerning people . as to what i wear nomal womens clothes.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 12-24-2010 at 04:49 AM.

Gold Member
    Repetition changes the result. I am usually at a 2 as I get ready and step out. I am naturally a nervous nellie. But afterwards I range from a 3 (if it has been a while) to a 5 (if I have been out a bit recently). And how much you are out is subjective anyway. My first time out was only a year ago, so these numbers are relative.

I'd actually like to create a new category which we can call category 7 which I fall into. Category 7 is I don't care and I couldn't care less what people are really thinking...

To me, it's 3, 4 or 5, depending on the bra, the dress shirt and who we're meeting for dinner.

Banned Read only
    |Ha! I love this, because its exactly how I feel!!!
    Last edited by Pinky188; 12-24-2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: did it wrong.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    On my way to the restaurant its a #2
    Sitting ready to order it's a #3-4
    By the third glass of wine, a definite #5

I guess I would really have to say a #2 when walking out the door, but after I drive so far down the street it turns into a #4 because I've got a mission and there isn't anything I can do about it (except turn around and go home - which isn't gonna happen) so I might as well enjoy it.
    I love this because its exactly how I feel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    meh....whatever.
    I'm always happy to be out.
    What Natalie said!

I really do not care what prople think, I just want to go out and have a good time. I wish I could come across a GG when I am dressed that liked what I am doing so much she would talk to me about it more and more. I was interviewed by a student from the University once, She was really nice, it was for a class project on crossdressing. She asked a lot and I talked a lot and then we went shopping together, for her not me, as I was broke at the time, but I did look around.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I used to be a 4, then moved to 5. However, now I am a 6 like Karren. I go out looking from the neck up as a man, and from the neck down I am totally feminine! Never have a problem, but I do wonder what people think!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I would be lying if I said I don't think about it, becuase I do. I want to be a "5" but in reality I'm only a "2". My worries are little ones
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I dream of the days when I'll be able to climb to the giddy heights of 1! I am absolutely terrified of being read. The problem is, I have a huge phobia of confrontation - even a small argument will leave me shaking - and I will be completely defenceless if I run into any kind of bigotry on the streets.

They aren't going to "light the torches and sharpen up the pitchforks!!" Not going to happen! lol .. Who care what they think ?? I am happy dressing and looking pretty and that is what matters to me.

Gold Member
    4 and notching towards a 5.
    In fact the only time I dip below a 4 is when I am around idiots, but then when it is some dumb-butt neanderthal hicks around, anyone should be concerned.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

i fall in a solid 2/3 state. wanting to get to a higher number like a solid 5.
    i try to not care, but due think about it, mostly as how can i improve my looks.

there are those that i will never look right in there eyes. so i do not care about them. i just want to look like a woman doing what she likes to do.

there are plenty of real gg that will never look like a real gg, sad to say. and i just do not want to be in that category.

Loni

I'm between 2 and 3, probably closer than I want to be to 2. I'd love to work my way to a higher number... perhaps over time it will happen naturally.

If I got out more often, I'd probably be more of a consistent 3-4, but when months go by between outings, I slip right back up to a 2.

Just where I fall on any given day depends on my confidence that day, how much time I had to do a good job on the makeup, how distracted I am with things while I am out, how long it has been since I've been out and my general comfort level with the people I find myself around.

For instance, a month ago I was a good 3, maybe even a little toward 4, once I had been out for a few minutes and didn't get any reactions. Other times I feel like I'm in '1' territory just taking a stroll on a dark sidewalk

It is interesting to see all the posts that follow the same curve that happens to me. When I'm anticipating going out, getting ready, about to step out of the car... I am MUCH closer to a 1-2. Within 5 minutes of being in public, that drops to a 3 and starts to show signs of moving toward 4. On a few good days, I think I may have touched 4... but only briefly.

Karen's 6 is only something I can put on my 'someday' list.
    Last edited by Cristi; 12-26-2010 at 12:33 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I think a 4