Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My first date en femme

My first date en femme

I have a date with a man for the first time, three weeks from now. We will meet at a restaurant in a gay hotel/bar complex. He is fully aware I am a CD.

Any advice you girls can give me?

maybe this is a dumb question but are you gay?
    (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    Last edited by JenniferB; 12-25-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    maybe this is a dumb question but are you gay?
    (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    Mostly straight. Perhaps bi-curious.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm. If your not gay, why are you going on a date with a man?

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieGirl View Post
    Mostly straight. Perhaps bi-curious.

If you're going on a date with a man I think you're a little bit more than just curious.
    Sally

If you haven't already, make sure the guy knows you're on the fence about gay sex, since the subject will prolly come up quick. I've found most guys are understanding, but no one likes being teased. Safety concerns aside, there are two things I watch out for, that may or may not be issues for you --

Many "admirers" like to do a little dressing themselves, but w/o the commitment. Hairy guys in panties, in other words. Doesn't work for me.
    If you follow through on your curiosity, quite a few guys have strong fantasies about being topped. Again, ewww.

I'm not assuming you're gonna have sex, but that's usually what is on guy's minds, so I'm just sayiing. While I am personally cool with bi sex, if I'm dealing with a guy online, I make it VERY clear that sex on the first date ain't gonna happen. If they can get past that, I figure we might have something to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky188 View Post
    Hmmm. If your not gay, why are you going on a date with a man?
    That's exactly what I was getting ready to say!
    I mean you're not exactly going to be a woman with a guy, because well you're not a woman. I mean hey, if you are gay, that's fine, but there are only so many ways two guys are have, well...sexual relations.

As far as advice is concerned:
    1. If this is your first meeting, be careful to be in public or with others at all times. You don't know this person well enough to be alone.
    2. Don't give him a home phone # or your address, a cell phone is ok.
    3. Make it clear what you are and ARE NOT interested in at this point.
    4. Do not let him spend alot of money on you because that can lead to expectations of some sort of entitlement later on in the evening.
    5. You can relax and enjoy the evening without putting yourself at risk.

Many of us are a least a little bi curious. Most do not act upon those feelings. Be honest with yourself on why you are doing this.
    Sally

I have a date with a man for the first time, three weeks from now. We will meet at a restaurant in a gay hotel/bar complex. He is fully aware I am a CD.

Hi Natalie, Please disregard the insensitive comments and follow Sherri and Sally advice. Regardless of what you and your date have in mind safety always came in first.I wish you have a great time

Natalie,
    My only advice would be don't let your emotions get the upper hand on your common sense.

It's all too easy to become swept up in the moment, feeling that giddy high that comes from finally receiving the long desired attention and admiration, so go into it with a set mind of what you are willing to do (and not do) on that first date, then stick to the limits you've set before hand.

If he turns out to really be someone special enough to explore your new desires, then a second and third date is in order before you ever ever consider heading off to his bed. Remember that you are a person with feelings and self worth, you are not someone's sex toy.

Just be careful, listen to that inner guide, and above all have a wonderful time!!
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Have fun and be safe. And don't feel pressured to do anything you are not ready for! Not every guy is the perfect gentleman
    *Jenny*

In the evidently much needed defense of many guys out there, there ARE many men who are and will be a total gentleman at all times with a TG just as they would be with a GG. To be sure there are neanderthal knuckle draggers out there, BUT there are also some very sweet and emotionally mature gentlemen. Hopefully your date is the latter.

Have fun and"wash up when your through" lol Seriously,having a date is great fun. Plan on figuring out why he is there as well...Admirer? Kinkster? Platonic friend? Or Horn Toad? or a bit of all ...Figure it out and you can get an idea as to how much you want his company,and take it from there..I think there are quite a few admirers out there that appreciate what effort it takes us to become pretty.. Have fun!

Natalie, have a good time!
    I wish I had an interest in guys. It would make life so much easier, but I don't....just the way it is. ....ow, my poor brain.
    My close gay friends don't even get me. However I've had plenty of guys approach me while I'm en femme, so I think there's something real going on there. I go out dressed because it's me not because I'm out to pick up guys.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 12-26-2010 at 12:31 AM.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Hey there. I suggest, as others have to stay safe. Take condoms if you choose to be sexual and your cell phone. Remember that sex is a choice and either of you can stay "no" at any time. Above all have fun.

Only you know your sexual orientation, and I commend you for learning more about yourself and being honest with the gentleman you plan to meet. You go GIRL!
    Just another man in a dress

Enjoy....

Banned Read only
    The most important thing is to be safe just as everyone here is saying. Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Sue View Post
    Hey there. I suggest, as others have to stay safe. Take condoms if you choose to be sexual and your cell phone. Remember that sex is a choice and either of you can stay "no" at any time. Above all have fun.

Only you know your sexual orientation, and I commend you for learning more about yourself and being honest with the gentleman you plan to meet. You go GIRL!
    Of all the responses, this is the one I agree with the most.

Understanding that I'm married, don't plan to ever have sex with anyone but my (female) wife, and have never had sex with a man, I would never consider myself gay and would never have sex with a man while dressed as a man, but I'm not sure I wouldn't want to try it if I were dressed and acting (like on a date with a man) as a female. To me, that's part of being a female and the "female experience".

Make sense?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Of all the responses, this is the one I agree with the most.
    Understanding that I'm married, don't plan to ever have sex with anyone but my (female) wife, and have never had sex with a man, I would never consider myself gay and would never have sex with a man while dressed as a man, but I'm not sure I wouldn't want to try it if I were dressed and acting (like on a date with a man) as a female. To me, that's part of being a female and the "female experience".
    Make sense?
    Not really. Whether a biological male considers themself gay or not, having sex with a man is still the same no matter how one is dressed. So, there must be something inside you that's "gay curious" or whatever it's called. I get what you're saying about the "female experience", but that's basically impossible because you don't have female parts.

I am not being insensitive here, but.....Alarm bells are going off. Now alarm bells can just mean "excercise extreme caution", or they can mean eminent danger.

Since you are asking for advice, I would like some info. How did this idea come about? How did you "meet" this guy? What really is his deal?

As we all know, there are too many weirdos out there that would love to do harm to someone like us, why they exist is quite beyond my comprehension, but they do.

I as a straight male would not want to go on a date with another male, unless we were both CDs and there was absolutely NO romantic tendencies. But that is me.

Jennifer B stated something that I think is painful truth. We will never know how it feels to be a female, just like we will never know how it feels to be a cat, or a dog. The most you will get is how it feels to be treated like a woman in our society. You will experience the silly customs that were made when women were considered much lower than men and incapable of doing things themselves. Hopefully you do not experience how some men truly treat women, and how some women accept that treatment since they have known of no other way.

What ever you do, be safe, have an out, and bail if anything seems incorrect.

Gee, looks like I can"t ask any of you girls for a date!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    Gee, looks like I can"t ask any of you girls for a date!!!!!
    Why Not? Wear that french maid outfit and you can ask me for one!

There are few women out there that like tg:s, but really its no idea looking for them. They find you if you are lucky. So I dont think its strange to date a guy even if you are straight. Its about exploring the life with the possibilities you are given.

Natalie,
    I think that it's wonderful that you have decided to swim in the "deep end of the pool" and explore this part of you femininity. As others have already said I just ask that you be safe and don't do anything that is against your first instinct. Let someone know where that you're going to be the night of your date, be vigilant and consider carrying OC pepper spray in your purse. I've learned that sex on a first date is usually a bad idea unless that is all that you want from the relationship. If you decide at some point to be sexual with this man I strongly encourage you to practice safe sex even for oral play. Lifestyles makes some flavored condoms that are actually fun to use, taste yummy and don't take away from your partner's pleasure. If you have any questions that may not be appropriate for the open forum, please feel free to contact me. Have fun!

Melissa
    Melissa Pink

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Natalie be very careful and be yourself.