Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first date en femme

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
    If you decide at some point to be sexual with this man I strongly encourage you to practice safe sex even for oral play. Lifestyles makes some flavored condoms that are actually fun to use, taste yummy and don't take away from your partner's pleasure. If you have any questions that may not be appropriate for the open forum, please feel free to contact me. Have fun!

Melissa
    wow...borderline TMI?
    Last edited by JenniferB; 12-26-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Hi all,
    Natalie, like everyone advises here, please do be careful, and FYI here's one more way that might help you accomplish that? I just became aware of a fabulous way to use the smart phone to "Run (CD?) ‘Interference' for you?" It's not new, but it certainly is to me! It's the new Google Voice. (The ad says "Google Voice - One phone number, online voicemail, and enhanced ... Google Voice. Teach your phone new tricks. Google Voice enhances the existing capabilities of your phone, regardless of which phone or carrier you have ... https://www.google.com/voice"). I've got it and use it right now and I only give the "new and entirely different (i.e., out of town)" Google Voice phone number out when I want to disguise and/or protect the "real me?" Better still, for everyone, check it all out for yourselves via the videos, and pay particular attention to the "Block Callers" and "Screen Callers" videos. Pretty neat! Goto: http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html. Hugs, Misti
    P.S. Oh, I almost forgot to wish everyone a "Very Prosperous and Happy New Year!" I'm living a dream come true, now!
    Last edited by Misti; 12-26-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    wow...borderline TMI?
    Jennifer,

If you thought that my post provided TMI, I apoligize if I offended you or anyone else. I lived in New Orleans for many years and found people in the GLBT community to be quite open minded. Natalie asked some valid questions and I was merely attempting to provide her some common sense answers. I hardly think anything that I said was offensive. It's a dangerous world out there! Please forgive me for my candor and honesty!

Melissa
    Melissa Pink

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
    Jennifer,

If you thought that my post provided TMI, I apoligize if I offended you or anyone else. I lived in New Orleans for many years and found people in the GLBT community to be quite open minded. Natalie asked some valid questions and I was merely attempting to provide her some common sense answers. I hardly think anything that I said was offensive. It's a dangerous world out there! Please forgive me for my candor and honesty!

Melissa
    I don't think Jennifer was offended, she speaks pretty candidly herself on here. Without speaking for her, I think perhaps it was just amusing that you went so far as to recommend a tasty brand of condom, which may have stretched the limits of what was a common sense type of answer.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    I don't think Jennifer was offended, she speaks pretty candidly herself on here. Without speaking for her, I think perhaps it was just amusing that you went so far as to recommend a tasty brand of condom, which may have stretched the limits of what was a common sense type of answer.
    Yeah, what JTOR said...
    It was strictly tongue-in-cheek...
    Actually I seriously considered suggesting Astroglide...(ok, yeah, I said it) but was afraid that would be TMI.
    Actually I think it would be great if we could discuss these things openly here. We're all adults, right?

Jennifer and Jiveturkey,
    I do agree with both! Happy New Year!

Melissa
    Shameless in Memphis
    Melissa Pink

Have fun, be careful and be safe.

Jennifer, if you join the GM forum on here there's a bit more openness for such discussions there, I think it's because it's a private page.
    ~Riley

My Tumblr Blog

Have fun and be careful, like all the others are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayna View Post
    If you're trying to experience a date (as a woman ) please think about dating only strait men that admire CDers..or the variations of it.
    I'm confused...whether she experiences a date with a gay or straight man...Natalie still won't have a vagina either way. So, what's the difference?
    Last edited by JenniferB; 12-26-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Go out and just enjoy being a girl. It is so much fun.

Follow Sally's and Sherri's advice. Go to very public places until you're comfortable with him. Time is your best friend.

I think you should get totally plastered and **** it up!!!

Just kidding!!! :-)

Seriously- like the other ladies have said- don't do anything that you don't want to or don't think you're ready for and make sure to be careful and stay safe. I hope you enjoy your evening.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Not really. Whether a biological male considers themself gay or not, having sex with a man is still the same no matter how one is dressed. So, there must be something inside you that's "gay curious" or whatever it's called. I get what you're saying about the "female experience", but that's basically impossible because you don't have female parts.
    I have some of the parts.

Remember, this is all theoretical in my case, but it may be important to others.

I think what's being missed here is that some CDers want to become a female or live and act as a female full time, while others just want to see what it's like and be able to switch back and forth.
    Last edited by linda allen; 12-27-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Re-reading this thread in general it seems like there's a lot of cases of people trying to dictate how others should define their own sexuality. These words like homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, etc. are arbitrary, meaningless attempts to pigeonhole something that is actually quite fluid and open to interpretation by each individual's perception. For some people sexuality has very little to do with what one's body parts are and who are we to decide who should and shouldn't feel that way, nor who should and shouldn't date that person?

Telling Natalie to have a good time is one thing, telling her to be safe and smart also makes a lot of sense, but why tell her who she should choose to have a date with instead of this man, when she and he have already discussed who she is with him and he's already told her he's ok with it? The business of why they choose to have a date with each other is between them, and it's more than a little bit meddling for us to try to say otherwise.
    ~Riley

My Tumblr Blog

Account is closed
    I take personal offense to the tone of some of the comments made here. I know the intention of them but as a trans woman who is attracted to men, I don't like the wording. I bring this up in hopes that it reminds people that there are more than just part time crossdressers here.

Natalie,

Be honest with him about your expectations. Avoid sex on the first date unless it is mutually agreed upon prior to the date. Be safe and enjoy yourself. I suggest brining up if he is ok with your presenting as female on your date unless you have already mentioned that to him. You said he is aware of your crossdressing but I don't know if you meant that you will be feminine on your date.

Most importantly, he is taking you out on a date so let him be the one in charge of giving you a good time.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Anne View Post
    Most importantly, he is taking you out on a date so let him be the one in charge of giving you a good time.
    Now there's an interesting comment. Maybe his definition of a "good time" isn't Natalie's? And then again, maybe it is. Look...I'm all for whoever said "jump into the deep end of the pool" if that's what Natalie is really into.
    But I also say "don't deceive yourself" into thinking you'll "experience" a relationship as a female, because it's impossible if you're a biological male.

Account is closed
    Now there's an interesting comment. Maybe his definition of a "good time" isn't Natalie's? And then again, maybe it is. Look...I'm all for whoever said "jump into the deep end of the pool" if that's what Natalie is really into.
    But I also say "don't deceive yourself" into thinking you'll "experience" a relationship as a female, because it's impossible if you're a biological male.
    I most likely am going to get in trouble again for airing this in public but can you stop with the offensive remarks? We get it, two blokes having a date with a penis each. No vaginas to be found.

Let Natalie have her date and stop trying to give us a biology lesson already. Yeah, you got my attention here because I am a trans woman pre op who wants a relationship and is attracted to men. I consider myself straight and by your definition I am fooling myself.

Natalie

Have fun
    Be safe
    Be yourself

end of line...
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Not really. Whether a biological male considers themself gay or not, having sex with a man is still the same no matter how one is dressed. So, there must be something inside you that's "gay curious" or whatever it's called. I get what you're saying about the "female experience", but that's basically impossible because you don't have female parts.
    Irrelevant. Most of how we think about and experience sex is in the Mind, not in the Genitalia. The Female Experience is thinking and responding from a female perspective. For example, the female is often the submissive partner. Typically, men often are not. These roles are deeply ingrained in how we function sexually, but there isn't anything sacred about them. Anyway, a change in sexual behavior could bring about a significant change in the experience.

"Most importantly, he is taking you out on a date so let him be the one in charge of giving you a good time."

To change up the old Virginia Slims quote "You have not gone a long way baby"

Here we are trying to break down stereotypes and limitations, and yet one of us here thinks the man should be responsible for the success of the date.

I always thought that on the first date, it was customary these days to go dutch. Split costs, pay for yourself, and so on and so forth, since now a days most women are not indentured slaves that could not have jobs, and make an income.

Account is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    "Most importantly, he is taking you out on a date so let him be the one in charge of giving you a good time."

To change up the old Virginia Slims quote "You have not gone a long way baby"

Here we are trying to break down stereotypes and limitations, and yet one of us here thinks the man should be responsible for the success of the date.

I always thought that on the first date, it was customary these days to go dutch. Split costs, pay for yourself, and so on and so forth, since now a days most women are not indentured slaves that could not have jobs, and make an income.
    I must be bored LOL

No, that is not what I am getting at, nor what I wrote. If I ask someone on a date, I would want to control how the date went (were to go, etc) date. Seems like she got asked on a date and should let the date-er be in charge of the flow of the date and the date-e should enjoy their time. I could care less about chivalry, it's all about not bossing someone.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Anne View Post
    I most likely am going to get in trouble again for airing this in public but can you stop with the offensive remarks? We get it, two blokes having a date with a penis each. No vaginas to be found.
    Let Natalie have her date and stop trying to give us a biology lesson already. Yeah, you got my attention here because I am a trans woman pre op who wants a relationship and is attracted to men. I consider myself straight and by your definition I am fooling myself.
    Natalie
    Have fun
    Be safe
    Be yourself
    end of line...
    Well, I'm sorry the truth offends you but I really can't control that. If you're saying "let you live out your fantasy", yeah I get it, and I say go for it. But saying a straight M2F CD can experience a relationship as a "woman" with another male, is just that - a fantasy.

Well if Natalie isn't scared away from this date yet, she is a lot braver than most. From the beginning most of you have decided that this is a sexual meeting. That one or both persons "expect" to have sex. This may come from the fact that most of us here have that "Y" and know how society tells us how the "Y" should act and be on a date. Natalie probably has this "Y" and has been out on dates and knows what to expect from that. She also probably knows the signs and she should know that she has the ability to say "no" at any point and this will be the end of the concern, especially in a public place (mom always said carry a dime in your shoe).

Maybe I am a dreamer but this is a first date. First dates are when you meet somewhere, you have some food, maybe a drink, and talk about things. Things like what you want from life, what you are looking for, funny things that happened to you and why you are sitting at the same table. There is no required touching, feeling or sexual intercourse. Natalie has told her date she is a CD. I will assume that more has been said prior to this and even pictures exchanged. He is not coming into this blind and hopefully neither is she. She has stated she is straight but is curious. My experience with this is just like most young women. They want to know but they are still aware and often stop before they get out of their comfort zone. The straight part will will over the curious part. No means no. Most men accept this. It is good advice to be safe, but that advice applies to everyone on a date. You know what would make this easier? Don't plan on sex. Then don't have sex. If for some reason you end up in a room, make that stop at the local quicky-mart (this is after all a gay area of town and these things are readily available) and get the condiments (yes I said condiments, condoms is later in the paragraph) you need. But if you carry them with you you may feel the pressure to have to use them. Much easier to say "Bob, I had a wonderful time and I would really like to see you again, and maybe...just maybe go to the next level, but we don't have condoms and we don't have any of the things that we need to make this fun and safe at this time. (and give your wife my love)"

This is how 90% of first dates go. Shake hands, had a wonderful time, turn cheek. In reality, other than Natalie being hyped up on adrenaline this isn't anything more than a meet and greet. No where did she say she was meeting him for sex, in fact she has intimated this isn't likely (straight remember...and you can't cure straight).

Right now I imagine Natalie is sitting there scared stiff and is seriously considering calling it off. No one has considered that they both may be just looking for a compatible partner. Maybe it is this guy. But most of you painted him with a pervert brush from the start.

As some said Natalie, be aware, but if this is something you really want to explore, go for it. You don't have to "put out". In fact you shouldn't on the first date anyway. This is a learning time. You get some insight (ask what his wife thinks of this...that will give you a clue within 5 minutes), does he have pets, where did he go to school, where does he think this will go? My personal feeling is that you expect a lot more than what will actually happen and if you really don't know this guy's intent before you get there, you will be severely disappointed. If he doesn't want to talk about his life and himself, best to just have a nice dinner and a kiss on the cheek. Don't do this just because it is supposedly what women do.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-27-2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: typos
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Wow...fascinating responses. But....

I noticed in the initial thread that you mention that he knows all about your being CD. I'm wondering why you would say that if you are going out en femme. Does you statement imply that you are NOT going to be en femme?

Also, if you are asking for advice (and there is some good common-sense advice in parts of this thread) might it be that you hadn't thought this out before you accepted the invitation?

My advice echos Sally's: know who you are and what you want, make that clear to your date, and then have fun!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Jayna View Post
    so wraong again. I suggest you do some research and learn the differences of so many variations of those that dress as female. are you to tell me those super hot lady boys you see on film are just gay men dressing as women and to have a relationship with a man is to be gay for themand all people?..thats just silly.. again..educate yourself befor making a furthur fool of yourself here..your one of two things..ignorant of the education of the subject..or just plain to narrow minded enough to explore past your limited reasoning ability. you give this thread a bad name IMHO.
    wow I think you missed the whole point. The replies here have been very open mined. Opinionated is a different thing. I don't think you understood what Jennifer was saying. We cannot, ever, experience the whole aspect of being female. To take it further ever between people we can never experience what they may feel no matter how close the situation. I don't understand your comment on the "lady boys". Have you done research on them? They are in essence prostitutes who alter themselves for the purpose of making money. I am not even sure you could classify them as TG although some may actually be.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,