Thread: Stacy's day out

Stacy's day out

I had been planning a day out as me for weeks. Last week I did it and it was great.

The opportunity came when I was to be away on business on Wednesday evening. First thing I did was pack my bag with my undies, makeup and a couple of dresses. After walking round the wig shop (a well known tranny shop) 47 times I finally plucked up the courage to go in and say "I'd like to buy a wig". I bought a brown shoulder length wig - the saleslady was nice and helpful.

I then got on a train to my overnight destination. Thankfully they don't search your luggage. I slipped into the loo and put a thong and pair of tights under my drab clothes to make me feel a little more girly.

When I got to the hotel I checked in tried on a dress and the new wig before going out shopping (in drab again). At the shops I took my time and checked everything out. Loads of women looking round but no funny looks. At a large supermarket that does a range of clothes I made my purchases. A black gypsy skirt with blue embroidery, a blue long sleeve womens t shirt, a pair of leather high heel black boots (for £30), firm control tights, new lipstick, nail polish (and remover). The checkout girl was pleasant and we had a chat (not about the clothes) although I'm sure she knew they were for me.

When I got to the hotel room I had a shower, slowly did my full make up and dressed in my new outfit. I put on my crowning glory brown wig and couldn't believe how much I looked like a girl (like my wife in fact).

Then after practising my walking in the window (dark so it acted as a mirror) I was ready to go out. Apart from being nervous as hell. Eventually I plucked up the courage and walked out through reception in full view of loads of people with no one batting an eyelid. I looked like a woman.

I walked around the town centre window shopping like all the other girls for about 45 mins. I walked past tonnes of people and no-one knew. When I went back into the hotel facing the receptionists I had to steel myself as they were all looking at me (I was the only one there). They did not bat an eyelid. I completely passed.

It was the most wonderful experience of my life. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to all the girls in here for giving me the courage to just be me, Stacy, a girl!

Hugs

Stacy

nylonstoo
    CONGRATULATIONS!

Now you will all have to show us what you looked like!!!

Well done.

Well done!!!

You sound absolutely thrilled!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    WAY TO GO SIS !!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Way cool Sister.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I love to here stories like that way to go hun.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

April's GG
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun. You must have looked beautiful. That's really awesome.

love,
    Baby Girl
    Nice and easy

Platinum Member
    cool sounds way cool ....

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    That's a terrific story Stacy! I know how it is girl, it seems almost impossible to me that people apparently can't tell that I am a guy underneath the clothes and make up.

It's a very liberating experience to be around lots of people with not a single one looking at you any more than they look at any other.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Smile day out

Exellent story Stacy,thanks for sharing.Hope it is the first of many.

Yea, Stacy!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Well done, Stacy. I am sure your next out is not far away.

girl next door
    Dear Stacy,

What an exhilarating evening! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

It was coming to this forum and sharing in this community which gave me the confidence to go out dressed for the first time myself, not too long ago. Now you, in turn, are providing a can-do-it example for yet others here. What a blessing this site has been to so many of us.

I hope and expect to hear of more such adventures.

All the best.

Hugs,

Tammi

I'm glad all went well for you. It is an exhilirating feeling isn't it?

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....