Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing party?

Crossdressing party?

Did you ever wish you could go to a party with a crossdressing theme and just be yourself, your femme self?

If you did go to one please describe it! How did you dress?

Emmi

I like the way you think. That would be cool. I would like for us all to rent a hotel and get together for a weekend.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I am so there. I would love to do something like that. I've never been to one before

My turn to have New Year's Eve this year, with a fancy dress theme, myself and a mate of mine will be crossdressing, him just for fun, me... I am treating it as a coming out of sorts.

Bring on 31st December.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Banned Read only
    it would have to be the lot
    "the lot!"
    wig, gown,heels, etc.
    you know girls

"the lot!"

Love Angela XX

That would be so cool,my best mate is having a house warming party in 3 weeks and they want me to come as crystal not sure if im going to do it yet

I have been to a few CD parties, girls being girls No stress trying to pass or impress just enjoyed meeting and making new friends !

I would just like to go to ANY party enfemme. In fact, it would feel more natural to me to be in mixed company, rather than exclusively CDs.

I haven't done it yet, but it's early days for me. I am confident that, by this time next year, all my friends and family will have had time to get used to Natalie and I will be able to attend any do as myself.

[SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Years ago I was a member of a CD support group. One of the girls hosted a party at her home and my wife and I attended. It started out with mostly just a few members from our group but as the night drew on it got quite crowded, I'm guessing maybe thirty people. I've never seen so many high heels in once place and just about everyone we met had a different perfume on. One couple we met had identical outfits on, she was about 5'2" and he about 6'3", they were the life of the party. I'd love to go to another one.

This past New Year's Eve, my wife and I hosted a party at our house for members of our local Tri-Ess chapter. Including wives, we had about 14 people in attendance. It made for a fun way to see the new year in. My son even set off fireworks in the yard for us at the appointed hour. The photo was taken just before our guests started to arrive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoebe

we should throw a party, like in vegas; and we should all meet up and party. Ill be the bar tender

A party ?

i am so ready for a party, yes lets all rent some motel rooms and have a big party just for us ...........YES !!

girl next door
    Have breast forms, will travel! (lol)

Just lemme know where n when!

oh my

Quote Originally Posted by cindybarnes
    I have been to a few CD parties, girls being girls No stress trying to pass or impress just enjoyed meeting and making new friends !

Cindy your my heroine

girlie guy
    Oh, yeah! Cindy knows how to party!
    I think that a costume party would be a good way to get away with about anything. No theme, come as you "are"

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Best Party Frock..

I've been to a few, though none recently <sobs>, my bestest one though was a house party at a friends house......my GF and I were to stay over night, and though I was the only TV there, there were some interesting occurrences....

It was during the mid-late eighties, and I wore an electric blue leather-look ruched fronted, batwing-sleeved dress that was really figure hugging. I was a size 12 at the time, and had my own long curly hair. I dyed it auburn for the evening with a rinse in rinse out dye....only it stayed for about a week (which raised a few laughs in the office !!)

I had red pumps with a 4 inch heel (and they pinched like hell all day !)

The morning after the party, I had nothing else to wear so was back in my party frock.....there was a knock on the door, and in walked my friends father.....

I'd like to say I brazened it out, but I think all he saw was a streak of blue and flash of red heels as I dived into the toilet and slammed the door.......

It was a fantastic night, and my only regret is that I didn't have the confidece to actually drive there dressed. :mad:
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Stepping out

I have been to three fancy dress balls in the past year. The first one (and I mean first outing, so to speak) was a turning point for me. Each occasion was absolutely and unbelievably liberating for me. There's been talk of a dress-up party or two in the neighbourhood soon. Can't wait...All love
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by cindybarnes

Cindy,
    What a great pic. lovely!
    And you are a poet!
    "no stress trying to pass or impress"

Love Angela XX

I'm soooooo jealous

I would love to go some parties with a fancy dress/TV theme. I think it's the best way to meet new friends as everyone is so relaxed and unconcerned about their looks (smudged lipstick notwithstanding!).

Keep posting the pics to keep me green

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Yeah, that's a great idea! I'd love to go to a party like that. Cindy said it-no stress, trying to impress! Oh and Cindy, that is a great pic girl. What a great looking bunch of friends you have there. Gee, that looks like soooo much fun! Thanks for posting that pic and Emmi, thanks for the great thread starter. Olivia

I'll definately come! How about a weekend that isn't a holiday. That way wives who won't go won't mind us being away.

Donna

Smile

Hi girls! The party idea in Vegas sounds like a great idea! Have about a 3-4 day stay there, and 1 night have a casual night, the second night we could do a dressed up night in are nice dresses and the third night have a pool party so we can show off are swim wear. We could also have a beauty pagent in wich are significant others could be the judges.Like a natural woman
    MissLauraB

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

I did it. It was fun!

Last year I attended a new year's eve bash in a gay bar. I knew there would be others CD like me. Felt so good to spend all night talking, singing and drinking champagne in a classy dress and shoes. Now I wish to attend private parties as a woman.

Hell, I plan New Years with me in drag... and the occassional outing to a gay club in drag. I've got female friends to help me too, so it's all good!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I haven't been to a crossdressing party, But earlier in the year I went to a travelling production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. everyone was dressed up as characters from the show so it was stockings suspenders heels and corsettes wall to wall. What a giggle and boy was I being a tart according to my wife and my friends wife yet they were the ones in G strings.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557