Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Urges

Strange Urges

Ok, have you ever had the strong uncontrollable urge to do something? I've only shaved my legs once years ago, and today in the shower I just had this uncontrollable urge to shave my legs, and so I did. There really is no explanation why I felt I had to do this, has anyone else have something like this happen to you?
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

I really want to shave my legs too, its winter at the moment anyway, I doubt anyone would notice.

You mean like the strange uncontrollable urge to dress as a female? I guess all other urges pale in comparison. At least for me. When put in that context shaving is just a small part of the picture. Again that only applies to me. (not wanting to offend anyone)
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep been there and done it.Had a pissed off wife to prove it.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Banned Read only
    Do whatever makes you feel good as long as its not bad for you! Crossdressing, shaving your legs/underarms, isnt bad for you. Wearing dresses and skirts isnt bad for you!!! So do it!!! And dont feel bad for doing it!!!

Wow, female urges or "pink fog" as I like to put it, has showed her face many times through out my life. What once seemed like a high bar ie shaving my legs, has become a daily routine. It
    seems whenever or where-ever I set the bar my "pink fog" and femme tendencies always come out on top. It all depends on you.....and how far you take it.

I wish you the best in your journey. At the end of the day, just be and love yourself. KatT

About 4 months ago, I could not control my need to shave my chest. My wife was both nice and hot about that. She always runs her hand through my chest hair and she really didn't like the "smooth as a baby's behind" feel of my sugar titties. It has mostly grown back now. I just keep it a little below my t-shirt collar line now.

At one time I had a great urge.A few years later,every few days I shave..everything.Some speak of "pink fog" but,the only thing I ever did was be the person I am. Some call it fog,some call it crazy..I call it Kayla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The world would be a better place if humans didn't have hair. So much anguish over who has hair and where. Lol

Hair doesn't even rate in my urge list. Except what color to dye it. This weeks urge I'm going to go redder!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The lady who does my pedicures told I didn't need to shave my legs since there wasn't enough hair there to even see!! The only place I have much visible hair now is on my arms, and face if I don't shave! But I don't have any strange urges to do anything about that! Guess I am just too old to have those urges!! Oh well, I can still put on a skirt or dress!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had this REALLY STRANGE URGE, Alice!

It seems, shortly after trying on womens clothes for the very first time, I wanted to BECOME A FEMALE! EEK!

Fortunately, after years of dressing as one, and with the assistance of masks and my female appliances, that URGE appears to be GONE FOR GOOD! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Do I ever have Strange Urges?

Just about every day. Other than that, never. lol

Have I acted out on any "strange" urges? Specifically regarding shaving hair?

Many years ago, I was in in my regular work-week "home"...a hotel, and decided on a whim to completely shave my legs and shave off my mousetache (I'd had since I was 16)

A couple of months later, I decided to completely shave the rest of my body. (except for my head).

Last month, I was plucking my eyebrows late one night and decided to completely remove them altogether...no hair left at all!

A couple of days ago, while "trimming" my hair with one of those "home shaver kits", I accidentally carved a bald path up the side of my head over my ear. I decided I had no choice but to shave my head, which I did! That was a first...

I do not seem to be able to resist many urges like that. It is a curiosity thing with me. My curiosity has been way too big since birth... It is a sense of adventure too, trying to cover the results of actions the next day, resulting from an overzealous curiosity the night before...

But, fortunately, I do not have an SO to answer to the next day, lol.

never a dull moment at my house...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my case it is not so much as strange urges more like i am f***ing mad, ( and that is flaming by the way )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Sure I get a lot of powerful urges such as beating people who act like idiots to a pulp but have learned I have to exercise restraint. It's the same with any other urge. Not using good judgment in view of potential consequences can be problematic. Otherwise I would just say:"Calgon, take me away."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Shaved my legs for halloween, thought it would have grown back by now. Some did but should be interesting, going on holidays in three weeks.

More than once I have been taking a shower and out of the blue, got the urge to shave, legs often, chest a few times, even arms once, Fun to give into, not always easy living with the results.
    Tina B.

i do get these very strange thoughts of jumping on just anyone and shaving them bald. these voices in my head ...need to keep control....now were did i put those clippers.

were are my meds at.....

Platinum Member
    I had that urge 10 years ago and haven't let any of that nasty body hair grow back since!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Green View Post
    Ok, have you ever had the strong uncontrollable urge to do something? I've only shaved my legs once years ago, and today in the shower I just had this uncontrollable urge to shave my legs, and so I did. There really is no explanation why I felt I had to do this, has anyone else have something like this happen to you?
    Constantly lol...

Yes! I am thinking about this at the moment, but I'm going to try and be ratiol and tactical about thing so only get rid of excessive hair when I need to, like when I'm planning a big trip out

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    I shave everything at least once a week. I gave in to the urge just yesterday. It's a normal routine for me now.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

Sometimes. But I need more than a razor and I'm not running an extension cord into the shower to use my electric hair clippers!
    Katie

I trim everything with my electric razor about once every couple weeks. Using an actual razor dries out my skin so much that the last time I did it I got such a terrible rash you can still see faint scars almost 5 years later. I get by wearing sand colored tights from Danskin. They are close enough to my skin color, plus I really like wearing stockings.

As for bizarre urges, I tend to keep those in check.

I don't get strange urges anymore. I just do everything I want lol.
    I wish I could have that feeling again of shaving my legs for the first time.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

My guess is that your male side sees it as a strange urge, and the female side has been trying to tell you this for months.

I think a fairly common urge is when shaving the legs, to have the urge to keep shaving everything up to the neck. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's shaving urge went all the way to shaving their head, especially if they wear a wig regularly.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".