Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would You Stop CDing if Your GF Started Wearing Lingerie?

Would You Stop CDing if Your GF Started Wearing Lingerie?

I know that for many guys, dressing is a deeply ingrained part of who they are. For me, however, I have to admit that my motivation is sexual. I am really interested in sexy panties, lingerie, etc., and although I do love a short, sexy skirt, for the most part, regular women's clothing doesn't do much for me.

I have always found panties and lingerie exciting but I was first compelled to actually try them on in my college years. I was dating a girl and had bought her some sexy lingerie. I was disappointed that she never seemed interested in wearing what I bought her and I finally decided that if she wasn't going to wear it, I would!

So one day I tried it on and I was hooked. I loved the feeling, the look, everything! But I think that most of all I liked the realization that I didn't have to rely on my girlfriend to get my lingerie "fix". It was exciting to realize that I could buy whatever sexy panties and lingerie I wanted and enjoy it whenever I wanted.

Over the years I had several girlfriends, many of who were agreeable to wearing lingerie, but they never really got into it so I always just relied on myself.

I sometimes wonder - if I had a girlfriend who really liked sexy underwear, and who enjoyed wearing sexy lingerie for me, would my need to dress go away? I mean, as much as I love to dress myself in sexy lingerie, I think I love seeing sexy lingerie on a woman just as much, if not more (let's face it, it usually looks a lot better on them than it does on us! lol). But on the other hand, I also love the way it feels on me. I also (I am ashamed to admit) enjoy the feeling of wearing something that is taboo.

What do you think? Do you think that for some of us (and I emphasize some!), the reason we like to dress is simply because our girfriends or wives don't indulge us so we are forced to do the next best thing and wear it ourselves? Do you think that if your wife or girlfriend started wearing sexy underwear and lingerie for you, that would be enough for you and you would stop dressing? Or do you think it is too ingrained and that you would still feel compelled to dress no matter how often your wife or girlfriend catered to your love for all-things-sexy?

Nope... First its not sexual for me... I really should have been a nun... And second. My wife would kick my ass for having a girlfriend!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't think it would make much difference. Back when cd'ing was more sexual in nature, her wearing the clothes wouldn't have done anything for me.
    Michelle

I don't know if this answers your question, but during a several-year period when I wasn't dressing and I was in a relationship at the time, I was always wishing and hinting that my girlfriend would wear clothes that I thought were sexual turn-ons for me. They wouldn't necessarily have included lingerie, which were items she wore nicely anyway, but would have included higher heels, shorter skirts, tighter outfits, etc. In this case, they wouldn't have stopped me from dressing as I wasn't at the time, but they may have acted as a replacement for my not dressing.

Don't know if it would have made a difference in that department in the long run but that's the way things were at that time. I did not stop dressing specifically for her but had stopped a year or 2 before we started dating. While I did start back dressing again several years after we broke up, I'm not actively dressing currently and don't have a girlfriend either, FWIW.

I didn't get serious about CDing until my wife got M.S. and stopped wearing lingerie. I obviously got most of my satisfaction of female things through her. An SO who loves lingerie and other girlie things can definitely act as a proxy to fulfill your needs, but not as fulfilling. I think it would be quote rare to be sufficient to completely replace the desire to dress on your own.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Olivia - that brings up a good point. I wonder if for many of us, if our wives or girlfriends were more sexual overall, it might stop, prevent, or diminish our desires to dress. One thing I have noticed is that whenever I first get involved with a girl, during those first several months when sex is new and exciting (and frequent), I often don't have much of a desire to dress. It seems like my sexual energy is focused on my new girlfriend and my need to dress does not feel very strong.

By the way, I'm not looking for a specific answer. It's not a dilema I struggle with. I just thought it would make an interesting topic for conversation.

Banned Read only
    Not me. Its not very sexual for me. I mean, dont get me wrong. When I wear short mini skirts with my thigh high hooker boots Im feelin pretty sexy!! But If my G.F. wore the same clothes, and she does, I'll still what to wear my skirt! Im just girly. What can I say??!!?!?!!

It's an interesting question. If things were different would things be different? For a long time I tried to get my SO to wear sexy underwear, heels, a garter belt and stockings and no matter how much I pleaded I got the "you should love me whatever I'm wearing." Fast forward to the present and when I'm wearing a nightgown with a bra and forms, I've reminded her of her own words: "you should love me whatever I'm wearing." The funny thing is that my SO has ditched her flannel nightgowns and is now wearing satin pajamas (which she never wore before).

Wouldn't and didn't matter to me. If my wife began wearing sexy lingerie again, I wouldn't have to buy so much for myself (with her permission, of course).
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

No, I would just pay attention so that when I did buy her panties and bras, which I do now, I would pick out styles she likes.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    NO!! It is not sexual for me. But I do have a lot of very pretty lingerie! Secondly, my girl friend does wear pretty lingerie. I know only because I bought her some! But she lives in Scotland, and is married!! No help for me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

If you enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and high heels as I do for sex and you find a GG who also does the same you will find that it's double the fun as me and my wife do. For me it makes me want to dress up more so I get a double dose of sexiness, I guess I'm just greedy.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar

Thumbs up

I have contemplated the same line of hopeful logic as you, daniel_k25, and several times at that.

I began seriously dressing around age 18 when I was brave enough to go to a lingerie store and buy something for myself. Yes, part of this was because my girlfriend did not wear what I thought was alluring. Granted, with limited funds I could not purchase a lot and I would simply enjoy ogling whatever my g/f at the time wore.

Fast forward a few years and I have met the woman who would become my wife (then age 24; I am 40 now.) In the ensuing years I gifted her many items of lingerie of which she wore only occasionally along with her previously owned items. I think that I used this limited wearing of lingerie on her part as a springboard for myself. Read: I think I just used this as an excuse to do what I always wanted to anyway which was to crossdress. My wife and I have discussed this and it tends to come back to this: If my wife wore lingerie and satin blouses and skirts more often would I not dress so much or...is it if I did not dress so much would my wife eventually wear more of what I like? The answer for us seems to be "no" on both counts. Now I would say that I enjoy dressing far too much both for sexual and comfort reasons to abandon it all even if my wife went every day wearing lingerie.

Another thought is that if I am equating sex to the dressing (which I sometimes do) then I am thinking with my penis. If my wife were wearing sexy lingerie and I was thinking with my penis...because I have been dressing for so long I would still fantasize to some degree how it would feel to wear what she was wearing and then some. I think I would still want to dress even if she wore lingerie and other nice things more often. Quite frankly I would like both of us to wear such things.

Nice one, daniel_k25.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    It's an interesting question. If things were different would things be different? For a long time I tried to get my SO to wear sexy underwear, heels, a garter belt and stockings and no matter how much I pleaded I got the "you should love me whatever I'm wearing." Fast forward to the present and when I'm wearing a nightgown with a bra and forms, I've reminded her of her own words: "you should love me whatever I'm wearing." The funny thing is that my SO has ditched her flannel nightgowns and is now wearing satin pajamas (which she never wore before).
    StacyCD...good one. My wife is wonderful, really, but I would not get away with presenting that one back at her. Good to read that it has lead to your wife wearing the satin pjs.

Silver Member
    It wouldn't make me want to stop dressing. For some of us, what we really want is a woman who wears items we like and wear those with her (and I am certainly no exception.) Sadly, there are very few woman who would be willing dress up with a crossdresser.

How many times have we read were a CD thought it would all go away as soon as he is married? It doesn't.
    I like to see my SO in sexy things just as most of us do. But that would not replace my wanting to wear and feel the same type of sexy clothes. In fact, for me, the more sex I have, the more I am simply around my SO, the more I want to dress. As an example, for now, she lives 1,200 miles away and I have lived alone for over 2 years when she had to go back to Michigan. My need, desire or urge kind of left when she did. today I have a female room mate. She is a very sexy, beautiful younger woman (41). And no, we are not intimate in any way. But still missing my sweetie, my urge and desire is still diminished, yet stronger then when I could have dressed all I wanted to living alone. so no, I do not believe if your girlfriend enjoyed wearing lingerie for you and for herself, it would make your desire to wear it any less. In fact I strongly suspect you would indulge even more.

Follow your dream.
    The way my wife dresses has no bearing on my choices. Yes it's better if she dresses sexy and girly but it does not impact my desire to dress in female attire.
    I can obviously understand your position if it's more of a fetish, then yes, her dressing could satisfy your needs. Nothing wrong with that.

If I had a GF, it would not change my desires in any way, other than I might get excited to see her in some nice lingerie.

not a chance. if i had a girlfriend we would spend way to much going shopping for cute things for her...and me.

My first wife would wear sexy lingerie regularly and when I came out to her, we would periodically wear sexy lingerie together. It had no bearing on my need to dress. While dressing is not sexual for me, I am still aroused by those things that women wear that are, to me, sexy...lingerie, heels, nylons, short skirts.

No.
    In fact I would join in the fun, in my own way

The Unlucky
    "you should love me whatever I'm wearing."

Ohhhh such a one way street.

But anyways, actually for me it would be a yes. I ended up with alot of "tomboys" over the years, and in retrospect I can't stand "tomboys". IMO they are just men with vagina's. But on the odd occasion of when they would wear something that I liked(read:I would wear)I found myself simply pleased at what she was wearing that I didn't feel like I needed to dress.

MY current SO is a girly girl. She refuses to wear anything but thongs, sexy push up bras's, sexy outfits and have her hair and make up done all the time. Personally I love it. She's perfectly fine with "Kelly".....but has never seen her as I havn't dressed in going on 2 years now.

I guess I can say that the more of a girl my SO is, the more of a "man" I feel like I need to be.
    Last edited by KellyCD; 12-30-2010 at 07:49 AM. Reason: made last sentence's intent more clear

I doubt it would stop me. I'd likely find the opportunity to try it on myself sooner or later. However, I also admit that I'd love it if my wife would wear more lingerie.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I wouldn't stop dressing for no reason. What others wear doesn't phase me at all as far as what I wear.

Silver Member
    Would not make the slightest difference for me, I used to dress for sexual kicks in my early teens or at least that is what I used to tell myself!! but it stopped being sexual a very long itme ago now and I do it because I love to do it and love the feeling at ease with myself that it gives me

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    No, I would share my lingerie with her