Thread: Lucky Crossdresser Names...

Lucky Crossdresser Names...

I have a lucky crossdresser name, - my real name, Jesse! It goes both ways for a guy and a girl, but often the girl name is spelled Jessie but Jesse gets by! This name has saved me many times when paying by credit card and I'm in drag - they think "Jesse" as a girl's name. Doesn't make ebay buyers and sellers suspicious too!

How about you? Do you have a lucky crossdressers name that goes both ways as a guy and a girl's name? Or know of any other names like this?

No not unless you cut it down to Jo but i am quite happy to be called Joanne in any mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

That works out well for you, huh?

Used to be there were only a handful of gender-neutral names. And a few others that were dependent on spelling (Carroll vs. Carol, Joe vs. Jo, etc.) or worked out best with nicknames ("Pat" for Patricia or Patrick, "Chris" for Christopher or Christine/Christina, etc.). But it seems like there is an accelerated trend towards names that work for either gender. Take a look at this list of dual-gender names given to babies in the U.S. in 2009, per SSA data:

http://www.babynames1000.com/gender-neutral/

Maybe the next generation of TGs will be more likely to "luck out" name-wise as you have! (And for those who are TS and transition, a name change will be one less legal hurdle to overcome....)
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

I know a lot of men in Southern WV with names like Shirley and Beverly... Too bad none of them crossdressed? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Chris here. Of course it has my full name on my DL and credit cards, so no real luck there. But when I go out with friends, its no big deal if someone calls me "Chris" instead of Anna. One of my TS friends' birthname is Mitchell, but goes by Michell, and she very rarely gets any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I know a lot of men in Southern WV with names like Shirley and Beverly... Too bad none of them crossdressed? Lol.
    Shirley you can't be serious...

Which of course brings to mind the recently departed Mr. Leslie Nielsen, which brings us back to the topic.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Aspiring Member
    I know Robin/Robyn is predominantly a girls name in the USA but in the UK it has been a male name (it was my name, with an "i" prior to transition) although more girls are being called Robyn (with a Y) these days.

My birth name is Chris...not Christopher, just Chris. Not sure if that is lucky but if I get carded, the big masculine goatee and thinning hair on the dl pic will probably give me away...either that or the really observant SA that reads "Sex" - "M"

Lucky me

my birth name can not be confused with a girls name, but I have not had any problem using a credit card in fem or drab.

nobody cares.

but if and as I can Loni is getting her own cards.
    now if only she could earn some money to pay her bills.