Thread: Laundry curseing

Laundry curseing

Hi ..Was just mumbleing about how my bra straps and some strings get tangled up in the wash and dry ...Some things get saved by hand washing ...BUT oh those dam bra straps can sometimes find ways of knotting up with other cloths....I often wonder what the heck my male and female cloths do in the dark hour of washing...lol

Silver Member
    Many of us have the same washing clothes situation. Consider buying a nylon net bag made especially for washing/drying delicates, which can be tossed into the normal wash/dry cycles. The bag is small and holds only a bra or two, depending on your bra size. Also the bag works great for washing PH, stockings, slips, or any delicate lingerie.

Strings? Lol. I throw everything in the washing machine and dryer. Never had any problems before.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Do you close the the clasps on the bras?

I do most of the laundry here and when I wash my wife's, I close the clasps and load other clothes with them. I almost never have to untangle them.

i don't have that problem but I want to know what happens to socks.Put in two and get one back.I can handle that but if it starts that with my panties its going to know what a mad crossdresser and hammer can do.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I usually do the laundry and my wife's bra hooks kept getting bent. I tried hooking them but they came unhooked. The mesh bag with zipper seems to have solved the problem. I think I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I've seen them other places. They had small and large bags. I got the large.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Chace View Post
    Hi ..Was just mumbleing about how my bra straps and some strings get tangled up in the wash and dry ...Some things get saved by hand washing ...BUT oh those dam bra straps can sometimes find ways of knotting up with other cloths....I often wonder what the heck my male and female cloths do in the dark hour of washing...lol
    I've never thought of that. My clothes are living in SIN! Co-habitating in the same drawers and closet! Oh no, maybe I should throw in some prophylactic birth control . . . .wait a minute, maybe I shouldn't, and they will start making more clothes!! LOL

Grace,
    Bobbi

ever washed a bunch of tights in one garment bag? LOL, they get all tangled up!!!

8rys, going on walkabout
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    ever washed a bunch of tights in one garment bag? LOL, they get all tangled up!!!
    I recently bought a front loading washer and haven't had this problem since.

It's funny, I do the laundry and when I do my wifes no tangles at all, but when I do mine my bras and camis get all notted up. I think that they are conspiering togeather.L.O.L.

Ill have to try that bag thing.

I have a few cookie jars with snap tight lids that I have been using.
    Just toss em in with some soap hake them up then rinse
    Would be nice to use the machine.

Do you use the dryer as well, or does it kill the elastic.

1. Do NOT put your bras in the dryer. It will shorten the life of them, especially if they are underwire bras.

You can purchase a lingerie wash bag and use that for all the delicate items, that might help with the tying up of straps and such.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I do use the little laundry bags for my bras, and have not had a problem with them getting tangled since. And I let the bras and panties air dry.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

place them in a pillow case,that works for me. I also use a pillow case for my nylons as well.

You can also use a plastic protective sphere enclosure for the bra. Really good for underwire bras.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Laundry bags are my friends.

I must have about 20 or more of 'em. Some large ones from slips and camis, med size from sport bras, and a bunch of double ended ones I picked up in wally world, laundry supply section with the ironing boards and such.

Those double ended things are great for bras (put one at each end) and stockings. After my first adventure of solving the bra version of The Geordian Knot. I just knew there was a better way.

When I get to the lingerie basket on washday it's more full of the net bags than anything else. A week of undies really doesn't take up that much room, so into a large bag they all go together.
    Probably adds 5 min time to sort it all and another 5 min to undo it all and hang to dry, but well worth it for increased life of item.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I usually do the laundry and my wife's bra hooks kept getting bent. I tried hooking them but they came unhooked. The mesh bag with zipper seems to have solved the problem. I think I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I've seen them other places. They had small and large bags. I got the large.
    I bought one for exactly the same reason and the first time I used it (and last) Her bras all hooked into the mesh with all hooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina View Post
    I bought one for exactly the same reason and the first time I used it (and last) Her bras all hooked into the mesh with all hooks.
    It must be the brand of bag you got. I just did the laundry with about five bras in the bag and didn't have that problem. It might be the size of the mesh. The one I bought is about 1/8" mesh.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

In the past I was cleaned my delicates by soaking them in Woolite, then rinse and hang to dry. The process is long but I feel like I'm giving them special attention, kinda cool.