Thread: black dress pants all the women are wearing

black dress pants all the women are wearing

While I love skirts and short dresses I have to say, I would love to wear a pair of those tight black dress pants that are so popular with women and girls nowadays! Of course, I would have to have stocking underneath and possibly a thong. A nice pair of black high heels that you slip into also would be nice. Not the ones with a lace, kinda sandal type that you just slip right into. I know my curves would look good in those pants.

what are you waiting for!?? Go get then GIRL!!!!

aaaaaaaaa, I wish! unfortunalty I am a "closet" crossdresser! Meaning, only when the wife is out of town on business.
    I used to have a gfriend who got a kick outa dressing me up, that was part of our after date routine, she really liked it and soooo did I ! but now, I can only fantasize unless someone from Philly area wants to get together and have a dress up party!

You go girl I just love wearing black skirts \ and top's it feels great , so you go out and buy a skirts and short dresses wear a pair of those tight black dress pants and you go girl !

Aspiring Member

But the point is!

The point is that i want to dress in just skirts and dresses because we are still not allowed to because we are guys and guys are not suppose to wear any of this clothing. I just want to get completly away from wearing pants it is to restritive and our male anatomy suffers anyway from it. We should be allowed to wear what we want women do and noone say anything about that. Oh well!. Suzy!.

Pants' & Capris

My loving & Accepting wife has been pointing out Pant's and Capris for
    fall/winter time, probably will go shopping this weekend....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

You would think pants challenge our male anatomy. I'm wearing lady's pants daily these days and cannot say they are at all uncomfortable. Plus, they often have lycra in them that stretches.

Women's pants are quite obviously so these days. They often boot cut, wider in the leg, and the pockets either are there for detail or do not exist. All the women in the office know they are women's pants.

Not to say I don't love skirts, but having "discovered" pants earlier this year, starting with stretch jeans, I can honestly say my favourites are pants and dresses, more than skirts. I think pants and dresses fit genetic males far better, if they are not wearing any padding or waist cincher/corset, than a skirt can.

Without padding, or cinching your waist, a skirt always seems to be a bit loose in the hips, unless it's a pencil or circle skirt. Often the only way to get a skirt looking right without padding is to go a size smaller, which puts pressure on the waist. I hate that!
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    I have a few pairs of pants in case I need to go out and not draw attention to myself. I actually have two pairs that I wear to work and no one really notices unless they look very carefully. But to me, I don't really see the point in wearing pants . If I want to wear pants, I may as well stay in drab. I don't mind padding my hips to accommodate a skirt or a dress, and I have found that on the occasions that I do wear pants, they fit better if you have hips.

That is the beauty of dressing like women, though. Women can wear skirts, dresses, pants, overalls, or whatever and no one says anything about it because it's your choice. And if you choose to wear them, wear them well and look drop dead gorgeous while doing it!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

I love getting into ladies pants

Okay, that was too obvious.

But the point is, we often dream about the skirt, dress, heels, make-up, etc. I've found that ANY girly item is great. Ladies jeans, women's running shoes or flats, even a women's tee still seems wonderful. We all know how sweet it is to wear panties, a simple item that can't even be seen, but it's being there in the femme mode that provides the moment.

If you haven't, try some ladies pants, a pair of mules, or women's jacket. I hope you find the fun I have!

Hog hugs. Jerry

Smile I just started wearing women's pants

i mostly wear and normaly wear skirts as you can tell by one of 'me nicknames and yes i love them to dear, but just last year 'me wife Cheryl who is michelle's biggest support in looking her best, Introduced ladies pants to me last year and said to me don't knock it until you try it. So i said alright i will give it a shot and i did and since 'th first time that i did it i haven't looked back they are they most comfortable things that i have worn a lot better than male pants that's for sure. I love black ladies pants and especially yoga pants 'th only thing 'bout all of this is that i hate thongs and wont wear them at all so i usually buy ladies a size bigger so it's not so tight around 'me waist and hips and just wear hipster size silk or nylon knickers underneath. it works pretty well for me.

I like wearing pants and a nice blouse

Hi I am a size 22W and I have a problem with my legs being discolored so I feel that the pants look better on me. However on Saturday morning I am going to go over to the Ontario outlet mall in Ontario,Ca and by myself a skirt, a nice top, a dress, and a few pairs of shoes.And I am going to go as a natural woman.
    MissLauraB

I have a pair of those black pants on now, with white nylon panties, nude knee high stockings, and black pumps and they feel terrific.

sarah

If you want a pair go get some as they can look more flattering than a lot of fashion clothes at the momment and yet so fem.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I have a pair of tight black stretchy pants that I bought at Deb a while back. I love them. I usually wear girls jeans when I wear jeans - either to work or out and about. I like the way they look better than baggy ugly gross nasty disgusting drabby yech blah guys jeans.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I have several pairs of women's slacks and enjoy them as much as skirts. Mixing and matching my blouses and sweaters with slacks gives them a whole new look and doubles my wardrobe.

I suppose most of us CD's are admirers of the female form and a shapely lady in a tight-ish pair of trousers always get checked out by the 'bum' men.

Wearing them with shape wear underneath can really present a female image.