Thread: Hurt my leg

Hurt my leg

I WAS BUILDING MY SON AN ISE RINK WHEN i DROPPED A ROCK ON MY LEG It swelled up instantly. My wife knows I cross dress but hates it when I shave my legs. Her comment was if you didn't shave your legs you could go to the doctors. I went anyways and she was embarresed I toried to tell her many guys shave their legs. She doesn't believe me though I am right right?

Platinum Member
    You are right. Lots of guys shave their legs, and more. And your doctor won't care. So, if you think there's more than a bruise involved, don't worry about your doctor's reaction.

Wow, thats pretty insensitive of your wife. Just sayin'

I have gone to doctor's examinations with my legs shaved and my toenails painted while en homme. That was no big deal.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

No she lets me dress when ever I can she just hates me shaving my legs she doesn't understand how great it feels

I don't think she is very reasonable. Ask her to stop shaving her legs and see what she says. Why do we have to bin people into certain shelves. So many men shave and so many women do not shave legs so why has she got such an issue about you wanting to shave. Aha, then say if you do not want me to shave my legs how bout I get them waxed. Aha, problem on the way to a solution. If that is an issue take up a sport that requires shaving as part of possible injury requirements.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I go to the doctor all the time with shaved legs, and both fingers and toes painted. Nobody ever has said anything other than, "what color are you wearing today?" Oh yes, I have been doing this for many years! My late wife knew and did not care, bless her heart!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    she doesn't understand how great it feels

She Doesn't?????? How could she not??????

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I go to the doctor all the time with shaved legs, and both fingers and toes painted. Nobody ever has said anything other than, "what color are you wearing today?" Oh yes, I have been doing this for many years! My late wife knew and did not care, bless her heart!!
    My GP doctor is known for being very atune to the LBGT community and is recommended by the local LGBT organizations. I didn't know this when I switched to her (my previous doctors retired). When she did her first physical on me she mentioned how hairy my legs were (she was checking out all my old knee injuries). The next time I went there, I made sure I was freshly shaven. She never mentioned the fact that my legs were now shaved (as was everything else). Funny how things work out

You are right. Ity's not a problem at all with doctors or anyone else.

Many men shave. Cyclists, for starters. Does the think ill of Lance Armstong, or Floyd Landis (yea Trek! ) for shaving? Swimmers shave their whole body.
    Lots of athleats shave for a number of reason, football, basketball. ect shave incase they need to get taped up.

Oh yea, I should aslo add, if your injury is serious to require medical attention, then there is no room for foolish pride to factor in.
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 01-04-2011 at 07:00 PM.

5150 Girl got it -- lots of sports guys shave. I had a friend who was a bike racer and he said that in addition to the performance improvement he said he did it because "Racers get hurt a lot. First thing in the ER they shave the injured area. So much better if I've already done that."
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    No she lets me dress when ever I can she just hates me shaving my legs she doesn't understand how great it feels
    Does she shave if so why if she does not like it???????????

One of the non-crossdressing non-female players on my ice hockey team shaves his entire body.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It doesn't matter who does or doesn't shave outside of the TG community. The fact is your doctor will deal with all sorts of truly embrassing problems from all sorts of patients who will have real medical issues all the time (think of the possibilities: smelly patients, parasites, foreign objects etc). They certainly won't so much as blink an eye at a bit of hairless leg in a man (and some men are naturally hairless anyway). What are they going to do? Call in the press? No! You're SO is over-reacting a tad. Get to the docs ASAP and get yourself sorted out before things get worse

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Are you SURE he's not a crossdresser? Hmmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    One of the non-crossdressing non-female players on my ice hockey team shaves his entire body.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Shaving your legs is your own business - Your wife should understand this.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Gold Member
    A bandage will come off easer when you shave your legs. The Hospital shaved
    part of my leg once when I had a bad gash from an accident at work. The nurse
    shaved a large area so she could bandage my leg. So tell tour SO there is a good
    reason to shave. Rader

Even if i didn't crossdress, I'd keep shaving my body. I prefer to be clean and smooth and my wife prefers me that way too. TONS of men shave their bodies.

My mother and sister, however, always made it clear that "real men" have hair. It's just their opinion.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.