Thread: Who is convincing?

Who is convincing?

Hi Girls!

I am a fairly convincing CD and my friends say I look pretty good - luckily I'm delicately built for a guy, with a girlish face and good complexion. However I would not trust myself to go on a date for fear of being found out.

Has anyone here convinced a date for any length of time? How long, and what gave you away?

Lucy

Tricking dates is simply...dangerous. Some people have a bad reaction to things and that can end up with violence (or death).

Maybe I'm just paranoid? But I wouldn't want to end up as another blurb in the newspaper of a transexual or crossdresser that is found stabbed to death :|

Was in trade school one time and a guy keeped on sitting next to me when ever i had lunch or went to the library we talked often Lernt how his marriage wasn't working etc,anyway he wanted to ask me out ,i said i was married and had kid,showed my wedding ring and he was quit cool about that.I simply dont want to date im married.and dont know what would happen if he found out i was TG.

Hi.

I maybe a woman just no way would i ever think i was / am convincing not a hope of. & no one in thier right mind would think differently , & it sure wont happen now.

I knew when i was going to live as a woman & that started over 13 years ago , i knew id never pass , as to age ,my face , & people are not blind ,

The good side was i told every one about my self in & through the media & that helped me more than i could ever have thought it would .

Now then i have other attributes that i must use to be if you like be seen as to who i am. to be accepted as a person first & then as a woman.

Im talkitive like getting on with people , more so women , show them the REAL . who i am , be in front of many many people . camara work is one way. not affraid of who i am & show people im for real . not a act or put on, how i think as a woman , my feelings & that empathy i have as a woman & to grow as a woman tho may be a bit late in some ways, body wise i pass as a woman & some what better than many of my friends
    weight wise , size of clothes. & fitting .

So where i fail in some ways i make up in others

...noeleena...

I'm not understanding the question. Why would you want to go on a date with someone without them knowing who you are?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would be interested to know how it felt to go on a date with someone who thought I was female., that's why.

Deception of that kind can be very dangerous as it can"really insult" the wrong person...Nice fantasy ONLY!!

Nobody likes to be lied to. Passing in public and fooling everyone is not the same thing as leading a guy to believe that what's in the package is not what's on the label. Bad way to start off. Better he should pass if he's not interested than to risk a dangerous reaction when he finds out he was deceived.

The type of deception your thinking of can be very dangerous. Your victim may turn on you and do you great harm, physically, mentally and publicly at being so humiliated.
    Honesty from the start of any relationship is paramount. There are plenty of venues you could go to where you could meet admirer's and gain the experience your seeking.

Two words for you, Tina Brandon, look her up. That is not the kind of surprise you want to give a guy in the middle of a date. Don't let a pink fog get you into something you are not ready for!
    Tina B.

I think i can be pretty convincing when i am lucky with my makeup, but i would never try to get a date without telling the truth first.

It's insanity to do that, you run the great risk of getting your ass kicked, or worse...there are so many men out there who have a thing for TGirls (see craigslist, dateacrosser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc) that's the way to meet someone and go out on a date as a woman

fierce glamazon
    What's the difference between going on a date as a female and not telling someone you are TG or CD, and going on a date as a male and not telling someone you are TG or CD (which many people do, and then have to struggle with coming out to their SO)?

Aspiring Member
    I don't think that it would be a good idea to try to pass on a first date. If your beau is pursuing you as a female, he is not gay and wouldn't like it if he found out you are a guy. His embarrasment would be extensive.
    I know that I would not like it at all.
    Don't do it.

I take your point about the danger and would not have the nerve to try this myself, but there are plenty of people on here who have. It would be interesting to hear from them.

Watch the movie "A Girl Like Me- The Gwen Araujo Story" She found a mix of acceptance and even love until the secret was deliberately exposed. Her new love did not hurt her but some guys at a party killed her. Her mother is now a major player in the TG anti hate campaigns.

This movie will break your heart.

Why would you, as a man, go on a date with a man, while allowing him to believe that you were a female? There are some who want to date TG people, but they know what's under the hood when they go on the date. Doing otherwise is reckless and dangerous.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    hmmm, I have the feeling that if someone here had done what you suggest, they might not want to present their experiences publically.

just a thought

tina

Play it safe. Suss out the person first and make your decision, but remember it was your decision so handle the consequences too, good or bad.

I'm sure there are safer and less deceptive ways of validating your femme appearance