Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone else had this experience?

It's repressed anger, she is "dealing" with it intellectually, but hasn't accepted it emotionally. I would not start pushing harder until this has worked through. Keep a steady pace as before, don't try anything "new" yet -- give her more time -- lot's more time...
    -Meri

Central Ohio

If she is using the names with an affectionate tone then I think things are ok. Only you can tell this. If you are happy with the scenario then maybe make sure your wife is too by talking to her about it. I would love for my wife to be more dominant in our relationship.
    Adele. xxx

Oh yeah...it's totally affectionate and playful. It's become pretty much a joke. I found it to be kinda funny and was wondering originally if anyone else's S.O. had done the same. I honestly didn't expect to get some of the responses that I did. It's all in a very light-hearted way. I honestly don't believe that it's deep seeded anger issues or anything like that (if it was, I don't think we would be together for the 7 years that we have been...). JMO
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Yeah I liked to be called wh**** BI*** SL** CU* loving skank, I bet you'd pull a train faster than a locomotive..

I also like hard spankings, we had hooks in the ceiling and some 2" wide blue glitter wrist n ankle restraints.. and YEA she spent 40 bucks at Home Depot on some small but unbreakable chain to "put me in my place" unable to move while she had her way with me..

OH WHAT FUN IT WAS

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Hmmm. Well, my ex wife started acting supportive, even bought me a dress, took pictures of me dressed up. Of course, that later wound up as material she used to blackmail me during the divorce. So be careful with the 'supportive' ones, that can change in a split second.
    Same thing happend to me.

I've already stated in another thread my feelings on calling eachother "names".....so I'll spare everyone from having to read them. I just say be careful....

wife knows i like to be sub when showing fem side as life dictates I have to be the strong one as a male so she thinks when i show fem side be called a bit@@ is being supportive and also knows it turns me on,,, being weak and silly and pretty for a short time,,letting my guard down and being the week one in the relationship,,, so,,, if I am the weak one that must mean she is the strong so she gets aggressive in vocabulary and calls me names... something like get me a beer bit!@# and do the dishes dear now or get a spanking on my lap--lol,,, she also tweaks my nipples when we are doing it,,,she knows i like that,,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

So here's my two-cents worth... for whatever it's worth your situation brings to mind a famous quote by Sigmund Freud: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." My take, b*tch, is that you needn't try to make anything out of it, enjoy the heck out of your situation and KNOW how lucky you are!!! (10% pride, 90% envy)...

I may be wrong about this, but it is my understanding that lesbians refer to their lovers afectionately as "My Bitch".
    And for what it's worth, my Polar Bear has often said to me, "If you're going to be my bitch, then you're going to be the hottest bitch in teh place"

My wife had started going off me dressing, but one day we were home togather, i was dressed, she was not very well, so i ended up doing all the house work, (i was dressed in basque stockings thong & 5" thighboots) i even went in to the back garden to hang the washing out, i wish she would call me b*tch, but she don't.
    xxx janie

Hiya Cindy,

I don't think it's harmful in anyway at all, especially because of your history with her and the main fact you can tell it's being said in a joking playful way. If she is being honest in saying she has no idea why she says it, it could be that she is experiencing new feelings about it such as a Dom/Sub thing. Think about it, your dressing more around her now which is new to her as well so it's something the both of you will have to figure out as time goes on. Your already doing the best thing and communicating about it.

Platinum Member
    I think she's just growing increasingly accustomed and comfortable with to you as Cindy. Seems like a good thing. My wife says the same things to me on occassion - often teasingly saying "your such a girl!" I rather like that !