Thread: T-Dar strikes again

T-Dar strikes again

There is a guy who comes to one of my classes, a salsa aerobics class who I'm pretty sure is a CD in drab. It's a fairly "girly" class (there are one or two in most of my classes, but he's the only other regular in this one besides me), doesn't do any other classes I go to, and has very smooth and hairless legs. I know that's not much to go on, but you know when you get a feeling, a blip on the T-Dar? It's not something you can really bring up in the conversation though is it? Hell, he might even actually be on this board for all I know

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    He could be a CD, but on the other hand he may just be somebody who likes smooth hairless legs! Have you ever told him you like his legs? That may open him up!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hi Debs,

I know what you are saying. If you will, "I read" other males and look for telltale signs. Eyebrows, nails, shaved legs and arms, etc; That's not to be nosy or intrusive. It's just something that's become second nature to me. I often wonder if I'm being read in drab myself, especially by women. Being that they pay attention to those things.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I look around when I'm at the gym I go to. In my head I'm like "okay, there's 50 guys in here so if the stats are correct there are at least a couple of T-girls in this gym today. Hmmmm, who could they be? Oh yeah, one of them is me. So who else?" It's fun to think about!

If shaved legs give you away then I'm busted. Actually there are a fair number of bodybuilders strutting around at the weights, flexing, who shave all over. One of them paints his toenails black and wear flip flops. Hmmm.

Yeah, I've noticed bodybuilders have hairless bodies. Not seen any with nail polish on at mine though LOL

The guy in my class is definitely not a body builder and he's not that young which suggests the legs are not a vanity thing.

I'm still waiting for someone to teach me the secret handshake so I can ID a sister!

Aspiring Member
    Try wearing a rubber band on your left wrist and see if he says anything.

I have the same feeling about a guy I occasionally see at the pool. A complete absence of body hair but he's no swimmer - he also wears a rubber band on his left wrist - I naively thought it was his locker key . I'd never say anything about it to him.
    I also suspected a guy I saw browsing through the dresses in m&s a few months back - but that might have been down to the diamante hoop earrings and the nail varnish.

A rubber band on your left wrist is supposed to be a symbol? I think I've TOTALLY missed that.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Its not a handshake at all............Its reaching down to adjust the boys...ya know what I mean? All baseball players MUST be CD!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    Its not a handshake at all............Its reaching down to adjust the boys...ya know what I mean? All baseball players MUST be CD!
    Madame, I assume you are referring to my own "boys!"

We used to refer to that as a "package check" in aviation.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    A rubber band on your left wrist is supposed to be a symbol? I think I've TOTALLY missed that.
    Really!?!? What's this all about????

Gold Member
    The rubberband on the wrist was an effort here about 1 1/2 years ago (I believe) to have a CD identifier while in drab. It was suppose to be on Fridays. The problem being that it isn't uncommon for someone to have a rubberband on their wrist, so it may have not been unique enough.

Shaved legs is not a lot to go on. Bodybuilders, swimmers, cyclists all shave their legs and body hair for different reasons. Heck, I dated a few guys who were not TG but just liked being smooth. Check for traces of eye make-up or a little missed red nail polish.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Let's see...

Hair on the legs - check
    Five-o'clock shadow - check
    Full original eyebrows - check
    Unshaved arms - checked
    Unshaved armpits - check
    No rubber band on wrists - check
    No eye makeup - check

Whew, I'm not a CD after all!

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Let's see...

Hair on the legs - check
    Five-o'clock shadow - check
    Full original eyebrows - check
    Unshaved arms - checked
    Unshaved armpits - check
    No rubber band on wrists - check
    No eye makeup - check

Whew, I'm not a CD after all!
    Me neither. (Well I do shave my legs, but since I always wear long trousers no one will see them).
    Last edited by MargaretJ; 01-08-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelink
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."