Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forms vs. Implants????

I want implants that I can inflate or deflate at will. :-) I wonder if I could use my tire pressure gauge to determine size? And talk about stretch marks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    I want implants that I can inflate or deflate at will. :-) I wonder if I could use my tire pressure gauge to determine size? And talk about stretch marks !!!
    Is the location of the inflation valves as obvious as I think it is?
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 01-07-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I love my implants so sexy and its a part of me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    If I had real boobies,I couldn't slither under my truck easily to change the oil....so,I will stick with forms..lol
    If you had real boobies you would have a line of men waiting to change your oil........

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    Is the location of the inflation valves as obvious as I think it is?
    Oh you know it!

I would love to just have forms. As understanding as my wife is, she still has not consented for me buy any forms. Especially when she saw how much they cost.

Jeannie

My wife and I talk about this alot at times. It would be great to actually have boobs, and hiding them really wouldn't be that hard, but as Christi said, it limits your ability to do man things like swimming or other outdoor man things with your shirt off. I don't really know for sure, I think i could live without shirt off things as a man, I don't do it much anyway, so if I want to at least look like a real woman, real breasts would be the way to go as long as they don't get too big. I just wonder if a man would just look like a tranny or something with both boobs and a manpart down there..unless your committed to being a full woman most of the time, i'd imagine the novelty would wear off..maybe im wrong.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Silver Member
    Historically I was a 36C and now have been wearing a 38C. As someone who has always had breast tissue I can tell you that they are noticeable!
    It controls what I wear and in many ways what I do. I'm not comfortable swimming and being around men or women without a shirt. For years I have rolled my shoulders forward to hide them.

As a CD it is great to be able to wear a C cup bra without the bra cup puckering. I like to wear lace cup bras and the feeling of my shirt or blouse sliding across the bra is wonderful. The bad part is that I don't/can't pass. So I wear a lot of women's androgynous clothing.
    If you are not going to live full time as a woman or appear as a cross dresser openly I would think that you would be wise to avoid implants.

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    I to would love to have implants Vs. my forms. I think it would be hot to wear a nice tight shirt.

I have the "Real Breasts" forms. They are nice, but not as easy to use as they say. The external rim on the forms allows the wearer to use makeup to allow the forms to blend with body tissue. If you have the money, these forms are good.

Aspiring Member
    I think I may have the answer to the problem. I love my forms and I have found that if I tweek the ladies several times a day, they feel totally intergrated. Mine are size 8's and are worn on the most part 24/7 and in VS bra are so comfy and outstanding.
    Last edited by diannecourtney; 01-08-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by dominated View Post
    I'd love to have real ones and I have messed around with my wife on this subject numerous times and she said u would never leave the bedroom if u had them..lol But on a more serious note my wife has been through breast augmentation surgeries due to a birth defect and the pain she went through just from getting one implant and breast lift on her real one I don't think I could go through it!! But it still sit's in the back of my mind "what if I had the choice"..
    dominated, I hope you're not offended by this question, but do the two breast feel different to the touch? I've never felt an "augmented" breast.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I always tell my friends when they complain about theirs being so big, I ask them to share with me then lol. I'm not 100% sure where things are going at with my life as Ericka, forms is an alternative, thankfully we have the option, but one day I long to have a real womans chest.

Implants would be fun (and a favorite "pink fog" fantasy), but would make it kinda hard to switch back to male mode if necessary. Until I can go full time 24/7, it's going to be forms for me.

Here's my take: I have my natural breast 42B, & I can add 5 different size forms to become a C D E EE or G cup for whatever my mood or fashion desires. I don't think I would like implants, however if I was younger hormone therapy would be a consideration.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I want implants one day, but I will likely never be able to afford that. BTW, unless you hit a sale on oil and filters, Wally-World can change your oil for you cheaper than you can DIY....

Can't answer that personally, but you DO realize implants are a 24/7 proposition?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I like using waterbaloons,, Good quality thicker balloons, not super cheap thin ones.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susan brzezina View Post
    I have the "Real Breasts" forms. They are nice, but not as easy to use as they say. The external rim on the forms allows the wearer to use makeup to allow the forms to blend with body tissue. If you have the money, these forms are good.
    Wow. Cool. Question for you though, where do you use them? Like do you go out? Have you used them at the beach ? And what do you like most about them?

I also would love to have real boobs, but if I went for them it'd be through mones, the thought of watchuing the process is appealing to me. However I know I may never do it....so my forms hardly ever rest.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    dominated, I hope you're not offended by this question, but do the two breast feel different to the touch? I've never felt an "augmented" breast.
    No offense taken. The only difference is that the real one feel's like a breast should, the one with the implant is perkier, and is also really really firm. But like I tell my wife I have the best of both worlds with her on that part..lol But when she wears a bra or sports bra you can't tell that she has a real one and an implant, only when she is with out the bra's u can tell the difference.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Long time ago on HBO I saw some thing like that. They had a valve thats was placed surgically under the arm pit. You use a needle filled with saline to inflate. I'm thinking how many times can you do that before it leaks.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I have no choice, but to use forms. If I had the choice, I still would use forms, breasts are not comfortable for doing sport.

Quote Originally Posted by dominated View Post
    No offense taken. The only difference is that the real one feel's like a breast should, the one with the implant is perkier, and is also really really firm. But like I tell my wife I have the best of both worlds with her on that part..lol But when she wears a bra or sports bra you can't tell that she has a real one and an implant, only when she is with out the bra's u can tell the difference.
    Thanks, I was a little afraid to ask. It's great that you and your wife can joke about the situation.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hot Blooded Space People
    Implants!! One of the oldest desires of my life...although with an eye toward not making any drastic decisions thoughtlessly, I think I'll just grab some breast forms instead, as soon as I can spare the money.