Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kinda confused

kinda confused

I'm not sure how to start this. I am happily married and wife has known about my CD'ing side for 9 years now. I dress mostly when she is not around, not sure if it's b/c I'm embarrased to be dressed around her or if it's cause she's not completely comfy with me doing it.
    Here's my confusion situation. When i am dressed I from time to time enjoy a little bit a pleasure, and here in the past couple months I have been with a man while dressed, about 3 time's "same guy each time" and have really enjoyed it. I don't do this while in male mode, but only in girl mode. Does this make me Bi? or what? In my life I have wished so many times to be an actual woman mostly b/c woman are so beautiful, but never acted upon this. I am so confussed now after my 3 encounter's that I am so unsure of what to do!!! Anyone else been in this perdicerment that could add some advice or input??? If so it would be very helpfull

Imho, if you have sex with a male it makes you bi no mater how your dressed and if your wife doesn't know and or approve I'm thinkin that it also makes you unfaithful?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Imho, if you have sex with a male it makes you bi no mater how your dressed and if your wife doesn't know and or approve I'm thinkin that it also makes you unfaithful?
    Totally agree with Karren. ...including the unfaithful part.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

I'm in agreement here too- bi and unfaithful.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Here's the thing after those instances I wouldn't dress for some reason. But the truth is I enjoyed it but not going to do it again, mostly b/c of the guilty conscience, and the fact that I don't want to ruin my marriage..

Platinum Member
    Don't do it again.

Banned Read only
    You owe it to your wife to have a blood test to check for STD's and HIV. You know you were unfaithful, if you did not have the explicit approval to carry on another relationship. And, yes I agree with the others that you are bisexual. I believe I've read several times that even under hypnosis a person would not do anything against their moral code.

You want to be a woman because they are beautiful. So that would be IMHO a fantasy. Like you want to be a race car driver because they go fast. Not because you were born to be a great driver....just because what you see makes you think their life is so cool. You use dressing as an escape (many people here do that for many different reasons). Part of your escape is that it allows you to play out a bisexual fantasy (see above...you are bisexual, you just use dressing to allow you to participate). Now you feel guilty. Welcome back to reality.

Moral judgments aside, you have to work this out first with you then your spouse. You have to decide what is important and what is something you do because you want to. Hey, playing pinball all night long in a penny arcade is fun but it really isn't something that is good for your relationship. Sex is fun, usually sex is enjoyable. But you have made a conscious decision to break what you believe are the boundaries (otherwise you would not feel guilty). Those guilt feeling may subside but they don't go away. You want validation? You need to start with yourself and then your spouse. Maybe she will validate your desires (I know a few who have) and then you can explore your fantasy more. I would not bet on it though.

You asked for the opinion of someone who has been where you are. Most here won't admit it. I was a lucky one. My wife knew about my TG tendencies and we discussed bisexual urges. She did not deny me anything. Maybe it is just me, but that in itself probably kept me from acting out. Call it forbidden fruit. The same thing happened when I was a teenager. My parents told me I could drink all the alcohol I wanted as long as I stayed at home and didn't go anywhere (it was a different time folks so don't start with the child abuse and social services stuff ok?) and thus I never had the desire to go out and get plastered.

You like the danger now, the feeling of being a rebel, walking the thin edge. Soon those desires will become boring and you will start looking for more. That guy who you promised to never see again? He is looking pretty good already isn't he? And what is next? You have been safe up until now but hey, he's a good guy and he is clean and...well you know.

You have to fight the guilt you feel by yourself for now. I would, if it was me and my spouse, discuss your feelings (if you don't bring up the affair right now, we won't blame you) and see if there is some sort of way you can involve your spouse in your desires so you won't feel the need to play in the street.

Guilt can be a powerful emotion. It can consume you. Even if the guilt is from something most people would feel is a minor issue, not bringing flowers more often, not holding her more. They can keep you from enjoying life later on.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If your wife doesn't know or approve of this then I'm sorry but in my book you doesn't deserve her...you are being nothing but unfaithful, not to mention the health risks that you are putting yourself and her at.....and then people don't understand why SOs get so annoyed and don't want to accept/tolerate the cding
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Like the others have said, as far as sexual orientation goes - you've demonstrated on more than one occassion that you are bi. As far as gender identification goes you are at least a CD. As far as your marraige goes, you are being unfaithful and you are putting your wife unfairly at risk.

I agree with the others and would suggest that you try to dress and be with your wife. You might find that you can get a thrill from her while dressed also. I would have suggested doing this before doing it with a guy since she would probably have been inclined to try it to keep you from acting on the urge to try it with a guy. For now I wouldn't be surprised if she just showed you the door and threw all your clothes at your backside as leave.

Banned Read only
    Thats just not right!! Im sorry but your cheating on your wife with a man. She does not deserve that. You are bi and unfaithful. Get a blood test. My heart goes out to your poor wife!!

You know the game Russian Roulette? Where you put one bullet in the cylinder - give it a spin, hold it to your head and pull the trigger. All the while with the hopes the cylinder it stopped spinning on was empty? You're doing the same thing except holding the gun to your wife's head as well.
    Well to me it's one thing to play R.R. by yourself, but to drag your wife into it -especially without her knowledge- is not just wrong but also immoral. You owe it to her to get tested and end the marriage with her if you want to continue being "confused".
    Color me wrong, but I just don't get this type activity

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    You go with a guy,then unless they have moved the goalposts your Bi.That aint the biggest issue think of your poor wife and STOP god sake you must know thats the right thing to do
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I think the first thing you need to do is stop and look at your situation.

You need to make sure you have not caught anything or passed to your wife either. Although given the fact you MUST to tell her to get tested your marriage may well be over

Once that is sorted out you can then consider where you are on the gender spectrum. Are you planning to change sex or not.

You have a lot of things to consider and none of them easy.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Harsh crowd here. Angels everyone I see. Ok Dominated gets the point, bad bad Dom.

Now I have a question. Everyone is jumping on the fact that Dominated has had encounters with a male and needs testing. Kind of one sided you do realize you can get STD's from females also right? I know no one meant to be prejudiced on this but it comes off that way. Now back to stoning Dominated
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Harsh crowd here. Angels everyone I see. Ok Dominated gets the point, bad bad Dom.

Now I have a question. Everyone is jumping on the fact that Dominated has had encounters with a male and needs testing. Kind of one sided you do realize you can get STD's from females also right? I know no one meant to be prejudiced on this but it comes off that way. Now back to stoning Dominated
    Lori, I was just thinking the same as I read each post Course, that "Angels everyone I see" was mainly getting to me... She (he) without sin, throw the first boulder..

To answer the question at hand, you are "Bi Bi Miss American Pie"
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Hm, I think the moral issue is obvious, and Dominated knows full well whether or not what he does is right or wrong with regards to his wife.

As for all the talk about STD's and HIV and getting tested and go get your wife tested...
    I'm a bit confused:
    Dominated has not indicated that he engaged in unsafe sex.
    He would have to elaborate on what he actually did for me to have an idea of whether he has risked his or his wife's health.

I am not naive enough to think I would be anywhere close to "angel" status Lorileah, but I have not knowingly put my wife - or any other person in jeopardy of their life because of my "lifestyle". (My cooking doesn't count, does it? ).
    And protected is a relative term Michael. Here is what the F.D.A. states in a common brochure:
    There's no absolute guarantee even when you use a condom. But most experts believe that the risk of getting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly reduced if a condom is used properly. In other words, sex with condoms isn't totally "safe sex," but it is "less risky" sex.

Again.. which chamber has the bullet?

Eh, he didn't say that he had sex...
    Maybe they just touched each other.
    Did his partner even orgasm?
    If he did, was Dominated even exposed to the fluids?

This is the point, he didn't specify at all what he did.

I understand that many people have reactions like yours that are more emotional than logical, but it makes me bristle on an intellectual level;
    you're assuming things about Dominated for which there is no information to actually support it.
    And you do the same thing with what I said: I was not saying that I thought Dominated was safe if he had sex with a condom, I was really saying that he has not actually stated that he had sex at all.
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-08-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: TMI

You are male and had sex with a male. You found it pleasurable and have desires to do it again. Regardless of the gender you are presenting at time, you are bi.

How you are conducting yourself within your marriage is your business. IMHO, it is not my place to judge, determine whether it is right or wrong, or tell you want to do. While I have an opinion on it, it is my opinion. You know your relationship with your wife better than I do, and only you and her can decide whether your conduct is acceptable.

BTW, if you are having unsafe sex, stop it immediately. It has to be safe sex - there is no other way. Be sane, be safe and be smart. More than your own health and life is at stake. That one is perfectly clear and there must be absolutely no confusion about it.

Silver Member
    You are truely at a crossroads here---on the one hand you enjoy sex with men while dressed as a woman--and yes that would define you as bi--and you feel guilty because you are doing it behind your wife's back and without her consent---obviously not a good thing but your not the evil monster that some here would portray you---it's an awfully large club that you belong to and as long as you engage in safe sex and don't put your self or your wife in danger of catching an STD, its your business what you do---but you obviously feel guilty about it--most people who have extra marital affairs do---the question is what to do now?

You mentioned that your wife doesn't feel comfortable with your CDing---does that mean she knows about it but doesn't want anything to do with it? In that case your choice is to stop CDing and deal with that. Not the easiest thing to do. Or you could CD behind her back, but it sounds like when you do the urge to have sex with men is overwhelming you---do you think you could dress and not go with guys? Do you think that your wife might be won over to your CDing and become a willing participant in it?

If the answer to both those questions is No then you have a third choice and that is to end the marriage---whether you do that or not depends on a number of things, not the least of which is if you have children? If so you might want to stay in it for their sake(many do) but if not you should sit down and take a good honest look at why you are staying in a marriage where you feel compelled to stray outside it--the answer may be that you married the wrong person and so did your wife---and the kind and smart thing would be to end it now.

The point I'm trying to make is that if you keep on doing what you are doing, you will be miserable---you don't seem like the type who can cheat and not feel guilty about it. And you also would be miserable giving up CDing. The choice is yours Good luck on whichever path you take.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I understand the tact your taking Michael, and I can appreciate your coming to the defense of Dominated. I also understand, as an example, when a person walks into a bank -with no weapon seen, but the suspect alludes to being armed. If I was the teller I would not wait to see if the threat was real prior to giving away all the money.
    Using your explanation on sex, then I have nowhere to go but to assume his romp with the male friend was no more than two friends sharing a beer - or "something"? But definatly not cheating.
    Your right Michael - Dominated did not state any direct facts. So just call me skeptical.

Silver Member
    Nah---it seems like she's stating she had sex, of some kind, with the same guy three times---I doubt that she's talking about sharing a beer, playing golf, or bowling---but hey, if I'm wrong then I stand corrected. btw must be rough to bowl in stilletos
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    If your wife doesn't know or approve of this then I'm sorry but in my book you doesn't deserve her...you are being nothing but unfaithful, not to mention the health risks that you are putting yourself and her at.....and then people don't understand why SOs get so annoyed and don't want to accept/tolerate the cding
    100% agree with Sandra =/
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"