Thread: STP Packer Harnesses?

Question STP Packer Harnesses?

So I've just decided which packer I'm going to get (it's also an STP). Only problem is I can't find a harness for it. The harnesses I've seen are only for normal packers, not STPs. Does anyone know how to get an STP harness??
    This is the packer.
    "Don't hold out on me, J! I thought we could have a conversation about boobies!"
    US Navy. Forward deployed. Hardly here. Homeport: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    There was several places but they all have closed down or have issues about to many orders. I can post a pic and show you what I have if you want. It is kind of simple to make. Just let me know if interested.

If it is simple to make, then sure. Please. =3
    "Don't hold out on me, J! I thought we could have a conversation about boobies!"
    US Navy. Forward deployed. Hardly here. Homeport: Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan.

i can pm you a link i got from a reputable place, though i cannot guarantee anything about the site or it's owners, they have personal (offline) contact with some of the transguys in a local group i'm in. not wanting to give these ppl free advertising either because i dunno enough about their reputation yet, still waiting on a review from one of the guys in my group. this company claims to be making very low priced 3-1 packers with stp and sex play capability and they have a few harnesses for different packers/prosthetics. heh, again, something i'm not endorsing, only just found out about this place myself, but will pm you (and any other FTM here who wants it) the link anyway.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake