Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are most of your friends female ?

Are most of your friends female ?

It seems that most or all of my friends are female. I am alot closer to my wife female friends then there husbands. When I was working (retired) all my close friends were female. It just seems that I feel very comfortable around females and not males. Anybody with the same feelings ???

fierce glamazon
    yes.

much to the chagrin of my gf.

Nope, Im the opposite. Most of my friends are male. Ive always found it difficult to talk to females. I don't know why though, I guess I can never think of anything to talk about.
    Hopefully crossdressing will help me there, so I can talk about clothes and such with them.

Yes, Most are female. I can relate to them much better than men.
    Where is your mountain and have you climbed it today?

Aspiring Member
    Same here most are all female friends. Just wish I could come out to them all but that won't happen.
    One or two of them wouldn't matter to them but their husbands are a different story and the others it would matter to them.

Yes, I have always been more comfortable in female company.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Gold Member
    When I ran the Bingo at my Legion Hall, I had over 200 ladies friends. LOL Rader

My friends are a bunch of big, sweaty, hairy neo-rednecks (for lack of better term)... I would kill for just one close gg friend.
    With love,
    - Celes

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I've had more male friends than female but my closet friends are female. I just feel closer and seem to relate to them better.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Similar here. Probably a 3:1 ratio of female:male friends.

The avvy pic isn't me
    My brothers are what i would call my friends, i just don't really have ppl that i hang out with. Having said that, like Mary Jane says, i much much prefer female company. I attend meetings on a daily basis (the Bill Dub Club) and i always sit with the ladies. And the guy huggers make me cringe inside.

Cassie

My best friend is a gg. I just love being around girls. I feel more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy4la View Post
    It seems that most or all of my friends are female. I am alot closer to my wife female friends then there husbands. When I was working (retired) all my close friends were female. It just seems that I feel very comfortable around females and not males. Anybody with the same feelings ???
    Definately. My ratio is about 5 to 1 (Female to Male friends)

As a side note, when I was 14, I was invited to a party. I arrived to find that I was the ONLY boy invited. I still enjoyed myself - especially when every girl wanted to sit on my lap. I was soooooo naive at that time....
    Last edited by Kim_Bitzflick; 01-11-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I don't have a lot of close friends. I hang with girls at work more than guys and at the gym too, but minly because I do girly classes LOL

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I have worked with women for years and hang out with them on lunch. My friends are mostly women too. They just seem so much more like me. No problem with men but women rock!
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

My best friends are my wife,our dogs,Adolph and Eva both Dutch Shepards,a Manx cat named Poontang,and a ferret named Mr. Slinky,then there are my team members who are also family.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

At a party I am usually with the women. I try to cirulate so it's not obvious, but I'm much more interested in being with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Stone View Post
    Nope, Im the opposite. Most of my friends are male. Ive always found it difficult to talk to females. I don't know why though, I guess I can never think of anything to talk about.
    Hopefully crossdressing will help me there, so I can talk about clothes and such with them.
    I am the same as Melissa. I love women more than men but can't seem to find any as friends. If I had a good gg friend, I think I would confide in her that I am CD. Women seem to be more tolerant than men.

Karen Sue

Yep!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Friends

My dearest friends are mostly female, but I have male friends, too.

Haha! SO true for me too. She hates it but I keep reminding her its how I met her.

Aspiring Member
    Seems like although I always have been split evenly, my best friend at most times, even as a kid, were girls. Usually strong, successful women, either in business, or just in life.

Yes. Since I was a kid, I always ended up wherever the females congregated. The times I tried to be one of the guys I always wondered what the girls were talking about. I felt more accepted by females than by males.

Not all of my friends are female but my two best friends just happen to be.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi,

Women of cause & why not as im a woman thats not to say i dont have male friends a few , tho i can only relate with men from a woman s way of thinking certinly not as a male i failed that for 50 years . i tryed , i can talk with men if its about trades or work & details & yes that was okay, as a man to man & what males would talk about sorry just a blank i was out of place, or more like a fish out of water.

All tho when i was doing duty for a group feeding out food & tea on a night in the red light distrist, i was able to talk with one guy about foot ball, funny as he thought i knew a lot concerning that so i spos i pulled that off & really was out of my depth never mind i got by. tho i was surprised i did it, oh he like all the others accepted me as a woman even then .

...noeleena...