Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting experience at the gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    This is known everywhere as "The Seattle Freeze".

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/pac...213/cover.html

Maybe a little... sorta. But not quite what I was aiming at; at least as regards the OP.

Unless social ineptitude is the zeitgeist....

I suppose I might be a bit unusual as a tranny in that I will initiate conversations with random strangers.

But really, how hard is it to walk up to someone and say, "hey, how's it goin'?"

[QUOTE=Nicole Erin;2376524]So being in a gun shop, I doubt she was worried about anyone giving her a hard time. Something about arms tends to make people more polite.

I find that so true..when I am with the wife and if I'm "carrying", sometimes, just your hand on the grip is all it takes to keep nefarious evil doers from doing bad things.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Yep! The folks at places like Armory Airbrush can do pretty much anything you want!

and

I gotta say one thing...Dammit girl..now thats one way to get eyes on you..lol!
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I don't see myself going to the range en femme, but I do carry (licensed to carry concealed). Recently came into possession of a .380 which fits nicely in my purse, but have several other fire arms - some concealable, some not. But I've often wondered how to approach another sister in public while in guy mode. It seems to be awkward regardless....

Quote Originally Posted by 2SpeedTranny View Post
    ...I suppose I might be a bit unusual as a tranny in that I will initiate conversations with random strangers.

But really, how hard is it to walk up to someone and say, "hey, how's it goin'?"
    Im generally that outgoing in most instances. Im not a Seattle native but I have seen what the freeze is like.
    Coyote
    ==

"When I came out to my father as gay, he was shocked... and so was his boyfriend" - Bi-Polar Bear on Queerduck

http://www.CoyoteRidgeFilms.com/movs/roxie-dog.mov

Wow, a very interesting and different thread!! As a kind of newbie shooter, I have enjoyed visiting, buying ammo and widow shopping in my local gun stores. I never thought of doing it enfem!!! Oh well!! Kudos to those who can!!!