Thread: My 40 Days in the Wilderness

My 40 Days in the Wilderness

Haven’t worn a stitch of female clothing since December 3…no makeup, no shaving my legs, etc. Not that I’m complaining, the Holidays were wonderful with skiing and family, but I need a little she time! This week Cissy comes back out of the closet, it will feel so nice to put on a dress again

Oh, I know that was very difficult for you, Windy! But, nice that you got to be with the family. I'm pretty sure that you will make up for lost time!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I've been on long expeditions with other biologists where I had to stay in male mode and it is interesting to follow how the mind works. There is an intermediate zone where it does not matter, but eventually - in dreams, at first - it comes back, intensely.
    My daughter is visiting on break from college, so I don't do my usual 3+ hrs of being Joan each night after my wife goes to bed (I often work late at home); a trade-off well worth it. And its good to know I can stop if I have to. Not always sure. Joan

Windy,
    I'm in the same drought myself and the house guests do not run out until JA 19th. Then , maybe, some Joan time.
    joank
    Southern California

Glad to hear it. I haven't dressed now fully since October and it's getting me VERY depressed. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Beauman View Post
    I've been on long expeditions with other biologists where I had to stay in male mode and it is interesting to follow how the mind works. There is an intermediate zone where it does not matter, but eventually - in dreams, at first - it comes back, intensely.
    My daughter is visiting on break from college, so I don't do my usual 3+ hrs of being Joan each night after my wife goes to bed (I often work late at home); a trade-off well worth it. And its good to know I can stop if I have to. Not always sure. Joan
    Wow, I had one of those dreams too, the kind we used to have when we were teenage boys, woke up with a little surprise...delightful but embarrassing!

Out of the woods,huh? Nice feeling isnt it The time with family is always great.I was in the woods for about..10 years.Stuck in there I think I became some kind of animal..Its all clearing from here
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 01-11-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Congrats on surviving the "drought", Cissy.

I shudder at the thought of ever having to go any length of time without CD'ing. I don't do much of the makeup / dressing up, but the PJ's / painted toe nails / jewelry would be hard to to without.

My wife would sure like it if I kept my CD activities confined to nightgowns at night along with painted toenails and long hair. However, I like to wear dresses about half of the time.

I do have to shave my arms every two days and the rest of my body twice a week. That is something I do year-round, and that's OK with my wife.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Welcome back to the real world Cissy. Now you can work, travel and enjoy the best of both worlds. I bet that you will be back in the saddle with no problems at all.

Took me almost 2 hours to mow off 6 weeks of fur...ugh! Worth it now, sitting here in a simple cotton nightgown and panties, my favorite winter outfits hanging up in the closet to be worn nowhere in particular, Cissy's back!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Welcome back from the abyss Cissy,Its good to be with family of course,I myself will need to stop shaving for a few weeks soon as im taking my son away for the weekend,but when you get back on the Girlie saddle its an awesome feeling

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 01-12-2011 at 02:22 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Shaved my legs in a nice hot bubble bath for the first time in 6 weeks, Heaven! Nails dry, dressed a bit too young in a short skirt and calf-length boots but what the heck, I'm a girl again! My objective for the day is a new necklace, some white pants to wear over my tennis dress tomorrow, and nylons...the pressures of my masculine life slip away when I have such momentous tasks, did I tell you how much I love this crazy life?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by windycissy; 01-12-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Cissy,

I guess it just supports the old saying, "You never miss the water until the well runs dry." We never realized how much a part of us this is until we stay away from it for an extended period and return to discover how good it makes us feel on return. Good for you and I like the plaid skirt and boots on you.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.