Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved for the first time

Shaved for the first time

Just thought I'd share this because I feel like I gotta tell someone! I finally took the plunge and shaved my legs. I seriously can't believe I hadn't done this before now. There's a couple spots where I can feel that tiny bit of stubble that I missed when I was in the shower but no nicks or cuts and it feels great. It's such a new and different feeling but it's nice.

If anyone out there is on the fence about doing it...hop that fence!

Yes, best feeling in the world. There is nothing more feminine feeling than a smooth body.
    You could go the next step some day, and try epilating.

Hugs from a smooth SUZY

I gave my whole body the Veet treatment yesterday for the first time. Looked like a Wookie used my bathtub after I got out, but it sure does make a difference!

GREAT feeling!!!

I know what you mean first time i did it i thought wow. I wouldnt never not shave again now

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Smooth legs are a secret the GG's don't want guys to find out about. They look and feel so much better.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Its a great feeling.I nicked myself once the 1st time.Have shaved ever since though.Almost 3 years now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too love the feeling of shaved legs...I think it is the best thing I do as a CD. My problem is I just can't let myself keep them shaved in the summer when I am out in shorts. We also go away for a winter holiday so I have to put the razor away about 5 weeks before the trip...saddest day of the year for me!

Quote Originally Posted by NikiMichelle View Post
    I too love the feeling of shaved legs...I think it is the best thing I do as a CD. My problem is I just can't let myself keep them shaved in the summer when I am out in shorts. We also go away for a winter holiday so I have to put the razor away about 5 weeks before the trip...saddest day of the year for me!
    I don't mean to put you on the spot, but there is no shame in men shaving their legs. You ought to feel free to keep your legs shaved all the time if you so desire. You just have to have the guts to confront the idiots that say otherwise. I keep my legs shaved all the time, even in the summer time, and I wear denim skirts in the summertime instead of shorts, even with otherwise drab clothing.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 01-11-2011 at 06:14 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Gold Member
    Don't forget to try some hose or tights.....very slowly.

Been shaving my legs for about a year now. Absolutely love it.

And be careful. Moisturize and exfoliate. Otherwise your next post in a few days will be "Help! The red bumps and itching are driving me crazy!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Norma_CD View Post
    Been shaving my legs for about a year now. Absolutely love it.

And be careful. Moisturize and exfoliate. Otherwise your next post in a few days will be "Help! The red bumps and itching are driving me crazy!!"
    How true
    Go to the drug store and get the little exfoliating gloves.They work great.I didn't think pantyhose could feel any better than they did till I shaved my legs.Was I wrong.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Shaved legs feel GREAT!

My story of shaving has been long and strange. I have blonde hair from head to toe and so what hair I do have is very light and barely visible, usually. My wife really likes when I shave my chest (a few hairs in the middle, around the nipples and some on the belly) and she loves when I shave my crotch. But she really bucks against me shaving my legs and armpits. Well, one time I told her that I bet she wouldn't even notice if I shaved my legs, because my hair is so fine anyway. She insisted that she would.

Well, I shaved my legs and she didn't notice for two days! I finally told her and she got all mad (but a playful mad) and insisted that she could tell (obviously lying, still playful). Well, since then I've been shaving my legs on a semi-regular basis (about once every few weeks... but increasing in frequency lately). The other day we were in bed and I had just shaved that day. We were being very intimate and she started running her hand up and down my legs. Well, she didn't say anything about my shaved legs, but she had to have known they were shaved. I'm thinking she may be OK with it... and the sex was good that night, so it didn't "put her off" like she claims it would.

Oh, and I shaved my armpits about a week ago and I don't think she noticed at all. No real reason why she would notice, not like she ever spent much time looking at my pits, but I think it is funny that there is this resistance, but it is somewhat insubstantial.

i love the feeling of being shaved all over but noticed it done more than just felt great i do a very phycical job and once i had shaved my arm pits i stayed smell freefor longer and even tried a day with no deoderant and didnt get smelly so i will never look back now x

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Don't forget to try some hose or tights.....very slowly.
    <<---------- THIS!

I've not groomed myself in quite a while, a kid has sort of thrown my makeovers in disarray. The only thing I can't shave is the chest, I did thin it out but it itches like hell when it grows back and when it is shaved it still has the 5 o'clock shadow. I've totally shaved everywhere else though and gone to have my makeovers. Shaved legs are so erotic and sliding on a pair of hose is electrifying!

I havn't shaved legs yet but would love to, don't think SO would like it and worried about what guys would say at work, work in a lead mine and have to change out of work clothes in changehouse with all others. It must feel wonderfull when wearing girly clothes, it is the one thing that bugs me having hair there.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Good for you hun! I "took the plunge" ~15 years ago and will never go back. My wife would kill me if I stopped shaving my legs We BOTH love the way it feels
    Love

Lynne

The next step in my dressing is shaving... honestly can't imagine anything more amazing than the thought of my legs and underarms to be hair free!

I shave my armpits all the time now and notice a definite improvement in odor, even in Houston's long hot summers. I owe it to myself and the world to adopt the feminine practice on this one.

& yes, shaving legs is great--do it whenever I can.
    Last edited by Lainie; 01-17-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Quote Originally Posted by gaylegirlify View Post
    I havn't shaved legs yet but would love to... worried about what guys would say at work.
    You could always take up swimming, then blame it on the need to go faster in the water.

Or you could say your kids/nephew/whatever got gum on your leg.

Or you could say that you have a skin disorder and the doctor has recommended shaving your legs to minimize aggravating the skin.

If it was just guys at work, I wouldn't let that stand in my way. In fact, you could say that it can come from working in a lead mine... HA! That would shut the other guys up quick! In fact, I've been in situations where I'll give a BS excuse and one of the "know-it-alls" will chime in and agree, saying he read it in the New England Journal of Medicine. Then it would be a sealed deal.

Also, consider this... you shave, the guys find out and you give one of the BS reason above... they might tease a little (hey, it could be out of jealousy!), but take it seriously and just reiterate your reason ("Yeah, I know... but doctor's orders.") After a while, they will stop noticing and then you won't have to give the excuse any more. They'll just accept it as normal.

But seriously, I don't understand why leg hair is such a societal pressure-point. Shaved legs just feel good and I don't care if you're a "manly man", it still feels good. This is a secret women have been keeping for a long time. (Have you ever been putting on socks and get your leg hair caught and it pulls? OUCH! Shaved is the only way to go.)
    Last edited by KristaE; 01-17-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Fix formatting

It is freedom and next is to shave under arms they feel so much cooler and less odour.

Banned Read only
    start biking or swimming and there's your excuse. That's when I converted to full time shaving.

Don't stop there...............keep shaving up....................when you hit your nose STOP!!!

Really, being fully shaved is...............OH so sexy.
    I wanna be your girlfriend.

Finding my inner femme *~Cassie~*'s Avatar
    I did the top half of my legs a few times this winter, first time every, loved it feels sooo good to be smooth waxing is even better tho get my underarms done regularly, and had my bits waxed once too...looking into getting my back and legs waxed at the mo also I've got a thing about hairy feet...can't stand them...*shudders*...so I use threading once a week to keep my feet and ankles hair free

ahh.. don't it feel great? I started a few years ago and wont ever go back. Had hair before and whats the big....