Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you get jealous when you see genetic girls dressing feminine in public?

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Nope....never get jealous. I do take notes on how they put together a look including clothing and jewelry as well as observing makeup and hairstyles. Then I try to apply that to my own style. Why bother getting jealous. Id rather look, appreciate and learn.
    I'm with Miranda,
    Envious maybe . . . "Lookm appreciate and learn"

I get feelings of great envy. I love seeing genetic girls show off their sense of style. I take mental notes of what I want to wear and what is age appropriate for a girl of my age.

Not really, I think it just looks nice. Women should dress the way they feel most comnfortable in any case.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Nope....never get jealous. I do take notes on how they put together a look including clothing and jewelry as well as observing makeup and hairstyles. Then I try to apply that to my own style. Why bother getting jealous. Id rather look, appreciate and learn.
    Thank you, Miranda... You took the words right ouy of my mouth!

Envious, a little. Upset about the social norms that let my daughter wear “boy shorts” panties but anything the least bit feminine on men isn’t okay, definitely.

Platinum Member
    To me when I see a woman dressed to the nines it is a great sight to behold even a little envy.
    I will try to copy her style of dressing , shoes and hair.
    I get my best ideas watching ladies walking through the malls.

Orchid

No, jealousy isn't what I feel. I love seeing a well dressed woman and I get so angry and frustrated when I know I can't slip into an LBD and go out looking like anything but a dumpy olod man.

Vieja

No, not more than I would be if I saw a well-dressed guy! I say if you've got it, flaunt it, men and women alike

I don't get jealous. I look, admire and think how I would look in that dress or outfit. I love seeing women dressed to the nines who appreciate their femininity and carry themselves with confidence. I wish more women would dress up.

I think I get more jealous about how smooth their faces are without shaving.

I make a point of looking at women and how they are dressed. I sometimes walk behind them and try to imitate their walk. I get ideas from what they are wearing and how they are cordinating everything. I often go to womens clothing stores and try on cloths. The slaes girls are usually pretty honest about how the outfit looks. Just last week I went inot a straight bar and the waitress came over to take my order.
    The first thing she said was I know you. I met you at #####bar (a gay bar). You had on the cutest outfit. Soooooo I guess I am doing something right.

I might get a little envious if I see a GG wearing an outfit combination that I've never considered before. But usually I get the most irritated when I see a GG who's not taking pride in her appearance. I don't mean she has to be dressed to the nines or anything like that, but at least wear jeans that fit, matching shoes and a top that doesn't have ketchup stains. That sort of grungy style is almost expected on some guys, but us girls, especially those who are F.A.B., have set the standard of looking our best even in pajamas and flip-flops.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, after all of these years of crossdressing, I still struggle with these issues.
    I'm always amazed when I listen to woman complain about having to wear pantyhose or high heels
    when these are such passions for me!

Junior Member valeriemonroe2002's Avatar
    I am mostly envious but it is combined with some jealousy. I know I am unhappy when my wife and I go to events, weddings for example, because I am not able to wear the things I would like to wear. Well it’s that plus she gets a new dress and I don’t.

For as long as I can remember, envious, very envious.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    They get to wear stockings, heels and dresses without a care in the world. Women all compliment each other and get stares from men etc...
    Why should I get jealous? I do the same thing. I wear heels, hose and dresses in public, though most often I'm in slacks and a cute top.
    I may be envious of a particular look or outfit that someone is wearing because I know it would not look that good on me, but jealous...never.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Nerdy IT Chick
    When I see women dressing feminine, I don't feel jealous. I go out of my way to compliment them. Hair, makeup, clothes, whatever they obviously wanted to stand out. Since I began cross dressing I have started to realize the amount of effort it takes to make oneself look good and I want them to know I appreciate their efforts.

Is the pope a catholic? Do bears s**t in the woods? Am I jealous that women can wear what they like when they like and society (including adverse male behaviour) has to adapt?

I totally support the right for anyone to wear what they want to in public, as long as they accept the resonsibility for the consequences. Those consequences are a bigger, societal, and political issue.

So am I jealous? is the pope a catholic?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by il.dso View Post
    Yes, after all of these years of crossdressing, I still struggle with these issues.
    I'm always amazed when I listen to woman complain about having to wear pantyhose or high heels
    when these are such passions for me!
    It's frustrating too when so few GG's wear pantyhose or high heels in the first place. Those items are also a passion for me, but my wife puts me down when I wear them. She never wears those items.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I really and truly feel no envy. I appreciate a GG who looks good and will often tell her so if possible. I am also, often, dying to say something like "where did you find those shoes," or, "I have one just like it." But mainly, I appreciate anyone who adds to the beauty in the world and am glad to find another fellow traveler in the "dressing pretty" club. And, of course, I'm always studying the people I see to pick up my own fashion ideas.

- Diane

In a way, I do get jelous. I see many young woman, 20's+ in some cute outfits, and wish I can find one for myself (outfit, tops, skirts, heals, and so on) I find some of my ideas that way. The other way is wandering around stores looking at what's new. My problem is, I see a pretty woman, I admire her beauty, but then I mostly notice and admire how she's dressed and wish one day I could have the freedom of dressing like that in public without judgment.
    My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

I admire them with a touch of envy. I do however regret the fact that many women seem to adopt an almost androgenous look (jeans and t-shirts). The only Time I'm jealous is when I see a nice woman who has obviously made a great effort before leaving the house, and not got ready in the dark, then I think wow I wish I could carry that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    Jealous? No. Envious? A little. I've always politely and covertly observed nicely dressed women, and not just pretty ones, for ideas and inspiration. It is more than how they are dressed, it is also how they carry and present themselves. Being jealous does not change or help anything. Being inspired does help me to change and get better.

Well put Melissa! That's exactly how I feel.

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Jealous? No. I can wear stockings, heels, and dresses whenever I please, just like anyone else can.

AND I can pee standing up.

yes. although I think the body envy is worse...=]