Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fab GG anomymous question

Fab GG anomymous question

Ladies I have a question one of our GG's would like to ask,Thank you in advance.

Most cders say I love women and I am not gay yet they post pics and alot of them are always trying to be seductive with puckers, touching themselves and gesters plus say things like kiss kiss..yet do they not realize its men looking at their pics that they are coming onto ?
    I just do not get it.
    Enlighten me please.
    Last edited by Di; 01-12-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I am not complaining. Some Cds can be more beautiful than genetic girls. They are just doing feminine girly poses.

Don't know about others but I personally dont look at my MtF tg friends as men. To me they are women. Also i think a lot of us are trying to emulate women...or at least how we percieve them. So saying things a woman would say even though its actually to a 'male in body' we are talking to women in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieInPA View Post
    Don't know about others but I personally dont look at my MtF tg friends as men. To me they are women. Also i think a lot of us are trying to emulate women...or at least how we percieve them. So saying things a woman would say even though its actually to a 'male in body' we are talking to women in spirit.
    Fab GG anomymous answer..
    So you are saying they are all women looking at women seductivly ? And answering, replying as woman, Nah thats not how it looks to me. By looking at the posts and replys nah.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Di, your anonymous GG friend has posed an interesting question.

I've posted only my avatar pic, to show myself as a bonafide CD. The only gender I'm sexually attracted to is female.

I'm here for the sole purpose of interacting with others in the shared pursuit of our common interest in wearing feminine clothing and makeup as an enjoyable way to relax.

Hi Di!
    Speaking only for myself, it is about the clothes for me.
    I am not trying to look good for anyone. I do like to look nice though.
    Personally, when I see someones picture that is along the provocative lines, I really don't care to see such things.
    I am not trying to attract anyone. I am perfectly satisfied with Jean.
    I guess that you can look at my picture and see that.
    I post my picture so people can see who I am. I am not hiding anything.

BTW, I very seldom go into the pictures forum.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 01-12-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Actually, I would like to reject the original premise. When I look at the postings in the pictures forum, I see all types of poses. Most of them do not seem provocative to me at all. There are, of course, some very sexy poses, but most of them seem to me to be attempting to look as natural as possible. Perhaps the FAB GG could be a bit more specific about what photos she is looking at.
    And, please, I hope she could feel comfortable with posing the question directly to us. I think most of us are mature enough not to shoot the messenger.

Regards,
    Liz

As a died in the wool card carrying member of the crossdresser bridgade. I have no idea why some post them. I like the fab gg do not believe they are not posting these pictures not for the benifit and result of erotic results in men. I would go so far to say they are a bit of auto erotica.

For myself it is the same with all the pictures showing stocking tops or panty hose control panels. What lady goes around looking like that? None that I know.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Reply:
    I don't get it either, but that's just me.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Great question Di!

I read that for many TG girls...[and remember many of the cross dressers in here are not necassarily TG] there is actually a process of growing up as some girls will start as little girls [ outfits] and progress to pretty sensual and sometimes sexual girls, then on to women then ...my stage... old Farts! lol

it could be that progression?!?! Also with CD'ers that are doing it for sexual pleasure...they are looking at themselves as sexual women but through a man's eyes. [ their eyes] I can see how that can happen.

me....i'm just the girl next door, never thought i could be sexy as a woman...just feminine in my thoughts, feelings and jestures and it helps "me" to actually see "her" there instead of "him." thus the clothing and transformation

feel free to see my pics

just my humble opinion

hugs

msniki48
    Last edited by msniki48; 01-12-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

I don't know if you are asking to only straight cders. Sometimes I ask myself the same question ,but in my case I am all the contrary I love men and I am gay...some people say that some of my pics are seductive but since I am not attracted to any form of femininity I still don't get it. I have to admit that when I get the compliment of a guy I get some personal form of validation.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when our faces do deceive.
    Well GG anonymous, I think if you were to check it out quite a few of the girls on here are Bi, and yes, more than likely are trying to look seductive to males. On the other hand there are others, like myself, who would only get caught puckering for their S.O.’s or other GG’s. (No, I’m not talking about husbands puckering for other GG’s etc. Hope you get what I mean)
    Of course there are those CD’s that while they understand they are not bi, still feel the need to fully emulate a GG in as many ways as possible without crossing that imaginary line.
    Now, with that said.. I think I understand why there might be feelings for a CD to pucker to a female. Some of us feel as though we are lesbians trapped in a male body. We can’t/shouldn’t feel the need to attract males. Due to brainwashing by society or to a chemical imbalance that might be fixed when taking hormones? Another discussion.
    Here’s a question to ponder on your end…… Why do females who are married, or otherwise not on the “market” for a man, still enjoy wearing provocative clothes, tease and so forth. Because it gives them validity to their “femaleness”?

Hope that helps.
    (sorry, couldn't help it)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    I hope she could feel comfortable with posing the question directly to us. I think most of us are mature enough not to shoot the messenger.

Regards,
    Liz
    Thanks Liz but she wants to not out herself but will say she has not known for too long and found pics her S O has posted that upset her just wanted to get others take on the why of it.

I told her I thought it was maybe because
    They feel very sexy dressed like that and its a turn on to be noticed and accepted as a woman.
    Or maybe its the way they would like to see women .

F.A.B. Forum Access

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Thanks Liz but she wants to not out herself but will say she has not known for too long and found pics her S O has posted that upset her just wanted to get others take on the why of it.

I told her I thought it was maybe because
    They feel very sexy dressed like that and its a turn on to be noticed and accepted as a woman.
    Or maybe its the way they would like to see women .
    Sorry, I didn't know her situation. I think your response is quite valid. I think very few consider this forum a dating service, so when we send photos off into the cloud, I really think it is for our own gratification, rather than to attract the attention of some unknown man (or woman) that we will never meet in person.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Why do females who are married, or otherwise not on the “market” for a man, still enjoy wearing provocative clothes, tease and so forth. Because it gives them validity to their “femaleness”?
    Ill try to answer this question atleast from my POV.. I think when a female who is not on the "market" who try to dress provoctive etc and tease etc do it not to validate their "femaleness" but it because they are lacking some selfworth of who they are and are searching for it in others when selfworth can only be found by that person inside themselves.. no one else can give it to them.. sure they can make them feel good for a short period of time but its like a tempory high.

I think once you have found your own self worth you are comfortable with who you are you no longer feel the desire to dress or tease for attention from others to get validation. You then dress for yourself and no one else. (well and ofcourse for your SO who you want to look good for from time to time lol)
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

Follow your dream.
    There is no fixed answer because we are all different. Just because we fall under a broad category of CD or TG doesn't mean we all think alike. Doesn't mean we all have the same intentions. Just as all GGs are different, so are the many CDs different.

For me, I like the transformation fantasy and challenging physical limitations. It's an escape. I don't try and sex up my pics or poses too much but that's just me. The thought of a male getting turned on by me grosses me out. But that's me. There are many gay and bi girls here who would be the opposite to me.
    We are all unique and I respect that.

Not sure if I ever posted a seductive Avater but, ....I can try and answer ( notice I have no pic )... I was in a thread when the subject came up that maybe my pic was the reason I was attracting men on a TG dateing site and was suggested I should change it if it was..
    Now I am not a GG ( obviously) so in all honesty I had no clue what dressing signals send out or how proper dressing codes are for GG's. So until it was brought to my attention ,I really didn't truley know . Now please try not to take what I said out of context because I do not need to be told something I already know I am not any where near all that and do not want to be ..My point is how are some of us to know when we are mearly men trying to emulate women?
    Thanks for the question very well thought out and a learning curb for some of us
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I certainly can't speak for other CDs, Di.

And, I may have a difficult time explaining this to a GG.

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    Great question Di!
    ------it could be that progression?!?! Also with CD'ers that are doing it for sexual pleasure...they are looking at themselves as sexual women but through a man's eyes. [ their eyes] I can see how that can happen.-------
    just my humble opinion

hugs
    msniki48
    Men, they say, r visually stimulated. So, when I see what appears to be a hot young woman in my mirror, I'm stimulated! ( Remember, I'm nearsighted!)
    Maybe some GGs can understand THAT. (This NEXT part may be challenging to comprehend, tho.)
    First, I see a strange woman. Then, I'm reminded that that pretty she, is really ME! (Even MORE stimulation!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    -----For me, I like the transformation fantasy and challenging physical limitations. It's an escape. I don't try and sex up my pics or poses too much but that's just me. The thought of a male getting turned on by me grosses me out. But that's me. ----
    The point Jill makes is VERY important for me! Maybe others, too. The fantasy of looking like a completely different person and, of the opposite sex, is VERY exciting for me!

When other folks validate how I look, I like it! I would PREFER to receive that validation from GGs. Unfortunately tho, the sites I'm able to post Sherry's pics on seem to be populated MOSTLY by CDs, men, or a combo there of! Lol!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-12-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Assuming you meant to say "F.A.B."

Oh and btw, an equal time announcement: I'm not heterosexual. ( pan, if you're really curious )
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 01-12-2011 at 10:41 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Di, the lady asked a very good question. My answer may not be the same as others, but it does come from my heart.

I am probably one of the older CD's on this forum. I am currently 78 y/o and have been crossdressing more or less since age 6 or 7. I dress enfemme only because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing. I have never had any desire to be a woman, only to dress like one. As you probably know, I am now a widower who was married to the same woman for almost 50 years. She knew I was a CD before we married and accepted me and supported me. I do love people of the true feminine persuasion, and certainly do look at them often. After all this time I still don't have any feminine gestures! At least if I do, no one has ever told me so! Those who know that I dress respect my choices, and know that I will never do anything to hurt them in any way. I am a man, no matter what clothes I am wearing, and proud of it!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Yo I've got some super sexy pics yall should check out...no homo!
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

I think the answer to FAB GG could only be answered by the person posting the picture. I too don't get a lot of the provocative wear of CD pictures; similarly I don't get the provocative postings of GG (check out flickr or many other sites); however each to their own and who am I to judge. If I were to hazard a guess; it's whatever causes exhibitionist tendencies. I'm not a psychologist so my opinion can't offer any further insight. Perhaps some non-confrontational talking with her SO might reveal the specific circumstances and open a dialogue for her to further understand.

Well, when I pose I am in full girl mode which means I'm interested in atracting the oposite sex, which would be males. As I move forward in transitioning and am further influenced by HRT I can only believe that I will be further atracted to men. Estogen = atraction to men.
    Lori

100% hetero and when I post pics, I want to be seen as an attractive woman. I know it isn't so and I don't want a man to be attracted to me but I do want to be attractive. I go to great lengths to pretty myself up and I want everyone to see the results. I would guess that most people think they have done a great job with their appearance, too and want the world to see the fruits of their labor. That is just my opinion becasue that is how I feel.

Ok, here's my worth...

First, there is a difference between being attractive and trying to attract, wouldn't you say? That is why it is perfectly acceptable for a married woman who has no intention of stepping out on her man to make her self attractive to go to work or the store or wherever, without her husband. She isn't secretly wishing to attract another man, she just wants to present herself as an attractive woman. There is a benefit to one's self in being attractive and it isn't in the act of attracting. I'll bring this back later.

Second, if you were a photographer taking pictures of a woman and you could only pick one of the pictures to go into a magazine/yearbook/whatever, wouldn't you want to choose the picture that you felt put the woman in the best light possible? For a straight CDer acting as photographer and subject, you are judging yourself according to some internal measuring stick of how you perceive yourself. A CDer wants to be seen as an attractive woman (not to attract, but to be attractive... like the married woman going to the store/work/etc...).

So a CDer who chooses a "provocative" pose may have chosen that pose because that is the pose that they felt represented the most attractive version of their self.

Or viewed another way, you could say that they are trying to "attract" (for lack of a better word) a male... themselves. Just as a GG might get dolled up to feel good about herself. I dress to feel good, so I'm going to pick the picture that exemplifies what I view as the best aspects of being en femme.