Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of us have gotten into trouble when SO sees our forum activity?

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I have zero to hide from my wife here on this forum. Even though she has no intrest in this site and what other like minded CDers have to say, I could care less if she browsed to see what I'm saying on here.

Earlier in our relationship though, when I frequented another CD-like forum, I did get in trouble for some of the things I said on there...but that was back when she didn't really accept my crossdressing.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

My wife has signed on and I encouraged her so she can get a better insite on crossdressing and I think it have help cause she helps me lot more now. Now she can talk to other GG read the forums

Well,, my Polar Bear doesn't care what Wynonna does. However, she has this anti internet thing in general. This forum, cycling forums whatever, All internet activity (and computers in general) is evil. She had an ex, and also knows som other people who have had their husbands and boyfreinds use the WWW to cheet on them. I can't even sit at the computer and play my F-15 simulator without pissing her off.

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    Shesa is a member here and she does not mind what I post on here at all. Nor do we argue about what she posts on this site.

We are also both on Facebook. Now that is a different story!
    I am open minded about a lot of things & very accepting of all things and how they are, will discuss anything, but what my SO needs to learn,... that if he lives in the present as by his CD.com profile...then you dont hang onto the past,..this could be off track,....just my 2cents re facebook.... the one thing about facebook is when i asked a simple question,... i dont like being lied to,
    but hey some of you guyz like to hang on to the things of the past, (could be anything) as well as being ex girlfriends and if they are on face book I wonder how many other SO's would stand for that...

I was on the outside lurking in... so nope i wasnt snooping either I had to log in to comment.... lol

my life is an open book, I have nothing to hide.
    Last edited by shesadvl; 01-15-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

It is on our computer's favorites list and my wife may look from time to time..I encourage her to do so..This is a nice forum.

Banned Read only
    My wife has gotten wise about my forum activities on Crossdressers.com.

She now snoops on entries and private messages that I have.
    She now calls me "Johanna" instead of "John".

Who else is in the doghouse for activities on Crossdressers.com?
    Show her the recent news article about the guy sentenced to jail for reading his wifes E-mails.

Gold Member
    My wife is on here and I encouraged it. Anything I have to say here I will say to her. For that matter, one of my daughters is here too. But private messages are just that. I don't have anything in them that is bad, but every person has a right to their privacy. She can have her own private messages to read!

My wife is non-understanding. She has known about this site for about a year, and she usually insists that I close the site as soon as she enters the room. The most she has done is to read a post or two. Very slow progress.