Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dilemma....

Dilemma....

Hey girls!! Let me start off by stating that my wife knows about my love for panties and bras and is very, very accepting of my wearing of lingerie!! As a matter of fact she has often bought many pairs of panties for me and when she buys a bra for her she often say "I got US a new bra today"!! I'm very fortunate!! So here is my dilemma...Last night my MIL came and picked up our kids for the weekend and my wife is starting her "Masters" Class today. While I was sitting around in my VS panties this morning before she left she asked me what i was gonna do today so I told her (KINDA joking around) that I was going to alittle dressing up (shes never seen me dressed)! She just smiled and said "whatever". Then she proceeded to ask me if she should just leave her makeup out for me. I said that would be great and she just laughed. So before she walked out the door i told her that she should call before she comes home that way i could get back into my boring male clothes and she looked at me with a serious face and said "why...what fun would that be?" So i told her that i would just stay dressed so she could see what I do when shes gone and she said "sounds good to me", laughed, then walked out the door. So i guess my dilemma is that I don't know if she was serious or joking....I wud love for her to come home and see me dressed...i think she wud be ok with it but i don't know for sure just because shes never seen me fully dressed. Whats a girl to do? I wud love some encouragement/advice!!

Brianna

go for it !!!

my wife has seen my in full dress, she wasn't expecting it, but then again she just kinda played it off and told me to put boy clothes back on. so it did. no harm, no foul

She's one that's not really into the whole cd thing but bears with as long as she doesn't have to see me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Brianna, I can only tell u this:
    I've gotten myself into LOTS OF TROUBLE trying to predict what a woman will or won't like! Similarly, in trying to figure out what she REALLY means when she says whether she LIKES something or NOT!

Since U KNOW your SO better than anyone here, I'd say follow your own instincts on this one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I resisted letting my wife see me for years out of fear of rejection. Turns out she was more than OK with it. I now dress 24/7 ish and we go out all the time. Take this from someone who wasted years because of this. DO IT NOW!!! You will be glad you did.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It sound pretty simple to me, Go for it. If she calls to tell you she is on her way home, then that will be her way of telling you that she has changed her mind and would rather have a guy waiting for her to get home.

Hopefully, someday I will be in the same position.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I am pretty sure that she just gave you her OK for you to dress for her, what is the dilemma??? When she gets home you should be dressed and ask her if she wants to go out shopping or to a show or something. If she balks at it you can say "we can go a couple towns over" so nobody knows us. My wife and I did this several times, I even gave her one of my wigs to wear so she was "incognito". We had a great time and so will you.

By all means...DO IT!.

When a door opens in life you must walk through to find what lies on the other side.
    I did something similar. My spouse was out for the night at a party after we had talked and talked about my dressing and I told her that when she came home I would be there for her to see. I shaved and dressed and was soooo nervous that she might laugh or something worse.
    She came home and kind of "inspected" me, then said, "very nice...". Now I dress all the time at home, we go out together shopping and such and we share clothes and makeup. She has even gotten to the point where when we go out she asks to borrow one of my wigs. She's having has much fun as I am and it's all because I took a step through that open door.

Walk in and see what the future holds....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Run, do not walk to the bathroom, get your self all pretty and then take care of some of the business that she would have to do when she gets home. Maybe have dinner waiting, a bottle of wine,
    maybe do some laundry and tidy up a bit. A good way to show your pleased with her acceptance. As a suggestion, I would dress appropriately for the occasion.

Sounds like a green light to me. But yes women are VERY unpredictable.. Mine doesn't mind me in nail polish, and panties; but seems sketchy if I'm in a bra..

But based on your story; I'd do it!

I would get as much of the daily stuff done around the house as I could, less for her to do, get fully dressed but not over the top. If your having a quite night at home then dress as such, if you going out to eat or a show then dress as she or most other women would! You don't want to look like a prom queen the first time she sees you dressed! I think she opened the door and is waiting to see what you will do with it! What's the worse outcome, she isn't as ready as thought or isn't happy about it, then make a quick change, laugh it off as just messing with her and relax!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    go for it!!! she sounds like my wife which is a good thing.
    when in doubt, dress

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Brianna, I can only tell u this:
    I've gotten myself into LOTS OF TROUBLE trying to predict what a woman will or won't like! Similarly, in trying to figure out what she REALLY means when she says whether she LIKES something or NOT!

Since U KNOW your SO better than anyone here, I'd say follow your own instincts on this one!
    Very good advice!!!!

I believe she has opened the door a bit for you. I like Mary's suggestion that you do something nice for your wife while she is gone and to dress appropriate. I also have ?'s. Do you wear all her clothes or do you just share bras? Also as a suggestion I think that sharing makeup is a bad idea, especially eye makeup as it is a good way to transfer bacteria that may cause infections. Just mho

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Brianna,

Here's my 2 cents on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna81 View Post
    .... my wife knows about my love for panties and bras and is very, very accepting of my wearing of lingerie!! As a matter of fact she has often bought many pairs of panties for me and when she buys a bra for her she often say "I got US a new bra today"!!
    So obviously you are in a good spot to start with. IMHO a lot of women are ok with underwear, but fully dressing might be too much for them ... but I'm wondering if your wife has kinda "got used" to seeing you in lingerie and somehow now sees your dressing (in a general sense) as less threatening than before and therefore now the prospect of "seeing more of it" (meaning seeing you be fully dressed) has got her curious as to how you might look.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna81 View Post
    ... i told her that she should call before she comes home that way i could get back into my boring male clothes and she looked at me with a serious face and said "why...what fun would that be?" So i told her that i would just stay dressed so she could see what I do when shes gone and she said "sounds good to me", laughed, then walked out the door.
    This might be her way of "saying" without actually saying it out loud, that she is becoming a little more accepting with your "full-on dressing". If she were to tell you outright that she is curious or wants to see what you look like fully dressed, you might (inadvertently) see this as a green light to go full steam ahead, but too fast for her pace. By joking around when she says what she says, she is keeping it light-hearted so that the situation itself is less threatening. Humor can be a defense mechanism when we want to talk (but not too seriously) about a serious subject that previously was a no-go place to be.

I would stay dressed but after she sees you ask her if she would like you to get changed back into boy clothes. If she says yes, just do it, don't question her about why. There's plenty of time. My wife says for some wives CDing is like trying new foods, "you have to have try it at least 10 times before you start to get a liking for it." Good luck.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 01-15-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    Well with that type of straight and open invitation then I would definitely go for it myself, i look forward to the day that my wife makes the offer and she won't have to ask twice

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement!!! I've decided that I am gonna go for it!! I've been doing some cleaning around the house and some other things to get myself prepared!! I decided that a pair of jeans and a nice blouse will be good enough...i don't want to go over the edge by any means!! If she does call to tell me that she is on her way home i will pry just back out and not push it today...hopefully some other time tho!!!! I will keep all of you posted!! Wish me luck!!

I would ask her again if she is sure she wants to see you dressed

This can give her the opportunity to call and ask you to change back to male mode if she so desires
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am rooting for you. Can't wait to hear the outcome of thsi story.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

sounds to me that she was being serious and that in her nervousness she sort of passed it off as joking x for what its worth xx

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Sounds like she is curious. What's the worst thing that can happen...you take it all off and become "boring". Lots of good advice above to get the house ready for her and have a nice dinner en femme while she asks you a million questions that you wished the two of you had talked about for years!

tina

Wow, you lucky b*stard, lol. (Aussie vernacular meaning "I'm envious")

It would be mighty tempting to go overboard, but jeans & blouse is the way to go , low key and not too much of a change, steady as she goes.

I agree with the girls to go for it but not over board, I am looking forward to hear how it turns out. I hope that you will end up with a girls night out.

Well girls..thing went pretty good...no outting for this girl tho...we decided to stay in which is fine with me. She got back from here masters class and hour before she told me she wud so i couldn't "chicken out" as she put it. We chatted over adult beverages about how long i've been dressing and some other girl talk...im actually a little tipsy right now...so i'll hopefully post more tomorrow....THANKS FOR ALL THE ADIVCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

Brianna

Sounds to me like your wife is showing some interest to something that is of interest to you get it while the timing is right and hopefully you both can enjoy one another on another level

Ginger

Another positive outcome. Its so nice to hear about them and so often these days, make one wonder if change is only on the horizon.