Thread: Had the wierdest sensation today.

Had the wierdest sensation today.

For the last year I've been deliberately buying myself smaller guy clothes as even though I'm not out yet I want to wear clothing that is as far removed from loose and baggy male clothing as possible. I used to wear UK size L(arge) shirts and 32-34in waist trousers (nearly always with a belt to keep them up) but now my wardrobe mainly consists of S(mall) shirts and 30in trousers.

Anyway, I've been slacking with my laundry over the festive season and I'm still not quite caught up and today I had to resort to wearing some of these baggy clothes. I put them on without thinking they were my 'old' clothes, more like they were my 'dirty, aged' clothes but after putting them on this weird feeling came over me. It's hard to define, but it felt like I was cross-dressing.

The looseness of the fabric just seemed to set something off inside of me. It didn't feel wrong as such, more a case of '*ahem*, I believe you have opened the wrong set of drawers this morning - you should really go change'. It didn't feel like cross-dressing when I wear girls clothes (though I don't consider that cross-dressing any more) but it defiantly made me sit up and take notice.

I guess I'm further forward than I first thought in preparing to transition - wearing certain male clothes is already starting to push some buttons.
    Kokoro - ココロ

Heart, mind and spirit.

I am no longer concerned with what has happened in my past. What I care about, is what I can do with my future.

When I started my RLE and had to wear my old guy clothes I felt the same. Really out of place and I did not care for it at all. I wish you the best. Teri

haha. this happened to me a month or two ago. I always use to by 32,32 pants then decided to start wearing womens pants and smaller mens pants, like 29,32 or 30,32 and wearing the old ones just feels out of place. I hate laundry day for this reason.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I kept a few items of male clothing in case of an emergency, however when I was cleaning my wardrobe
    out recently I looked at these clothes and said to myself 'No way could I ever wear these clothes again
    & decided to ditch them, so there is no male clothes in my wardrobe at all anymore.

All during this past summer I wore denim skirts instead of shorts. When the weather got cool I started wearing long sleeve shirts and men's jeans. I felt that I was crossdressing when I put the cool weather outfit on for the first time and had to get used to wearing them.

I did not reveal that feeling to my wife - she ridicules me enough in a good natured way.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

This absolutely happened to me - one day, I had to wear some random male item I still had leftover...
    and I'm looking in the mirror, putting it on and...I suddenly realized...
    OMG, NOW I'm crossdressing THE OTHER WAY!
    It was pure Twilight Zone material and...truthfully, I was just STUNNED for a few seconds
    Then I started laughing at how absurd and profound it was at the same time
    Mindblowing experience! And I'm giggling just to see other people relating the same thing...it's WILD!

Wear men's clothes... GROSS...I'd just as soon go naked than wear them!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci Elizabeth View Post
    Wear men's clothes... GROSS...I'd just as soon go naked than wear them!
    Traci Elizabeth!!!! Get you clothes back on!!!

There is a very sensible way to fix this problem from ever happening again. Just throw out all clothing male!!!!