Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever get caught?

Ever get caught?

Soo when I was home on winter break I borrowed my mom's computer one night to take... lets just say some intimate pictures which did not include my face thankfully. Apparently my mom went through the trash bin and found one of them, confronted me, then told me that she didn't think it was me because she didn't recognize the body. Needless to say when she told me she had found pictures on her computer my heart instantly dropped, thank god it wasn't worse than it was...

anybody else have close encounters like that?
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-17-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: don't need to know that thank you

Nope... No one has ever seen me ernfemme in person or photos... My wife found some of my thing so I fessed up... But she hasn't seen me enfemme or really doesn't want to... Plus... I don't have toys let along take photos of them! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    My wife found my things so we had to have the long awaited conversation and she found them because she sort of caught me hiding something hurriedly as she came into our room so she went on a search - ho hum so much for being careful, but now she knows so no more hiding but she hasn't seen me dressed

Hiding things doesn't work.....I even dress in front of the SO....

I was never caught per se despite some very close calls! However, my SO found a draft of my 'letter' a few weeks before I gave it to her to read. She didn't say anything about seeing it until after I gave her the letter.

Two very close encounters..one with mom when I was 14, one with an ex GF when I was 26. Both scared the dressing out of me for years after LOL

A couple of times. But the one that tops them all is , one day I got up real early and got all dressed up. Of course I thought no one would be up. I was scared but I made it out of the house with no problem. Just as I was almost to my car my girlfriend came outside, Looked at me and said what the f___. She went back inside and I left.

My mom caught me when I was 16 and we talked about it for about 30 minutes and then it was never spoken about ever again.

Funny thing was is that the clothes, the makeup and wig she caught me in all disappeared!

If I had it to do all over again my life would have been so different now.

R.I.P Mom

If my toys included a 72 blue metallic T-top Corvette I would take pictures

I haven't been caught in photos but then I let anyone see them who wants to
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Dear Ms Bostonbabe,

Thank you for your interest in our organization.

Your experience and skill set falls short of meeting our basic requirements for any intelligence position within our organization.

We suggest you keep your day job.

Sincerely,

Al Coholic
    Chief Recruitment Assessor
    Big Brother International
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife found a picture of me dressed on the computer. She didn't tell me that she had seen it but she did tell my daughters.
    My 20 yr old finally told me that I had been caught so I had a talk with my wife.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I came REAL close one time. My wife left for an errand one Sat. morning. I was so excited to get dressed up. I put on a black tank top with thin stringy straps, and jeans shorts with nude pantyhose. I was at the computer when suddenly the door opened. She forgot something. I immediatly DOVE under the desk. She walked by the den and asked what I was doing under there. I said something like I dropped my pen. She was in a hurry to leave again, and she didn't even take a second glance into the room. I tell ya- I could HEAR my heart pounding! Didn't dress again for about a month!

Told my wife before we married, dressed at home when we were alone at times. I haven't told the kids yet, but, since I go out dressed now when they are in college I do expect I will get caught by someone that knows me and if it does so be it.

sorry haven't been caughth yet

When I was in high school my mother found a panty girdle in my dresser drawer. She thought it was a trophy that I had taken from some girl...little did she know that it was mine
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

When I was very young my mom found my stash of clothes, and basically let teh whole neighborhood know that she found them, talk about embarassing, not counting the fact that she put me in therapy to try and figure out why I was dressing....

At one time or another ,we all went through the hidding stage. And I know that a lot of the girls can not come out. but if you ever do get caught just come clean. If you dont come out with the truth, later on I will come up and bit you in the butt.

Two worst days of life. I was caught wearing my sister's things one day after school when I was 15 by my mother. My father later confronted me that night. Not a very good confrontation. Three months later I got into trouble with the law concerning CDing. The fit really hit the shan then!

Heh, once. I was at home by myself, completely dressed up,(sans the wig) just finishing some makeup when a friend casually popped in out of nowhere. Luckily, I was able to close the door and inform him that I was about to take a shower. (That was back in Missouri..... I was in an area that it would have been very bad to have been seen lol)

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I have a pair of panties that have a ribbon attached at the back and hangs down about 5 inches. I was underdressed and went out for coffe. went to the mens room and left it hanging over the back of my jeans. it was mostly covered by my t shirt hanging out but about the bottom inch or so was showing. A woman sitting at the next table said to me quietly that the tail on my panties was hanging out. I was mortified. She smiled and said I should be a little more careful. She went back to her coffee and me to seemingly reading the paper, I wanted to leave but was in a state of nervous confusion. when she left she smiled and said "bye cutie". Later, much later I loved the whole encounter.

I have seen her once since from a distance, I dont think she saw me. the mall where this happened is about 2 miles from where I now live and has a beautiful Lingerie boutique that I now am scared to visit incase I bump into her again. quite silly really.

I think I posted my best getting caught story here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post2322371

There was also a time back then when I snuck out of my apartment - under cover of darkness - only to discover that I'd driven through the small town of Painted Post NY with cabin lights in my car on.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    Well, when I was about 13 or 14 my father and I were visiting his girlfriend in Kansas City. They went out one night, and I went into her room and began dressing. As it turns out, I did not have the wherewithal to close the shades. I apparently put on a show for the older couple who lived next door. A few days later, I got grilled by dear old dad about being a demented freak for hours. He was not an open minded kind of guy (at 5'6, he thought anyone over 6 feet tall was also a freak of nature). He threatened me with all kinds of psychological testing (and worse, as I remember it) if he ever caught me again. No shock, I retreated into a dark closet of shame.

There was another incident at a school event a couple of years later, but he never found out. Somehow, I escaped too much ridicule after that incident, probably because it was "only" some classmates who caught me, and I was not dressed up when they found me. I know they had suspicions, and I sure was on eggshells for awhile afterwards. It took a very long time to try again after that.
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Silver Member
    I was caught in JrHgh by my parents. Long lecture on sex. Never caught but found out years later that several people had caught, seen, figured out that I crossdressed. One neighbor walked in on me fully dressed and never said a word about it. Told my girlfriend, now wife early in relationship. I don't worry about it anymore. I keep my lingerie in my drawers and hang my womens clothes in our closet. Daughters know. Neighbors know.

The fact is that hiding it is awful hard. Most will be caught and those close will feel bad about it.

A girlfriend I used to live with put pictures out of the recycle bin of me back in my pictures file. Before that she told me if I ever wore a dress we were through. Her daughter always wanted to paint my toe nails. I think they both saw my pictures. Billie Jean

My grandfather, who lived next door, caught me wearing my sister's miniskirt & ruffly blouse when I was 10 while my mom was at work, and I was home from school one day.

Nowadays, with things like facebook which has a pic of me, there ain't no secrets.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 02-11-2011 at 11:58 PM.