Thread: Girls i need ur help

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar

Girls i need ur help

Alright, Soo as i think ive mentioned before my mom knows i do drag but i think its time she finds out she has a daughter. The problem is that i can never get her alone long enough to come out and say it and when i do try and say it the words dont come out and i choke hardcore do you guys have neideas as to how i can find the way to tell her before im emotionaly drained

Brit
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BalletBritneyCgy21
    Alright, Soo as i think ive mentioned before my mom knows i do drag but i think its time she finds out she has a daughter. The problem is that i can never get her alone long enough to come out and say it and when i do try and say it the words dont come out and i choke hardcore do you guys have neideas as to how i can find the way to tell her before im emotionaly drained

Brit
    First off: Were not "Guys"! ------Try leaving a message on the answering machine! ------- Moms ALWAYS check that!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Smile

Brit
    PLEASE BE SLOW,
    WHEN YOU ARE SLOW ,
    PLEASE BE SLOWER,
    "YOUR MOM LOVES YOU"

First, if you haven't seen a therapist, you do not know for sure you are her 'daughter'. Of course it is on your mind, but a good gender therapist will help you sort out whether or not you are TS (transexual).

At some point, during therapy, you'll want to invite your mother in and discuss what you've discovered.

Also, the following web sites may be of assistance:

http://www.dcchildrens.com/dcchildre...der/guide.aspx

and

http://www.youth-guard.org/pflag-tnet/booklet.html
    DonnaT

Donna gives youi some good advice. Be SURE that you know what you are before you try to discuss it with your Mom. Once that 'diagnosis' has been affirmed if you still have difficulty in telling her, why not put what you want to say in a letter and give it to her? She can read it at her leisure and most assuredly will MAKE time to be alone with you to discuss it and ask questions.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

You are young, so go slow and be thorough and listen to what Donna has told you....When you find your answer you will find a way to tell your mother.. best of luck in the search for your true self....

Well your still a man. Just tell her bite the bullet.

Hi Brit,

I think Donna said it best.Learn where you fit in with our lifestyle and then learn to accept yourself,the rest will follow.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Exclamation

First off thanks for the great site donna, Im reading it as we type well i type..

Now i know im young and you all think i havent put much thought into this but it actually has been on my mind for quite sometime those online test things ive taken and they tell me to seek help but to do this i have to try and bring myself to tell my mom cus i dont think i can emotionally go frwd without her love and suppourt and her to help me start this process its jus so hard to even start seeking a therpist or whatever when i cant pay for it and to be honest my famliy trys to know everything and this is something ivie kept from them for quite sometime the fact of the matter is i dont look at myself as a guy i am actully quite alian when i have to do guy stuff or im expected to be masc, I Dont see myself as a crossdresser ether i baiscly see myself as a straight female who is very into guys and everything femmine so now that u know a bit more nemore advice??
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Fun and jokes aside, ask MOM for 1 on 1 time, You'ld like to talk. When you get there, tell her you're not sure how to say this... the break it to her easy.. something like I like to wear ladies clothing and play dress up, kind like holloween, but your seriuos and like it. She'd be more understanding than you think. Good luck. Go somewhere quite to eat, it'll help break the mood.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Well that she already knows its the fact i want to prusue hormones and stuff she doesnt know neways im spending the day xmas shopping with moom on wed yay for only day off but i jus have to do this sigh

If you can't bring yourself to talk to your mother, then at the top of the thread, under "Thread Tools", click on "printable version", print out the thread and give it to your mother to read.

I imagine she loves you enough to see that you get good gender therapy.
    DonnaT

Take her out for a meal... and order a couple of bottles of wine.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Brit
    Take her out for a coffee, somewhere where you are comfortable and the tables aren't too close so you don't get ear-wiggers.

Anne

earwiggers?
    hnm possibly or do u think i should write a letter for her to read