Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imagine if the gender fairy visited everyone one night

Imagine if the gender fairy visited everyone one night

Everyone would have a choice: male or female. You could stay the same or change, but the choice would be irrevocable and forever.

I know I'd now be female, but I'm thinking that the next day at work would be fascinating. How many surprises would there be at work? How many others that you never expected would be switching bathrooms from the day before?
    Lori

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Yes, the next day would be interesting. The thing is I work nights so if the gender fairy came at night it would be visiting me at work.
    A little surprise for my dayshift relief.

But I would take care of the whole coming out at work problem.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Gee, It sure would be nice to have a convenient gender switch. I would have to remain male because cross-dressing is so scandalously fun!

Would switch to female in a heartbeat and never look back...*daydreams*

Well if there is such a critter as the gender fairy,I'd hope there would also be a species fairy,and I would ask the species fairy to turn me into an annoying swarm of black flies or noseeums....LOL
    Last edited by Kate Lynn; 01-18-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by qqkachoo View Post
    Would switch to female in a heartbeat and never look back...*daydreams*
    I echo this sentiment exactly
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I daydream about some how changing from male to female most of the time so if I go with my daydreams I would switch go shopping.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

female in a heartbeat, I'd even deal with having monthly problems, but I would happily become a woman.

Female--without a doubt: I always wonder on these fantasies, would I know what I knew as a man or would my upbringing, influences, etc. be changed too. Anyway I look at it, I would be a woman if I had the opportunity now.
    warmly, Linnea

I think all I would want is a bit more toleration of what men can wear. I don't want to give up my bass voice. Men's voices tend to be rare in choirs and choruses! And what I understand you get to retain your register even with MtF HRT.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    When I had read the title, but not the posting itself, I thought, "Ah, what if the gender fairy visited everyone one night and turned everyone into the opposite gender (but left them the same biological sex.) Then because gender has a lot to do with social construction, would we even notice?"

Female for sure. I really think it wouldn't be too much of a surprise at work.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I would become complete - I would become a woman .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I'D become a girl without thinking twice!

I would take my c cup and run Female all the way
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

I've only thought about my response for a couple minutes, but if I had to decide right now, I would stay male. I've worked long and hard for this life and now it's time to enjoy it.

Now if I could switch back and forth or be female for two weeks or so, I would jump at the chance.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think I would switch to the female. But hey, couldn't the gender fairy switch everyones memories as well, so they would think it was always that way?

definitely 100% female all the way!

Hmm with my luck I'd end up getting ogled and put in charged of making coffee if I chose to be female. Someone would be decked by the end of the day I'm sure. BTW, no big thrill going in the women's rest room. I go in there every day as I'm custodian. Sometimes it's a toss up which rest room is worse really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by boy2girl31 View Post
    I echo this sentiment exactly
    Plus i would switch to female in an absolute instant and not look Only up and forward!

We all know what we would do but I also meant to say that I wonder how many of our co-workers would also come to work the next day in a new gender and how many of those co-worker changes would take us by surprise.
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    We all know what we would do but I also meant to say that I wonder how many of our co-workers would also come to work the next day in a new gender and how many of those co-worker changes would take us by surprise.
    If everyone switched to female there would be nobody to "have fun" with!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

(sigh)... female... if only
    hEll

In and instant, but only if I could get my youth back.

WOW! There are times when I'd really like to be a woman and times when I'd really like to be a man. If I could decide for myself, I'd be some type of 'shape shifter' and be able to change at will. My daughter said there's too much of each gender in me for me to ever be satisfied as just one or the other.

Since I try to dress everyday, even if for just a little while, I think I'd like to try it for a whole week, month, six-months????

Let me be held and cuddled. Let me do the holding and cuddling. Let me frolick to my hearts content in a well stocked lingerie store. Let me go home, have a beer and work on my Grand Wagoneer and talk to my CD buddy about the pretty panties I found.

Oh MY!