Thread: Just Fell Right Through The Looking Glass!!!

Just Fell Right Through The Looking Glass!!!

Hello Alice! Yes, I do see the Cheshire Cat!

I'm a member of a women's group. The Chairwoman is aware of my unusual (for a woman) bits, but told me "As far as I'm concerned, you are a woman. No-one has any need to know anything else."

Our monthly dinner meeting was tonight. While we were eating the Chairwoman came by and whispered a story into my ear.

It seems that when I came in one of the other women told her, "I've seen her before. But she was wearing men's clothes."

Madame Chairwoman said, "No, that was her brother. They're twins."

"Oh!" the woman said, "That makes sense."
    Last edited by Persephone; 01-19-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Is there some reason you don't want the members knowing you are a man? Seems like it would be better for everyone involved if they knew up front rather than finding out later.

It's a women's group, Tricia, "no boys allowed."
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    It's a women's group, Tricia, "no boys allowed."
    I guess I don't get it!? What am I missing here?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I'd stick with the Twin brother story.

That was too funny. You are your own sibling

When my wife and Michelle are out together and she runs into ssomeone she knows I am introduced as "this is Michelle, my husbands sister". Works just fine for us. I have been thinking of joining such a group myself.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know if I would want to be known as my guy-mode's sister. I have a sister and she is a pain in the behind and I wouldn't want people to think I was like her.

Quote Originally Posted by gwenbeth View Post
    I don't know if I would want to be known as my guy-mode's sister. I have a sister and she is a pain in the behind and I wouldn't want people to think I was like her.
    I don't have a sister but if I did I'm sure she would be a pain in the behind. The rest of my family was/is.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@ Chirstie ann... I once left out a pink razor. When my daughter found it she was furious! She wanted to know who the " Skank " was that left it?!?!! I laughed so hard because my daughter was jealous of this 'other' woman... who was me!

I do have sisters... some are pains, others are pretty good. We are all crazy.

Thanks to all for the replies so far!

The real highlight for me was that there was no "I've seen him as a guy!" It was "She was wearing men's clothes."

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Once you go through the looking-glass, you can't hide who you are. They already know.

Kathi

Yes I too loved the , "she was wearing men's clothing." remark. It's nice to know that even a church lady is not beyond a little white lie! After all it is just a little lie, I think you are pretty close to being that real woman. When you can pass so well that someone thinks you where a women wearing mens clothes, I think it's time to stop explaining it at all.
    Tina B.

I loved this story ! What a hoot ! Sort of like saying....my brother was an only child.

That's awesome!

Account is closed
    A lie, once told, is nearly impossible to retract.

This will come back to bite you in the ass.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

What actually makes it a lie, Stephanie?

I live in a state where state law says that I am to be treated as the gender I appear in (for all but it's own purposes of issuing little things like driver's licenses). I'm an active member of three women's groups, I walk/run en femme and am a member of a women's excercise center, I am out-and-about en femme and I even have more X chromosomes than Y ones.

So is it fair to decide my gender based upon an odd bump on my upholstery?

So is it fair to decide my gender based upon an odd bump on my upholstery?
    Apparently the chairwoman has spoken, and her enlightened opinion is that the the bump isn't relevant. Hence, no lie exists.

If only everyone were so enlightened.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The real highlight for me was that there was no "I've seen him as a guy!" It was "She was wearing men's clothes."
    That's the highlight for me too. She saw you in guy clothes and still thought you were a woman ... now that's what you call passing! LOL.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You are living it to the fullest!! Great story!

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    When necessary, I describe my alter ego as my identical twin brother or sister. Few people pick up on the identical bit.

Way to go, Persephone. More power to you. I can see absolutely nothing wrong with you being accepted as one of the "girls".
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    That was too funny. You are your own sibling
    It beats being your own grandpa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties