Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look vs feel

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Smile Look vs feel

So when you first started crossdressing something made you go back for seconds. Was it the way you looked in that garment or the way it felt on you? Being males we tend to be very visual, and yet girl's clothing has a great texture to it.

Follow up question too. Today which you go for, the look or the feel of that garment?

Both. I liked the relatively tighter and snug feel from chest to legs. And also can't help catching glances when passing a mirror.

Both, the look must satisfy the creativity but the feel of fabric must caress my skin smoothly, the sound of the whoosh in a skirt or dress or the sound that high heels make on a hard surface. I must add the taste of a nice lippie (strawberry flavoured) and the odour of perfume.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Both but stronger for the looks. The transformation is so awesome. I love to take time and so enjoy seeing the diference in the way I look. I have taken up to an hour to dress.

The feeling got me. Then I discovered I loved how it looked.

I enjoy both in early years it was probably more for the feel than anything else but for the last 15 years or so I would have to say it is more the looks and then the feel. I too love the feel of the make-up, the taste of the lip stick, and the smell of White Diamond perfume.

When I first started crossdressing in my teens, it was the feel - sensations I had never experienced before - nylon against your skin, the tightness of some garments, the feel of your skirt as you twirled around, walking in heels, petticoats and crinolines (yes I'm that old). When I was young, it was all about the clothes. Now it is much more about the appearance, including hair, makeup, and jewelry.

The Feel

Without a doubt. The first garment I wore was very tight and long girdle with a opening for my ,, well you know.

Next hot feeling item was Hosiery, Panty Hose presented problems, so a long garter belt that doubled as a waist cincher got me into Thigh Highs

Then the feeling of open toe high heels with an akle strap, those DID make it all come together.

Yolanda

Its always been the feel of the clothes for me. Especially growing up when I was only interested in lingerie. I loved the soft, silky feeling of nylon on my body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    When I first started it was the feel. Liked feeling like a girl when I put my mom's clothes on. Wasn't until I was older and became more interested in how I looked. Got better at makeup (still not perfect) and changed to a kind of ****ty look to a more polished female look and love that look much better.

for me i guess it was the feel and look , the first time i wore women under clothes they were lighter and softer then my tighty whites and they looked awsome it made me feel like a girl inside so ever sense then i knew i had to be a girl or somehow get that feeling back, and ever since when i put my clothes on women clothes turn me into a women mentally , weird i know but thats me

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I love the look and the feel, mostly the feel when I was young,6- 8 years old.

It is definitely the look. I'll shop several stores searching for that "right" outfit. My aim is to be the best looking girl that I can be. The outfit and look are everything! The feel of nylons, the satin feel and being hugged by a bra all go away after 15 minutes. having everything just right lasts all night.
    Charlie

Aspiring Member
    I like all the other girls very much like them both but you know there is a third. THE SOUND!!! I was just iin my basement and the sound of the heels just brought the whole thing together. I missed Monday but I have been 24/7 for the past week, even a nightie.

It started with the fell, and continues to be the feel coupled with the looks, sounds and smells described by others.

When I first started it was the feel, but now it is the look. And if the look feels good to me that is all I need.

For me it was the look. But what made me start at the beginning is a mystery.

Definately the feel. Since I have been trying to look like a woman (as compared to wearing women's clothes), the look has become equally important.

When you can't "look" 100%, the feeling is important... When you look 100%... the feeling is amazing!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I feel like it's the look! But, I ALWAYS look for the feel, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wink

For me, its feel and looks...I love the feels most, but there is that part of me that wants the look of passing very much. Takes alot of work, but is worth it. I know some dont care if they pass or not and thats ok for them, but there is just something about going out and not getting goofy looks and instead getting admiring glances and that makes me feel like i am who im trying to be..when at home, looks not so much..just lounging and being comfy in sexy things is so relaxing.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

Its always been the feel for me, every since I was 4 years old! I love pretty clothes, although they look better on someone else and I'm afraid if I depended on how they look on me then I WOULD NEVER cross dress again!Ha,ha.!

The look lured me in for a try and the feel hooked me!!!

Sorry for the fishing metaphor...lol.

I guess it was first the feel - the hugging underpinnings and lovely slinky-soft next layers compared to my rough male clothes. But now it's the whole thing with looks being No 1. My SO / wife has really helped me develop some style these last two years and I'm starting to love it as opposed to trying to fight it all...

It's been sale time since Christmas and she's allowed me some new clothes - some new blouses and a dress. The blouses are really feminine and suit me well when added to other bits of my kit - underpinnings, skirt, heels, wig and warpaint.

xx Polly R
    Last edited by Polly R; 01-19-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Feel .... it was always the feel (trust me I looked hideous in the beginning). Nowadays, it's still the feel primarily, but I gotta be honest and say I do like to look in a mirror see myself looking all girly
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!