Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome things your Wife/SO has said or done

Awesome things your Wife/SO has said or done

For those of us lucky enough to have a wonderful Wife (or SO), what are some of the unexpected and awesome things they have said or done?

Last night, my wife said the coolest thing; while lounging on the couch in my girl sweats, drinking a beer. She said, "I don't care how much you dress in my clothes, or buy your own; as long as you keep our great love and sex life intact. Only if that changes will I worry."

And then later that night she was having me try a few more of her lounging clothes items; and I made her try a few of my girl items. I must say she looked great in them. Thankfully, except for feet, we are about the same size.

Guess that counts as another breakthrough...

The previous mile-stone was her buying me my own manicure set, and a few polishes for my Christmas stocking.

Please share your good experiences and stories!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    OMG the list is long, but probably the first was the best:

Seeing me in some of her lingerie and heels she gushed about my legs and then said, "We HAVE to buy you a dress".

What a way to start the journey of one's feminine self!

tina

My wife is pretty awesome about this dressing stuff. She's been extremely supportive and a great help- teaching me how to do make up and letting me borrow her clothes and things like that. The coolest thing so far has to have been earlier this week when she bought me a pair of breast forms, right out of the blue! I've never had a pair before and am loving them.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Does not killing me in my sleep count?

Actually she has been a wonderful supportive companion and just letting me know she still loves and appreciates me is enough. It was a bonus a week after she found out about my crossdressing that she told me to get my things out of the duffle bag and hang them in the closet.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've had a wonderful understanding wife for over thirty five years, it would take way to much space to explain all of the wonderful things she has done for me, or bought for me, since I told her about this side of me.
    The best was, the day I told her about Tina. I feared that moment, but it stead of going off the handle, she calmly asked the usual questions, why, how long, it's it me, are you gay, do you want out of the marriage, and are you planning to transition. We talked for about an hour or so, when she said, then you need something to wear, (her clothes where way to small for me back then). So she took me shopping, I would up with two dresses, bra, garter, and panties, She even went into a shop, and came out with a set of foam breast forms. On the way home from there we stopped at shoe store and bought a pair of black strappy heels, it's was the first pair of new shoes I had ever had.
    Well since then there has been many times she has gone on a bender and shopped for Tina bringing in bags of goodies just to surprise me. I think she has bought more of my female clothing than I have.
    Tina B.
    Oh, and the occasional complement, and flowers are nice too!

Mine didn't divorce me and take all the money and kids away! As awesome as it gets around my house! Sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    My SO has purchased me lingerie, jewelry, and gone shopping with me many times. She was there when I had my ears pierced. She's offered to drive me around when I am en femme, and said it is perfectly fine if I want to go fully dressed while visiting her family. Haven't taken her up on that last one yet, but maybe someday.

I am soooo very thankful for her, every day

My wife does wonderful things for me every day. The more I push this envelope of self discovery the more she just goes with the flow. A few things she does for me:

Give me a regular mani/pedi with Shellac polish. Tutti Fruiti this week. (She is a nail tech.)
    Supports my 24/7 dressing 99%
    Goes out with me shopping, shows, movies, etc.
    Keeps me from becomming a "circus freak" by telling me when my makeup or hair, or outfit is not blendable.

It occurs to me rather than telling you all abot this we should all be thanking our SO's for everthing you do.

I think I shall buy her a gift. A shopping trip!! What shall i wear? LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Besides buying me clothes, makeup and jewelry she at times tells me, "Honey you seem a bit tense, why don't you dress up and put on that dress I like!"

I told my now wife fairly early on in our relationship. Two days later, she bought me pantyhose. Saying you're accepting is one thing. Going out and buying your boyfriend some pantyhose? Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Mine didn't divorce me and take all the money and kids away! As awesome as it gets around my house! Sigh...
    Did she run out and buy you jeans?

Genney, are you going to put you nightie on it is getting close to bedtime, you don't wont to mess that new skirt and top.

Platinum Member
    I told my then gf about my CDing before we were engaged. The next time we spent the night, she asked me to dress up for her. It seemed to work for both of us, and I've been married 11 years now, and the list of great things gets very long - and includes many treasured intimacies. But not long ago she surprised me by treating me to a pedicure!

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    She buys me my clothes, wigs, perfume, makeup etc.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    we both sleep in our nighties. one time we bought a sports bra for my daughter and also got one for me!

So many things to mention it's really kinda hard to pick the best. She's completely accepting and there's absolutely no second thought about anything I am wearing. Accept of course if we're around family.
    She's bought me clothes, makeup and a wig. But I must say that getting pedicures together is awesome. Especially when she has no problem walking out with me after I get a coat of bright red polish on the toes. That's fun. :-)
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I'm with Karren H on this... we still have an intact family unit, which she chose despite the difficult discussions on separationand separate homes. I love her for that. Our sex life might be over and in the history books, but we have stayed true and are very protective of our kids and supportive of our extended family (and friends).

I am glad she didn't just dump me, as most often happens these days.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Mine once said "I hate you. You're the perfect guy and the perfect girl." <3
    hEll

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Mine is very protective of me. When I am dressed, she warns me when she has opened the blinds in certain rooms, she always double checks behind me whenever company is over to make sure none of my items are out. She also never hesitates in helping me pick out clothes when shopping. She also deserves a medal for putting up with me and my male side which is no easy task.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Like a few of you gals, I'm just glad that through all these years of CDing, we've brought up a fine family and are still together as I approach retirement. Yes, there've been sticky moments but we're still hangin' in there...

These last few years she's bought me clothes and things to try, done a couple of warpaint jobs on me - the list, looking back, is almost endless. Bless her cotton socks and I've not been as supportive in return as I know I should have been - I know that. School Report on that one: Polly could do better...

xx Polly
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....

I hate you enough You lucky sissy, LOL.

[SIZE="3"]My wife is a real gem. She is accepting to a point. Even with her reservations. She has helped me shop, put outfits together, encourage me to go to a Tri-Ess gathering, and puts up with a female side. She really works hard to accommodate my dressing.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karren, given that no-holds-barred assessment of your personal situation vis-a-vis your wife's take on your crossdressing and your ability to tell it like it is without wallowing in self-pity, I'd say that you would definitely be a contender for heading up your chapter of the National Sarcasm Society.

Evidently, some of us here get to dine off the buffet table of acceptance/support by our SO's - others here have to settle for the scraps that fall off it or even stoop to the level of dumpster-diving, figuratively speaking, of course ...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    OMG .. there's way too much to even begin to list. You have to remember that my wife was looking to date a CDer before she met me and she likes my feminine side and encourages it. I'm totally serious when I tell you that some of the things she has said to me are and I quote:

"You look cute. Girls' clothes suit you and you should be wearing them."

"I'm going to treat you like a girl and I expect you to act like one."

"I like to feel reassuring bra straps under your clothes in boy mode as it reminds me that you are different, and I like that."

She buys me clothes all the time (for both boy and girl mode) and I know I am totally living the dream and will never take it for granted. I am very very lucky She's also the Vice President of our TG support group.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The best thing and it was only an hour ago.... I will alwasy love you! I just wish I wasn't so much the way I am about your wanting to dress.

My reply.... I love you so much, I am in deed the lucky one.

Jenny

She gave me a collection of nail polish she didn't like, and said, "maybe these will work for you." It thrilled me so much I cried.
    Can you zip me up?