Thread: Almost a disaster

Almost a disaster

I just had to share this with you all. For my first real attempt at going public, a bit late at my age but there you go, I had put together a fetching black ensemble, skirt, turtle neck sweater, boots, gloves, accessories and over coat. That evening I drove to the parking lot of the main supermarket, I parked and collecting my shoulder bag, all de rigeur at the moment, passing through an arcade I entered the high street. Already I had glanced at several shoppers without obvious reaction, so on I trotted, successfully passing others, when I became aware that both my tights and knickers were beginning to descend. In an attempt to ensure realism when I first dressed I had first pulled on a butt enhancer and then the tights on top of that, and now they had slid downwards. It is not easy one handed to hold up one's nether garments through a coat and skirt and look unconcerned. I managed to move into a side lane where building was being demolished, hoping to resolve things: instantly an automatic flood light came on. It was on a timer so I managed to hoist things up between whiles, hoping that nobody would spot me and slipping one hand down the skirt hold them into position so I could scurry back to my car.
    Be warned

I can relate. Just happened to me Tuesday. See my thread "Bad Jeans". Sorry it had to happen on your first time out. My advice: pull up you panties and get back out there. And as far as your age goes it's never too late as long as you wake up on the right side of the dirt. I also believe that my age makes me a little more blendable.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations on your first outing, and yipes about the falling undies! Sounds like you handled it pretty well though.

Lots of women have had this experience so they usually put the tightest garment on the outside. If your butt enhancer is elastic and snug it would be knickers, tights, then enhancer. Then again, I have one enhancer that is the slippy bit, so it always has to go under everything.

Once upon a time there was an artist, Art Frahm, who understood the situation exactly!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Fionax . think of the possitive side you when out WOW . and your age wow you look beautiful . i look like i hit the back end of a lorry love deanna

The trick is not to carry celery.

That is so funny !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    The trick is not to carry celery.
    Exactly!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Similar on my first time out just recently except it was my pants. I had lost a bit of weight and didn't realize the pants had gotten loser. I told about it in "baby's day out".

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had been going out in public crossdressed for many years without any similar problems until a couple of years ago. I was wearing a nice pair of black leather shorts over a pair of hot pink satin panties. I was pumping gas into my car at a very busy station when all of a sudden the side zipper on the shorts popped open. Before I could grab them, they were on the ground. There I stood, wearing a short tee shirt and hot pink panties. And since I do not wear a wig or makeup I was very obviously a man!! I just grabbed the shorts up, stuck the gas hose back in the pump and jumped into my car!! Don't know if anybody saw me or not! They would have had a good picture if they did!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!