Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats the proper way

whats the proper way

I Im curious on two things, whats the proper way to go to the washroon with a skirt and nylons on do you lift up the skirt or pull down the skirt with the nylons. Also when wearing an open bottom girdle do gg undo the garters to pull there panties down or just pull the panties as far down as they can. what the best way ?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Personally I pull down my skirt.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My mother used to pull her skirt down... And that's what I do... Just be careful it doesn't get caught in the toilet!! I have done that! Ewwww.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

With skirts, it depends. If loose, a skirt can be raised. If too tight, it would have to be pulled down.
    DO NOT let it touch the floor.

I have never worn a girdle, and have no intention of doing so - therefore I'm unable to comment.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I've always pulled my skirt up (like, what would you do if you're in a dress?), but truth is nobody can see what you're doing (and if they could, chances are they might be distracted from how you deal with your skirt anyway ) so there isn't any right or wrong way assumng the way you do it doesn't result in any wardrobe malfunctions lol
    Last edited by DebsUK; 01-21-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: typos

Skirt up same as a dress, pantyhose, panties down. Girdle down stockings then can remain attached. Nothing should touch the floor.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

ditto to gerrijerry.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Silver Member
    If you are wearing an open bottom girdle, you can also pull it up just enough to clear your anatomy, pull the panties down and go. If you are wearing an all in one body briefer girdle, you have to do this.

With garters, no need to ever remove the stockings.

Woman on the outside Jennie1975's Avatar
    I go with skirt up, I don't wear a girdle, and I always put my panties on over my garter belt for ease of removal either in bathroom or in the heat of the moment. Hee hee

Jennifer

I do it the Gerrijerry way, too. Seems the most logical way to me...

Skirt up, pantyhose down. ALWAYS, ALWAYS when you're done, make sure the back of your skirt is not stuck in the pantyhose.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    I avoid this by only wearing dresses. But, I hike the dress and slip up, panty down, girdle down. But if it a wide garter belt, I can hike that up along with the dress and slip. Watch out you do not trail toilet paper. That can be embarrassing- not me, but, my wife had to tell an elementary school girl she was trailing. It was mortifying for the girl, especially when nobody in her peer group told her.

I agree, skirt up, pantyhose down. I really do not want my skirt to touch that dirty restroom floor.

My mother was skirt up always and so am I! Nothing may touch the floor!

Silver Member
    This is really no one's business but your own. You're in a closed stall and who cares?

BUT, the right way is skirt UP, panties DOWN. No one wears a girdle any more, but if you do, slide it down too. Back in the day when we DID wear open bottom girdles, you could pull the back up far enough to clear your urine stream. I wore a garter belt (suspenders for you Brits) and that stays UP in place with your panties OVER it so they can be pulled down easily. Your skirt always comes UP. NOTHING touches the floor. Ick!

As said earlier, watch out that everything goes back where it's supposed to, including toilet paper. I once walked through a 99 Restaurant with my skirt tucked neatly into my panties in the rear.

S

Aspiring Member
    skirt up and pantyhose down -- at least that's how I think the gg's do it based upon some of the stories about tucking their skirt into their pantyhose and walking out the door like that

Same as Gerrijerry More comfortable and less hassle

Reggie

Skirt or dress up, wear stockings !! Then you don't have to worry about pantyhose. Panties go on over garter straps so you can pull them down, unless you have long garter straps and then you can wear them under and just slide your panties down enough.

skirt up

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    With skirts, it depends. If loose, a skirt can be raised. If too tight, it would have to be pulled down.
    DO NOT let it touch the floor.
    I agree with Emma .... it depends on the skirt. If it's a long tight pencil skirt I undo it and pull it down along with everything else (I once saw my mother do it this way) but if the skirt is shorter and/or looser as with dresses too, then (for me) the hem goes up and the rest goes down.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 01-21-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Proper Way? Skirt always goes up and panties or pantyhose down. But never to the floor! If you are wearing a girdle with garters, the panty always goes on top of the girdle, not under it. The girdle should never come down in the restroom, unless you are taking it off! This comes from a CD who has been a CD longer than a lot of you have been alive!!

Doing it any other way is not being a PROPER FEMALE!! The skirt or dress was made that way so it could be lifted!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I may not have asked to original question, but that you ladies so much. I have been wearing my panties under my garter; what a hassle. I guess now I know better.

Banned Read only
    Well I am glad we got that sorted out.

Well, if you're wearing a dress, the dress goes up, while the rest goes down.....skirt too.
    Funny thing you say that. I was in a women's room recently in a restaurant, where the woman in the stall next to me started conversing with a few others outside the stalls , and next thing you know it was 4 women talking as if it was a cocktail party, and here I am in a sweater dress in the next stall trying to figure out how to get the hell out of there without getting spotted.

Now I know why women spend so much time in the restroom. It's a secret cocktail party.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-21-2011 at 10:48 PM.

I'm surprised that no one mentioned thigh highs ... which I think are the perfect solution here in the restroom, in addition to their many other advantages: only a minute to put 'em on, a minute to take 'em off, remake a pair when one gets a run, etc. I find queen size perfect for my 140 lb frame. And good ones wear forever, look good, and they do stay up!