Thread: What would you say?

Smile What would you say?

As you girls know I do most of by cding while traveling on business. Many times when checking in the clerk will ask "What brings you to Anytown?" or something similar too that.

I would like to come back with some cute innuendo about my CDing so when she see me later we can have a little laugh

Last week the woman checking in in front of me was in town to help her sister shop for wedding and bridesmaid dresses. That got me thinking?

It's not unusual today to sometimes have male maid of honors, just trying to think of a cute way to say it?????

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sometimes it's a "need to know, right to know" situation. Other times it might be fun to say "I'm here to do some serious crossdressing. Where's a good place to get a makeover?" Just to see what kind of a response it generates.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I don't care who knows I'm a crossdresser as long as we're strangers.My friends took me to the Mac makeup store on my first outing as Michelle.I used my male voice and then to top it off when the SA asked if I wanted some brushes to go with my makeup I replied No my wife and daughter have all kinds of them kicking around the house.She never batted an eye juat asked if I needed anything else and said Come back when you need more .
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

How about, "I am here for work and then after that to let the other me out for some fun."?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    Other times it might be fun to say "I'm here to do some serious crossdressing. Where's a good place to get a makeover?" Just to see what kind of a response it generates.
    Yeah, and say it with a very straight face, like the kind of face you would see on a detective when he is questioning someone.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It would probably be best if I went in with 3 or 4 days of beard growth, and a fedora hat pulled down over my eyes. "So I need a room with a bathtub and a full length mirror, and be snappy about it."
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hmmm perhaps, are you busy later ? I'm going to go get dressed up like a girl now, I'll pick you up after work and we can go shopping and then we can braid each others hair and have a pillow fight in our lingerie. Then I guess I would go to a new hotel because they would more than likely kick me out of that one

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Yeah, and say it with a very straight face, like the kind of face you would see on a detective when he is questioning someone.
    Yes.A face like you were actually serious about who you are,what you are doing and dont care what anybody thinks.Now that would be cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about???? "Can you tell me where the nearest Victoria Secrete store is, and also the nearest Ulta. I need some new makeup and lingerie. I'll check back with you when I've changed and I'm on my way out."