Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding Somebody

Finding Somebody

I've found a boyfriend And I am so excited. I met him on an online dating site and we have been talking for a couple weeks, and really hitting it off. I broke the news to him last night about Lacie and explained to him why and everything. I must have been rambling on trying to explain it to him. He was patient and as always he is a very good listener. Then he stoped me somewhere in my rambles and asked me, "So you want to feel and act like a woman?" And of course I said yes. He admited that it was a shock. When in male mode I'm probably the last person to be expected to be a CD. I was still a nevous wreck cause I really like this guy but I had to be truthful and had my fingers crossed that he would accept me as who I am. And he did whole heartedly too. We talked on into the night last night about this and about that and as we were saying our goodnights he said, "You are truelly one amazing girl Lacie." And bid me sweet dreams, which I had. This morning I awoke to a text message saying goodmorning my sweet princess. I about fell out of bed. I feel like a school girl that just got asked out by the school hunk. I want buy a notebook and write his name all over every page with pretty little hearts floating all around. I'll keep everybody posted on how things go.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

Lacie that his fantastic heart warming news!!!

Sounds great from here, keep us posted..............
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

You go girl! Ain't love grand? Lacie, why not get that note book, after all if you could have played the role in high school you would have done it, why miss the chance to have that thrill.
    Tina B.

good for you, please keep us posted. We all love a sweet love story!
    Dana Fleming

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    that's a lovely story go girl

I'm so envious! I want a boyfriend like that!

Congratulations, maybe your wish has been granted. Good luck and thanks for sharing. Success stories are always wonderful and give others hope.

This is a lovely thread. Lacie, you must keep us up to date.
    If he takes you off into the sunset I will fill up.

Best wishes, SUZY

Im confused, I thought you had a wife Lacie?

Not any more Melissa I'm happily divorced.

Gold Member
    Its Valentine season, It is nice that love is in the air. Rader

How nice. Wish you all the best.

Thumbs up

That's wonderful. Good luck, and as with ANY relationship discuss things ( like would he be cool with you dressed in the bedroom ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Wow! Not only are you lovely, but your dreams are coming true! I'm jealous!

I wish that I could find someone like that for me. I wouldn't even care if they were male or female even. I'm so happy for you!

I so got to talk to him today. I was so nervous cause a few of his texts to me just wasn't the same, and then he asked if I was free to talk for a minute. He said he wouldn't keep me on the phone long. My heart fell to shoes. I just knew it was gonna be bad. It was bad but not for us. He was having a bad day due to personal family problems. I told him I was so thinking the worst was gonna happen, and he said the world could blow up and that wouldn't get between me and him. I almost cried right there. Thanks everybody for all the sweet posts, and thanks for letting me brag on my new guy. I don't have anybody around me to talk to about these things and it really helps keep my head right about things to talk to y'all. It's still way too early to say he's the one but I feel with him by my side I can open up to the world and pursue my dreams of making my transition. I'd be heart broken if it was to fall apart right now, as I could clearly see today, but he's given me the affirmation that someone can and will love Lacieand all my my many splenders.

Lacie, I have my fingers crossed for you that this new relationship will be The One of your life. How exciting!

Im glad you met somebody I just wasnt sure if he met you as a guy or as Lacie.When you said "break the news" I was just hoping that it wasnt breaking the news that you really werent a woman. Some needed info wasnt there. Just remember though,the only one needed for the pursuit of your dreams is you. You are able to be a independent girl and achieve your dreams as you wish.Nobody makes you,you.Dont forget that.Deep you may dig but everything is inside you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be very very careful. You should have someone that makes you feel like a woman.
    I was unlucky and found someone like that and after I read their profile I was sure what they were looking for and it wasn't true love.

I wish the best to you and keep us updated about what is happening because you are a beautiful girl.

This is my favorite kind of thread! We're all waiting to see what happens next . . .
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Laciegurl View Post
    Not any more Melissa I'm happily divorced.
    In that case, congrats!

Lately it has become fairly apparent to me that it would be pretty easy for me if I got up the courage. I go out lots and am getting the courage to go in girl mode to places where
    I know GG's who are attracted to me in male mode work.

Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

I'm so excited for you sis, I guess we all hope for some day will meet our right partner, you story inspired lots of sisters here, enjoy your moment and I wish you the best.

Love, Ericka
    She's back

Alisa Parra
    awww that awesome i dont know you but thats truely cool.. you got good man