Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally got rid of my leg hair and...

Finally got rid of my leg hair and...

OH MY GOD it feels so awesome. I know there are millions of posts like this but why didn't I do this sooner? Only problem with having smooth legs is I can now see all of the flaws in my legs the hair has been hiding all these years.

There is no turning back now I am afraid... isn't it just awesome? My legs have now been free from hair for 10 years or so, apart from one year I grew it back for summer just to remind me. As soon as the holiday was over, off it came!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I hear you, Paula. Now I understand why pantyhose were invented - they hide all those tiny veins.

Just a few more days for me and ill be able to have my first experience with smooth legs.

cant wait!

I have been bare for a few years, even before my wife knew of my crossdressing. She made a comment one day that made her itch in bed and maybe I should try shaving it. Didn't have to mention it again, and I have been smooth since. The feeling is so great, I think that anyone who tries it they would never let it grow again.

Paula you've gone and done it now.I did it just to see how it felt and can't go back.Been 3 yrs and I love it.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Been there done that for 40 years and it still fills great! Nylons are so nice and hide so much!

I started recently too. It hasn't occurred to me to get any "femme" moisturizer. Out in the countryside people just keep a big tub of industrial strength cow moisturiser.

I shaved my legs for the first time two weeks ago. and I love it. The only thing is that next time it won't be just the legs. You will look at yourself and ask "why do i need all this hair on my belly and chest?" Then it will be "will any one notice if I use the trimmer on my arms?"

Feels great and that is what hose are for.

Gold Member
    A lot of us have legs that aren't without their character. Enjoy the feeling and get out and strut your stuff!

The reason there are so many threads on the topic of shaved legs is because it is such an important step for a cder. Feminine legs are fundamental to m2f crossdressing.
    With respect to the flaws, I'm a 58 year old cder and I am well aquainted with those flaws. But that is why god created pantyhose and tights.

I keep my legs shaved all year round, as well as my arms and my chest. No one has commented about my shaved legs even in the summertime when I wear denim skirts instead of shorts with otherwise drab clothing. I almost never wear shorts.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by Paula W View Post
    Only problem with having smooth legs is I can now see all of the flaws in my legs the hair has been hiding all these years.
    That's what pantyhose are for

Seriously! I see soooo many women going without hosiery who just do NOT have the legs for it. Hosiery provides a complete finish, and can make many flaws.

Can I just use my normal razor (gilette fusion) and shaving gel to shave my legs?
    I have some cocoa butter hand & body lotion to use after if that helps for moisturising?

I've been shaving my entire body including underarms for over 10 years and I could never go back to having body hair again. At first it was a turn on it felt so great. Now it feels natural and right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Isn't it great. I've been shaving my legs (and what little chest hair I have) for more than 10 years. My wife likes the smooth skin and of course, stockings feel great on shaved legs. I still hit the gym regularly and haven't ever heard a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Stone View Post
    Can I just use my normal razor (gilette fusion) and shaving gel to shave my legs?
    I have some cocoa butter hand & body lotion to use after if that helps for moisturising?
    Next time I head out shopping I am going to pick up a venus and some skintimiate shaving lotion. I used veet to get rid of most of the areas and used my mach 3 and barbasol to get rid of some of the areas I was worried about getting chemical burns in like back of the knees and upper thigh. Well, no chemical burns there but the razor did a good job of ensuring I have some shaving bumps, hate those things.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I've kept my legs smooth for the last six months and no one has even noticed...even at my prev job where I wore shorts every day. In any case, I found a Remington Swirl at the thrift store & it works pretty good for maintenance. I shaved my underarms for the first time this week. Still, doesn't compare with the legs. I personally get better results from my man-razor than any of the "pink" ones ... why?
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
    I've kept my legs smooth for the last six months and no one has even noticed...even at my prev job where I wore shorts every day.
    People see what they expect to see unless they are consciously looking for details. In the unlikely event that it is commented upon, the perfect answer is: "My SO digs it!" (nudge, nudge, wink wink)

Quote Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
    I personally get better results from my man-razor than any of the "pink" ones ... why?
    You're more skilled with the tool you're used to using! Except for the color and perhaps a bit of ergonomics there is no difference between the razors.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Except for the color and perhaps a bit of ergonomics there is no difference between the razors.
    The one thing I notice between the Venus [body, arms, and legs] and Fusion [facial] razors is the pivot action. The Venus is a little looser which is appropriate for body hair that is not so stiff than the Fusion, which has to be stiffer for the male facial hair. I use both kinds.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Spring is on the way and my gf wants the hair back for the summer and shorts wearing weather also goes for the chest,belly and the pits.

yeah,flaws suck,lol...skateboard scars,dirtbike scars..being a maniac scars,lol..yet some think Im so delicate.its cute..but,smooth legs = awesome.Ive been using the Venus ones,which I love,for about 3 years now.Great stuff
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 01-24-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The biggest thing on one of my legs that stands out now is a small chunk of something missing in my shin from bowling of all things. I have the shoes with the interchangeable heels and soles and the velcro got a little weak on one of them and as I slid the rubber heel came off and I slid shin first into the gutter cap. Yeah, pretty painful and odd.

Your legs will get better, but HECK YEA! Bare legs feel so divine! LOL! And sheer hosiery can compliment your legs nicely.