Thread: isolation frustration

isolation frustration

[SIZE=3]How do some of you deal with the isolation frustrations, there are no support groups around me, there are few sisters , no real time to dress , I know there is a cd world out there, its just not accessible to me in the flesh right now. Any one have any tricks to help [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I have spent 5days glued to the forum lol just frustrated lol and stuck lol got to just lol [/SIZE]
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Hi Erica
    You have just described my situation to a "T". All I can do is take the opportunities as they come (Like this morning when my wife is out till lunchtime lol)
    Otherwise I live vicariously through the adventures of others as posted here. It is not easy but it is better than nothing and a girl can dream can't she?

Erica, I would suggest that you learn to live with yourself. Figuratively. Seriously.

There's A Tri-Ess Chapter in Denver, and at least one support group in The Springs. A bit of a trip, but just how lonely are you?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hi Erica, if you have just spent 5 days glued to the forum maybe you could use some of that time to dress privately. Personally I would bust my guts to make time......as a priority.

Tash

Heres a little therapy trick that works for me. I have a nail file in my car glove box. During "dry" periods, I let my fingernails go a little long between cuts. When I come to a stoplight on my commute or when I'm driving alone, I pull out the file and shape my nails. No one ever notices but its a feminine little activity that is amazingly soothing mentally and emotionally. I love feeling that they're a bit longer, rounded and smooth.
    LB

I always have a pair of high heels on when I am behind my desk, kick them off when I go to the fridge etc if a relly is here. I did get a hair curler for Xmas as a gift from my mother so now I spend a fair amount of time learning how to use it. Looks so easy in those TV commercials.

Sometimes Erica, we have to take time for the little things that make us feel good. With my situtation I have 2 daughters now living with me. Before their arrival I would have the house all to myself and go all out. Now I am limited to an hour or two in the basement with just enough time to model an outfit or two or sometimes just my undies. It is a far cry from what I use to do, but like Edwina said, "a girl can dream, can't she".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

[SIZE=3]lol I like the nail file trick, thanks (background) my time is full right now my mother had surgery in late oct and im the maid cook and chuffer , during my layoff (two months ) im at there house , money is short, I go back to work next week and im feeling the panic of not getting any girl time, I really tried to meet and make some gg friends over the layoff but they do not want to meet in the flesh , they like the gf pen pal I have become don’t want to meet the guy behind the curtain , [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]One of my tricks is I put in my biggest hoop earrings when I take a shower, lol [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Should have called the thread (time crunch, isolation, frustration, back to reality, deflation)[/SIZE]
    Last edited by erica12b; 01-26-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Erica,
    I think many of us can relate to what you are feeling right now. I live just south of you and know that CDing is not looked on as an approved activity by most. In fact, my friends all think I drive a girl truck since it has less than 6 cylinders. My showing up in a skirt anywhere in town is just not going to happen. And, since my wife is pretty unaccepting...

Instead, I have concentrated on the girl within. I have let her free in the housework/home decorating that I do. I use all those face and body moisturizers and keep my skin looking good. My wife does not complain at all. I buy flowers often. They are for both my wife and for Christie.

Yes, a girl can dream and I make the most of the few small periods available to me.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, this is definitely an issue, especially as
    my crossdressing desire markedly increase, rather than decrease.
    with age.
    No easy answers, at least for me.

i half to say when i read the threads and there are excepting gg saying that they have fun with there cd , im thinking that a nother world , it gives me hope, but when i try and talk with the gg that will talk/type with me i come back to western co and the back woods, closeminded world i live in .

Aspiring Member
    How do I deal with the frustration, I work the forum, the internet,and the TV. I started cding late in life and havenot found the magic potent to relieve my saging face and cracks.