Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so i shaved my legs for the first time

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar

so i shaved my legs for the first time

Ok girls!
    So I shaved my legs for the first time last night and OMG can't believe I never tried this before.
    Now I can wear shorts n skirts and dresses yay go me.
    And of course dahlia007 my amazing GF has supported me in this. She said it would take some getting use to, but she also touched them n stuff and didn't laugh or make fun or anything.
    She has been so supportive and understanding. Heck she is even encouraging.
    She has given me some clothes I like from her wardrobe, some make up, a cute purse and shares her perfume. Yay, anyway getting off topic.
    So yay for smothe legs right wheEeeeeeeee
    Follow me @xxTiffyLovexx on Twitter xoxo

I shaved one time for Halloween, it was awesome!
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Yay - good for you. So says the envious coward who'd love to shave but daren't.

Zoe

I say keep the legs shaved even in the summertime. I wear denim skirts instead of shorts for my otherwise drab mode of dressing.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Shaved legs are soo nice! I have shaving mine for thirty years! I make sure that I shave them just before I go to the doctor! Hugs:

Now that you shaved them.....complete the task. Slide a pair of hose onto your legs and relish the feeling you'll get. It's amazing the first time you do it.

If you haven't done it yet body and arms next, you won't regret it.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Shaved legs are good, using an epilator is better, and laser hair removal is best

Agree on the hose over smooth legs!!
    Lori

I've tried it but, like my wife, I find it a bother. But, if it floats your boat ...

Er, ah, maybe I should explain that. Both my wife and I find it a bother. Not both shaving and my wife are a bother.

Just for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggie View Post
    Er, ah, maybe I should explain that. Both my wife and I find it a bother. Not both shaving and my wife are a bother.

Just for clarification.
    It is a bother , not to mention a pain in the ass , but damn if it doesn't feel good too.
    I mention this because i was asked why I do it just the other night , AND THAT IS JUST WHAT I TOLD HER. it is a pain in the ass , but, it feels so good , especially when our legs are intertwined together in bed. Apparently she hadn't noticed that I had shaved my legs for a month, for when I told her she backed off.

Or try having your legs waxed. After the first couple of times they stay smooth for a month. And as someone else said, now try stockings or pantihose.
    Love, Bev x

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    My legs have been shaved eversince last spring, May 2010. I went all summer wearing shorts more than normal and NOBODY said a thing, not even my wife. I did not have supper thick hair but I always had a noticable amont with a significant "mustache" under the knee caps. Therefore someone should have noticed. I also have shaved my arm pits, I use a ton less deorderant now. The benifits of shaving outweight the time it takes and I need to shave legs everyother day or I don't like the stubble.
    Rachel Lea

Shaving my leggs was the first and best thing I ever did in my crossdressing life. I wear shorts in the summer and knowone has ever send a word to me about it. I after a week had to point it out to my wife who,s only commit was Wow you have great leggs.

Junior Member xxprincess_tiffyxx's Avatar
    I love it and good for all of u who love it too. Abd yes does it ever feel good when they r intertwined together.
    Its way different and dare I say WAY better. Perfect for the skirt I wanna wear tonight.
    Thanks for looking and reading about my latest venture as Tiffany
    Follow me @xxTiffyLovexx on Twitter xoxo

I too recently joined the smooth leg club and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Even jeans feel better!

I went the DIY sugaring route and while time-consuming the results were well worth it. Coming up on a week and no stubble at all! I posted a couple of pics in the how-to thread I wrote: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-and-After-Pix

Eryn

I keep from chin down shaved everyday It is such an awesome feeling
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

A great thing for sure.

Hey for those of you that need a reason to do it, take up cycling. That's my excuse when it's noticed
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Hot Blooded Space People
    Wao! Good for you! I find it's worth the effort, but my skin get's really irritated really easily...I think it's time to switch to nair :P

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Congratulations, if you start getting ingrown's or bumps use tendskin. Dont forget to exfoliate a few days after and try to wear some stockings after a fresh shave and feel the glory!

And when you get really obsessed you can laser all your hair from the neck down like me. :P

Congrats! Doesn't it just feel out of this world awesome?

I've been shaving my legs for over 10 years now (thanks to a wonderfully supportive wife) and cannot image having hairy legs again. In summer, I worried people would notice if I wore shorts. So for years I wore jeans when going out and about in summer - here in south Texas not wearing shorts in the heat and humidity is insane. So, I started wearing shorts and no one has ever seemed to notice my shaved legs ... even in Home Depot ... :-)

So ... go girl! Enjoy the feeling ... to the MAX.

Banned Read only
    So now move the razor up a little and get rid of all that ugly old hair except for a little landing strip, or completely clean, very, very nice under some nylon or silk panties. Have your girlfriend do the same, perhaps shave each other, then massage with cream and then both of you go shopping for matching panties. This could be a real turnon shopping trip.
    Last edited by deebra; 01-28-2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: add afterthought

shaving legs

all the time. everywhere but the top of my head. short cause wigs fit better.

I'm very fortunate, there is no hair whatsoever growing on my legs...I have no idea why since I have the usual amount of hair in all of the other usual places. But I do shave my underarms...makes it feel much nicer, and certainly look better.