Thread: Went out dressed last night

Went out dressed last night

I had to pay the electric bill and then went to Roses department store. They have some really nice clothes for cheap. I wore my purple top that has an embroidery and slacks, underneath knee highs, panty girdle, and bra with water enhancers. The cashier and I had a normal conversation and she never mentioned what I had on. Then I went to the video store and rented a movie. It felt good. It was the first time I went shopping dressed. Billie Jean

Platinum Member
    congratulations, BJ. Sounds like a great evening.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can go out en femme. I don't dare leave my home that way due to my neighbors all being extremely snoopy and gossipy. Same with my SO's house. Same type of neighbors. My SO says she'd go anywhere with me as, like, a girl's night out, the problem is just finding a place to make the transformation from guy to girl. Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.

Congratulations on a successful evening Billie Jean. It is a great feeling to get out for one but to interact with the general public and not have a single thought of being "read" is the ultimate. Your one small step in heels equals a giant leap for all of us.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how I can go out en femme. I don't dare leave my home that way due to my neighbors all being extremely snoopy and gossipy. Same with my SO's house. Same type of neighbors. My SO says she'd go anywhere with me as, like, a girl's night out, the problem is just finding a place to make the transformation from guy to girl. Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.
    It will cost you, but a motel room comes to mind. The other thing you might consider is driving to another town to do this.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Well done. I'm hoping I can get round to making that step myself soon.

Siobhan xx

Congratulations! The first time is the hardest. If you are properly dressed, present a confident attitude, act as if you belong and SMILE you will probably be accepted by virtually everyone.
    Hugs, Carole

That's awesome, Billie Jean!!! Continue to progress and keep us posted

Congratulations from me too. Now that you are out, it will be hard to stay in. Enjoy every moment.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Congrats from me too. Now that you have made the first step, there will be a yearning for more and more enjoy the ride its glorious.

It definitely was a rush. I'm not feminine at all. I even have a goatee. I don't know what they all thought but no one said anything. I don't care anyway. They didn't notice my Mary Janes or at least no one stared. I live in the country and have no neighbors who can see my house when I leave. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 01-30-2011 at 07:27 PM.

good for you girl. baby steps, then JUMP IN!

Quote Originally Posted by SiobhanUK View Post
    Well done. I'm hoping I can get round to making that step myself soon.

Siobhan xx
    Just do it girl. You will be glad you did. The rush is incredible. I'm Planning on a night out as Billie Jean, Nashville maybe. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 02-07-2011 at 01:32 PM.

I'm going to go to the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville on thursday as Billie Jean. I've never been there but looking on their web site they are very TG friendy. Wish me luck . Thanks to all you for making me feel as though I'm doing something special by getting out in public. It has been a rush and I love it . Billie Jean

Congrats that must of felt so amazing!!!