Thread: Earthquake!

Smile Earthquake!

One of the scariest and funniest moments occurred when I was in a salon a few years ago, changing clothes and getting ready for my makeup application. I was in the bathroom changing when an earthquake happened. Everyone ran out of the salon except me. I was only half-dressed so I couldn't leave. I just stayed there, hoping that the roof would not collapse on me! After a few minutes -- at least it seemed like minutes -- or a few seconds, it stopped shaking and everyone came back in. I finished dressing and went out to have my makeup done. Then I went shopping at a nearby strip mall for clothes. I returned to the salon after a short while, and changed back into my male attire and left. I don't think they even realized that I was there during the quake....

Terri

"I changed into my girl clothes and the earth moved! It surely is a sign!"

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

A great sign