Thread: Don't be shy

Don't be shy

I've read quite a lot of posts about how some girls are a bit shy or embarassed to go shopping for clothes, undies or make-up. Well, I've got a pretty foolproof method of not getting sprung (apart from going with a GG of course) and that's the magic words: "Hello, can you help me, I'm on a mission". Opens doors with sales assistants like magic. Sure helps with taking stuff back that's the wrong size or colour or whatever as well. The only thing that's hard is shoes. I mean, not many GGs are a size 10 and a half!
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

And even fewer GG's wear a 14 EEE. You buy the shoes and I will just wear the box.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Zenda..... great tip... you can be sure I'll use it next time I'm out shopping... as for shoes, try Nordstrom, Bon Macy, or Mier & Frank.... a bit spendy but well worth it

GypsyKaren
    Actually, that's a great tip. I used to be real nervous when shopping, now it doesn't bother me anymore. After you do it for a while you get to feeling more comfortable with it.

GypsyKaren