Thread: A little light please

A little light please

Was wondering if any of you ladies have trouble seeing when you shave your legs in the shower? If you do what have you done to give yourself more light? I have trouble as our bathroom is dim. We added a clear shower curtain for starters and I think I am gonna add a light above the tub it self.

Kisses, April

I know this is kind of a strange question
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Mine is also dim... I go mostly by feel. If I feel stubbles it gets another pass. Just don't slip on the soap
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    Was wondering if any of you ladies have trouble seeing when you shave your legs in the shower? If you do what have you done to give yourself more light? I have trouble as our bathroom is dim. We added a clear shower curtain for starters and I think I am gonna add a light above the tub it self.

Kisses, April

Big Warning if putting more lights in a shower get a water proof one and away from steem and spray (be safe)
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Putting the lite on a ground falt is also a good idea. I have the same trouble too. but most of my trouble is because I need my glasses on to see well. The best shave I have ever had was outside in the sun with a kettle of hot water and a wash tub. I could see every little stub of a hair and got the smoothest shave ever. I love to do this when I can, but not very often, mostly when camping.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

shaving out of the shower

I don't like to shave in the shower because I have a small shower and any lubricant I use gets rinsed off as I shave. Shaving out of the sink works really well for me. I get plenty of light, can put my leg up to reach easily. Any mess made is spilled on the tile floor and very easily cleaned up.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Thank you ladies, and I am going shopping today to see what I can find to bringhten thing up in there.

April

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Platinum Member
    i don't shave in the shower ... i am more like in the bathroom foot up on the tub loseing my balance and stumbling around......but it works for me....

Wendy, my wife hates to be bother to shave unless she is in the shower. So I started to and since I love water it works. And she was having trouble seeing and was I. I also did not like trying to keep my balance in the shower so we have a shower chair in there now and a little foot stool to prop our feet and legs on. Works well and a massaging shower head on a hose that we can take down or aim any where we want it so the water does not run right on me.

Kisses, April

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by April5050

Kisses, April

Add 2 lights. It will eliminate "shadows".
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jeanette
    Add 2 lights. It will eliminate "shadows".

Very good point, thank you.

April